Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I see. Yeah, I guess I'd do that if I had my own house instead of this crummy apartment.

My Flyers beat the Ducks and are in third place in the Metropolitan division. They're behind the Capitals and the dreaded Devils. We have a long way to go in the season. And my Eagles are way out in first place in the NFC East. So things are going well so far.

I hope you got some sleep, Mark. Oh, and do you want to do the post count tonight?
Old 10-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

It's always nice when your sports teams are in a good place and the hazing against others is minimal. Our pro basketball and pro football teams have been mediocre to beyond terrible for years Our hockey team has been pretty great until the last 4 years or so, hopefully the GM and coach get fired after the end of this season.

I did get some Hopefully you did too! Just did the post count in the thread! Now onto my rounds
Old 10-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, your Lions are doing better than they have in years, Mark. And the Redwings are due for a resurgence. Can't speak to the Tigers and the Pistons. I'm not an NBA fan, and I don't watch baseball when the Phillies are doing bad.

Have you seen the new trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

Thanks for doing the post count, Mark! I'm gonna finish watching Monday Night Football and then I'm going to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Mark! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 10-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Luckily the Lions are Red Wings should be, but thanks to the GM and the ridiculous contracts we're going to have to tear down the organization and start from scratch.. I'll be 50 by the time we're stanley cup contenders again, with my luck

Nope, I have not. Does it look any good?

You're welcome! Even though I was one off Enjoy football and get some sleep!
Old 10-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Mark! Sorry for not being here earlier. I felt exhausted, sore, and worn out after work. So I slept all afternoon.

I'm sorry to hear about the Red Wings. I hope you don't have to wait that long.

It was a good game, although the Bears lost. I feel bad for Chicago. Looks like the Lions are gonna be in a race with the Vikings and the Packers, who are still in first place.

I'm gonna go back to bed. I got up to post and say hi, but I hope I'll feel better tomorrow. I hope you're doing well, Mark! I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!

Here's the trailer for The Last Jedi.

Old 10-11-2017, 02:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I just woke up actually so it's all good

Packers! Bane of my damn existence. Oh well maybe it'll either be the lions or
The Vikings.

Thanks for the trailer! Sorry I missed you hopefully you get some rest!
Old 10-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, well I'm glad you got some sleep, Mark.

If it's any consolation, the Lions are second in the NFC North right behind the Packers. They're only one game behind. The Vikings' chances don't look good, but they're better than the Bears.

You're welcome! Do you think you'll see the movie?

OMG, have you see the Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment scandal? It's even dragged down Ben Affleck and Matt Damon with him.

I'm gonna rest a lot tonight, Mark. I'm off tomorrow so I'm gonna get lots of sleep. If I don't see you, have a good night and sleep well!
Old 10-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I saw the scores when I got up this morning

I most definitely will, the trailer looks good. I'm gonna re-watch the series pretty soon.

I have! Wow..this stuff is getting huge. It just makes you wonder what else people are hiding and how long they're doing it social media and what not seems to put us back almost as much as it improves us, sometimes.

You deserve the rest! Get caught up on some sleep and have a good night
Old 10-11-2017, 09:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I saw the scores when I got up this morning

I most definitely will, the trailer looks good. I'm gonna re-watch the series pretty soon.

I have! Wow..this stuff is getting huge. It just makes you wonder what else people are hiding and how long they're doing it social media and what not seems to put us back almost as much as it improves us, sometimes.

You deserve the rest! Get caught up on some sleep and have a good night
Old 10-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, don't give up yet, Mark. Even if the Packers win the NFC North, the Lions look good to get into the playoffs as a wildcard.

I think the Kylo/Rey shippers are gonna go nuts after seeing that trailer.

Yep, this Harvey Weinstein thing is exploding all over Hollywood. Now Ben Affleck is being reminded of his groping of actress Hilarie Burton and also some makeup artist. There's even a Twitter movement for Ben to step down as Batman after this. Well, I never liked him as Batman much.

Kate Beckinsale, Cara Delevigne, Mira Sorvino, Angelina Jolie, Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashely Judd, Heather Graham, Rosanna Arquette, and others have all come out and told of their disgusting experiences with Weinstein.

I'll be back a little later, Mark! I'm going to have dinner and then I'm coming back to post!
Old 10-12-2017, 07:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Yeah but I hate the wildcard thing, though It's like a free pass or the tank lottery draft pick in the NHL, but oh well.

Ben Affleck now too? I wish I could say that him being outted doesn't make me but it does and I can't stand his version of Batman .I heard some Amazon Executive is in deep crap for rape allegations now too and has been suspended

I'm sure Hollyweird has always been this seedy but it'll be interesting to see what else pops up

I'm gonna lay down for a bit so if I fall asleep I'll talk to you tomorrow
Old 10-13-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fing double posts. WTF, FF?
Old 10-13-2017, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, wildcards have won the Super Bowl, just so you know. My Eagles became the first team in the NFL to lose a Super Bowl to a wildcard team back in 1981. The Oakland Raiders. But the Lions still look good in any case. They're second in the NFC North and tied with the Vikings, and the Vikings don't look as good as the Lions.

Yeah, Rose McGowan first accused Ben of lying about not knowing of Weinstein's sexual misconduct because she said that she told him about it back in 1998 when they worked together on a film, and Ben told her that he had told Harvey to stop doing that. And now Ben is being attacked for footage of him groping that actress from One Tree Hill(who's now on Lethal Weapon) and a makeup artist. So he's not doing good either. And I'm glad we agree about his Batman. I hadn't heard about the Amazon exec, though. Damn.

Yes, I'm wondering how many other sleazebags are gonna get exposed after this.

That's cool, Mark. I had a headache so I took some aspirin after dinner and then I fell asleep watching the Eagles/Panthers game on Thursday Night Football. Sorry, I did it again. Damn pizza keeps knocking me out. But my Eagles beat the Panthers and are now 5-1 and first in the NFC East, and have the best record in the NFC! The Packers haven't played yet, so they're still 4-1, and the only team in the NFL with a better record are the Chiefs, who are in the AFC. So things are looking good.

I hope you got a good night's sleep, Mark! And I hope you're feeling better. I'll talk to you later today!
Old 10-13-2017, 02:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Afternoon everyone!

Hope you're having a good day Alex
Old 10-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Afternoon everyone!

Hope you're having a good day Alex