How I Met Your Mother

I'll try! I'm definitely tired enough.

See you tomorrow
Old 08-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team
Angel Bo$$

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

Aaahh Mark that is horrible. If you ever need to vent out then we are here for you
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Thank you it's nice having you wonderful people around

They did a bunch of dumb tests so I won't know for a few days
Old 08-30-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Vicki! Thanks for being here.

Hi, Mark! So you won't know for a while until the test results come back? Aarrgghh, waiting is horrible. I just hope things come back okay.

I'll be back in a little while. I'm off work tomorrow so I don't have to go to bed early tonight. I'm gonna rest a bit because I'm home from work and I feel really bleh.
Old 08-30-2017, 05:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Hi Alex Yeah, waiting is horrible. Doctor thinks it might be mono which would explain why I'm constantly tired

There were a bunch of posts earlier so we'll be good, but I might fall asleep early. Hopefully the tests will come back sooner.

See you later
Old 08-31-2017, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mono? Well, at least that can be treated and it's not too serious. You can eventually recover from that. I think I may have had mono once and didn't even realize it.

Yeah, I ended up taking a nap that lasted all night. I hate how this always happens to me on Wednesdays after I come home. Five days of work in a row and it all hits me right then.

I just got up and I'm about to go have breakfast. I'll see you later today, Mark! I hope the tests come back soon!
Old 08-31-2017, 06:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Naps are nice though especially when you don't have a required time to get up and you have the next day off

Yeah I've heard things about mono and it's not good. Hopefully the test comes back before the weekend

See you later!
Old 08-31-2017, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, naps are even better when you have a week off.

Just take care of yourself and get lots of rest, Mark. I hope that your doctor can recommend the best way to get over this, if it is indeed mono. And all I can think about is that line from Romy And Michelle's High School Reunion, where Mira Sorvino says, "I was so lucky getting mono. That was like the best diet ever."

Oh, and you should go check out the video I posted on the HIMYM finale, Last Forever, discussion thread.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-31-2017 at 08:04 PM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 03:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Yeah, they really are Then you can rest on your day off too.

Thanks Alex :Nod: Yeah, I hope so too. Afterall that's what he's paid to do Lol @ that quote, so true!

I'll go check it out

See ya later
Old 08-31-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome, Mark. I hope your doctor does his job, then.

Sorry for being gone so long. Today was Dave's last day on FF. He's the co-mod of the Legends of Tomorrow board, and he's retiring from FF and the internet today, so a lot of us spend the evening on the LoT board to say goodbye to him. We're all gonna miss him, but real life comes first, I guess.

I hope you liked the video.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

It's okay! I didn't know Dave at all but he sounded like a cool guy and everyone loved him..sad to see him ago! I could never retire from the internet, personally

I did like the video indeed It was a very different take which I can appreciate

I have a bunch of stuff to do so I'll probably go to bed in a bit, see you tomorrow!
Old 08-31-2017, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, Dave is a great guy, Mark. It's a shame you didn't get to know him. He's been on FF for a long time.

Well I'm glad to hear that you're gonna stick around. And glad you liked the video.

Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow, Mark! I'm going to bed as well. Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 08-31-2017, 08:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I'm definitely gonna stick around unless of course due to my untimely death He does sound like a nice guy and sad when the good ones leave but at least he's alive and healthy

See you later! Sleep well
Old 09-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I'm definitely gonna stick around unless of course due to my untimely death He does sound like a nice guy and sad when the good ones leave but at least he's alive and healthy

See you later! Sleep well
Okay, let's not mention that, Mark. I want you to be around a long time.

Yep, Mark is a great guy, and FF won't be the same without him. The Legends of Tomorrow board will certainly be different. I just hope he has the best of luck in everything he does. And at least he's gonna PM us every couple of months.

I have to work tomorrow, so I'll be going to bed early tonight, sadly. So I'll see you tomorrow, Mark! Let me know when you get those test results back! And you might wanna check out our August post count on the post count thread. We did really well!
Old 09-01-2017, 09:14 PM
Moderator Support Team
Angel Bo$$

Moderator of ...
Hilarie Burton

I think for some of us there comes a time when we have more important priorities to put first. I hope there will never be a time when I have to permenantely leave but you can guarantee it unfortunately. You just gotta hope that we will always stick around for the most part.

Mark, hey don't talk about your death!!
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread