Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Andrea and Rick's arc in the comics and I didn't know that they had planned it all out and she would have been around to complete her comic arc with Rick but instead Michonne is being shoehorned into it and it's just a disaster Michonne is by far one of the most boring characters the series has but that's just one of the many issues. It sucks because I love the first four seasons and have dedicated a lot of $$ in comics and merch, but yeah...the disregard by writers and the network is pathetic.

See ya later Goodnight!
Old 09-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, I agree with you, Mark. And I cannot believe that Kirkman even allowed Mazzara to do that to Andrea. The great character that she was and her storyline with Rick will now never see the light of day outside of the comics because of that jerk.

Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, Mark! And can you please post on TPAM thread? I was the last to post there. Thanks! Goodnight!

http://www.fanforum.com/f289/person-...ment-63187129/
Old 09-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gonna post or attempt to post batch 1 of 2 of icons
Old 09-08-2017, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Done, Alex! Oh, and...

"It" smashes opening night records: $13.5 million, the largest gross for any horror, R-rated film, and September release ever, and the third largest of the year behind GotG 2 and Beauty & the Beast

‘It’ Box Office: Stephen King Adaptation Breaks Records on Thursday | Variety

BOOM
Old 09-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OH right now the urge to have a goodnight|going to bed smoke is strong but am right cause soon be 24 hours with none
Old 09-09-2017, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Evening everyone

Sorry if I'm not around later tonight going to a outdoor party for awhile! Drinking involved
Old 09-10-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! Thanks for posting on that thread!

I'm sorry for not posting here last night. As you can see, I posted on most of the other threads, but then decided to crash again before I got to this thread. It was down for hours.

Thanks for the info on IT. I've already read the book and seen the 1990 TV miniseries, so I already know what happens. I hope you had a good time and didn't drink too much. I'll see you later!

Please don't smoke, Sarah. And Lauren is back on by the way.

Thanks for posting!
Old 09-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

That's fine! Yeah, crashed for me too

Yeah, I've seen both of those two but they always remix it and differentiate it from the original, plus I'll watch anything horror I can get anyways.

Luckily I managed to not drink a lot

See ya later

Last edited by Ropetuned; 09-10-2017 at 12:33 PM
Old 09-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark!

So did you see IT yet? I know the TV miniseries did deviate from the book in a lot of ways, but the book was really long.

is still being slow today, so whatever they're doing I hope it ends soon.

I hope you had a good weekend! Glad you didn't drink too much.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Alex

Not yet! I might, though. I heard that it supposedly had the biggest opening for a horror movie ever at like 117 million or something> Yeah, the book was very long

I hope it ends soon too It's become so frustrating

Hope you had a good weekend too and enjoy your Sunday Night Football. I'm going to bed in a few minutes so see you tomorrow
Old 09-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

If you do see it let me know how it is. I may decide to see it as well. And this movie is only part one, where they're all still kids. The next movie will be with them as adults. Although I think the time periods have changed. Instead of the 1950's the kids are in the 1980's, and the adults are in the present day. They changed them from Baby Boomers to Gen-Xers.

What's frustrating is that already went down earlier this summer and then got fixed, but this just seems to keep happening.

Thanks, Mark! I'm gonna finish watching Sunday Night Football and then go to bed as well, so I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 09-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Now that you bring those changes up it honestly changes my perception and it seems like a bit much. I'm more hesitant now it's horror and I support the genre period so we'll see.

I have to help a friend move his stuff and get ready to sell his house tonight so I might not be on tonight until after midnight but I'll try and get on mobile if I can. See you later
Old 09-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey guys, it's been a while Used to post on this board a while. How have you guys been?
Old 09-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Hi! I see you on the Fringe and Prison Break boards too Been decent, how are you?

Not enjoying the heat and especially helping a friend move to a new house in it
Old 09-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey guys, it's been a while Used to post on this board a while. How have you guys been?
Hey, long time no see! Welcome back! I remember when you used to post here. You're a Steelers fan! You ready for the new NFL season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Now that you bring those changes up it honestly changes my perception and it seems like a bit much. I'm more hesitant now it's horror and I support the genre period so we'll see.

I have to help a friend move his stuff and get ready to sell his house tonight so I might not be on tonight until after midnight but I'll try and get on mobile if I can. See you later
Hey, I'd rather be hot than cold, Mark. And I haven't seen IT yet, so I'm not sure what the changes were. But it would be a bit odd to set the film in the 1950's like the book and the original miniseries considering it's now 2017.

Good luck helping your friend! It's okay, I'll see you whenever you can get online. Just finish helping out your friend and I'll see you later, Mark!