Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2017, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we could skip winter too, I'd definitely be fine with that

I hope it's not noticeable too but at this point I din't really care because that tooth has become such a problem the last few years I think there is the idea of a fake tooth and all that and while that's nice..without insurance forget about it

Have a good night! Good luck at work tomorrow
Old 09-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks! Hi, Samuel!

And in more good news from the NFL, the New York Giants lost to the Detroit Lions, 10-24. They're 0-2 and in last place in the NFC East. And because Dallas lost to the Broncos on Sunday and the Redskins lost last week, the Eagles are still in 1st place in the NFC East even though we're 1-1.

And your Steelers are tied with the Ravens in the NFC North at 2-0, although they have the Ravens in 1st place.
Saw the highlights of that game, Giants should be playing a lot better than they have. That's good for you haha and that will change after we play them in week 4.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Saw the highlights of that game, Giants should be playing a lot better than they have. That's good for you haha and that will change after we play them in week 4.

Hi, Samuel! And I'm sorry, I meant the Steelers are tied with the Ravens in the AFC North. I don't know why I said NFC. And you play the Ravens in week 4? I hope you get to stay in first place by beating them. We have to play the Giants and then the Chargers, which shouldn't be too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I wish we could skip winter too, I'd definitely be fine with that

I hope it's not noticeable too but at this point I din't really care because that tooth has become such a problem the last few years I think there is the idea of a fake tooth and all that and while that's nice..without insurance forget about it

Have a good night! Good luck at work tomorrow
Oh yeah, Mark. Who needs winter?

Ouch, well at least I hope the dentist does a good job on it for you. I hope it's not noticeable either. Once it's pulled you could always get a replacement if you want. If you can afford it.

I'll be back a bit later, Mark! I'm gonna get dinner and try not to fall asleep since I'm off work tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Samuel! And I'm sorry, I meant the Steelers are tied with the Ravens in the AFC North. I don't know why I said NFC. And you play the Ravens in week 4? I hope you get to stay in first place by beating them. We have to play the Giants and then the Chargers, which shouldn't be too bad.
That's fine haha Yes we do and I hope we win that game.
Old 09-20-2017, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

I certainly don't need winter :gag:

I hope so too, yeah I'll definitely try and get a replacement somehow but the one thing my disability doesn't cover is dental (go figure) But I might just have to be forced to just do it I guess.

See ya later! I'll check back in later
Old 09-20-2017, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't mind the Aussie winter since it's not that cold, at least where I live anyway lol.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Alright I'm settled in and have internet again, just a heavy work weekend... any other graphics besides the intro thread I gotta reupload somewhere?
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 09-21-2017, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You guys got any plans for the weekend?
Old 09-21-2017, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Alright I'm settled in and have internet again, just a heavy work weekend... any other graphics besides the intro thread I gotta reupload somewhere?
Hi, Crystal! I'm glad you're back and you have internet again!

The only graphics I saw that were deleted were on the intro thread, but there's probably more all over the board. I don't know because you were here longer than I was, but I'll try and check out the OP's later and see how many others are gone.

Quote:
I don't mind the Aussie winter since it's not that cold, at least where I live anyway lol.
Quote:
That's fine haha Yes we do and I hope we win that game.
Hi, Samuel! I have no plans for the weekend because I work weekends, as usual. But I'm off work today and tomorrow. Tonight I'll probably watch Thursday Night Football. And your Steelers face the Bears on Sunday, which should be an easy win for you. Oh yeah, I forgot you're from Australia. And you're also a Steelers fan. One of my best friends on FF is Aussie. She's from Melbourne. She says it does get cold and rainy down there during winter, but that's probably because they're so close to Antarctica. But you're about to go into Spring now, right?

Quote:
I certainly don't need winter :gag:

I hope so too, yeah I'll definitely try and get a replacement somehow but the one thing my disability doesn't cover is dental (go figure) But I might just have to be forced to just do it I guess.

See ya later! I'll check back in later
Hi, Mark! Well, guess what I did last night? Yep, I crashed again. Sorry about that. I should know by now that I can't just take a nap the night before my day off and I'm just gonna pass out all night.

Your disability doesn't cover dental? That sucks. But you should still look into it and ask your dentist what would be most affordable.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Samuel! I have no plans for the weekend because I work weekends, as usual. But I'm off work today and tomorrow. Tonight I'll probably watch Thursday Night Football. And your Steelers face the Bears on Sunday, which should be an easy win for you. Oh yeah, I forgot you're from Australia. And you're also a Steelers fan. One of my best friends on FF is Aussie. She's from Melbourne. She says it does get cold and rainy down there during winter, but that's probably because they're so close to Antarctica. But you're about to go into Spring now, right?
Okay, that sucks since I get the weekends off. It should be, but the Steelers do play down to bad teams sometimes so I can see it being closer than it should be. Melbourne does get pretty cold from what I've seen, but Brisbane is always pretty warm throughout the year. Yes we are
Old 09-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Congrats on being settled in and having internet! We miss you here Hope the weekend goes fast for you, I hate working those types of shifts.

All of the character threads look like they survived with the exception of Ted's Which is odd, but oh well. No hurry!

Quote:
Hi, Mark! Well, guess what I did last night? Yep, I crashed again. Sorry about that. I should know by now that I can't just take a nap the night before my day off and I'm just gonna pass out all night.

Your disability doesn't cover dental? That sucks. But you should still look into it and ask your dentist what would be most affordable.

Hi Alex It's more than okay because I pretty much did the same thing You deserve to just pass right out when you get home from a week of that type of work

Sadly they don't, so I just use the health centers dentist which is just as good quality wise, supposedly but less expensive. I can only imagine how expensive it'll still be, but I'm gonna just have to bite the bullet so to speak and get it over with

Hope everyone is having a good day and see you later! Have a good night

Last edited by Ropetuned; 09-21-2017 at 06:09 PM
Old 09-21-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Hopefully you get your situation sorted soon
Old 09-21-2017, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ Hopefully you get your situation sorted soon
Thanks! Me too

Everything will be good except for the $$$, seems like they get away with hiking up prices however they want because if people need it enough they'll pretty much be forced to give in
Old 09-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks! Me too

Everything will be good except for the $$$, seems like they get away with hiking up prices however they want because if people need it enough they'll pretty much be forced to give in
No problem. Definitely sounds correct unfortunately
Old 09-21-2017, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay, that sucks since I get the weekends off. It should be, but the Steelers do play down to bad teams sometimes so I can see it being closer than it should be. Melbourne does get pretty cold from what I've seen, but Brisbane is always pretty warm throughout the year. Yes we are
Yeah, but I have to have Thursday and Friday off if I want to have two days off in a row because Walmart doesn't allow you to have both Saturday and Sunday off. You can have Sunday and Monday, or Saturday and some other day of the week, but you can't have Saturday and Sunday off in a row, or Friday and Saturday off in a row. That sucks because I used to have weekends off at my old job.

So where is Brisbane again? Up north in Queensland? Wow, and you're near a place called sunshine coast? Sounds nice.

And so you guys know where I am, I just did an Arrow watch on the Legends of Tomorrow board, and now I'm watching Thursday Night Football - Los Angeles Rams vs. San Francisco 49ers. Rams are leading in the third quarter 27-20.

Quote:
Hi Alex It's more than okay because I pretty much did the same thing You deserve to just pass right out when you get home from a week of that type of work

Sadly they don't, so I just use the health centers dentist which is just as good quality wise, supposedly but less expensive. I can only imagine how expensive it'll still be, but I'm gonna just have to bite the bullet so to speak and get it over with

Hope everyone is having a good day and see you later! Have a good night
Hi, Mark! Aww, well I'm glad you got some sleep too. And I don't pass out right away. I come online, post a little, and then I shut off the PC, have dinner, and pass out.

Well I hope the dentist does a good job and your teeth look good.