Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Who did the Packers play again? Can't remember off the top of my head. Might have to check out why they have Steelers ranked so high haha. Where are they ranked on the CBS and NFL.com lists? No one likes seeing them their team picked to lose haha.
The Packers beat the Seahawks 17-9 last week. CBS has the Steelers at #3 and NFL.com has them at #8, surprisingly. And they base the rankings not only on the teams' strengths, but also the teams they played against. CBS and ESPN currently have the Falcons at #2 and the Chiefs at #3, but NFL.com has the Chiefs at #2. My Eagles are ranked at #9, #10, or #12, depending on what you read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
it's all good, Alex I understand better than anyone else getting exhausted and then randomly just falling asleep I noticed the last few years it happens after spending a lot of time outside almost like the sun and heat effects your brain somehow

I really do hope people eventually say enough is enough but I'm honestly losing a lot of faith in humanity more and more as people casually protest something and bring others into it and put ideas in their head to make a big deal about it too.

Se ya later
Yeah, that happens to me as well when the weather changes. I'm still adjusting to my new work schedule, but I'm still used to working from 7am to 4pm and not having to either get up at 4am or to work at 10pm.

Well, we've been living with political correctness for the last 30 years, and it can't last forever. People get sick of it sooner or later, hopefully.

See you later! I'm gonna be posting on my other boards for a while as well.
Old 09-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

You're right but my god if it hasn't gotten worse the last few years especially after a certain asshat got elected for a second term. I dunno about it not lasting forever, never underestimate the uselessness of some Oh well, let them sit in the corner and cry.

See ya soon
Old 09-14-2017, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

You're right but my god if it hasn't gotten worse the last few years especially after a certain asshat got elected for a second term. I dunno about it not lasting forever, never underestimate the uselessness of some Oh well, let them sit in the corner and cry.

See ya soon
Old 09-14-2017, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

See ya soon
Yeah, I know what you mean. But nothing can last forever. Prohibition didn't last forever. Fergie and Josh Duhamel's marriage didn't last forever either.

Still having issues with double posting? Yeah, another poster on my other board has the same issues. I guess I'm lucky it hasn't happened to me yet.
Old 09-14-2017, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Amen to that although there is always that first time You're damn right prohibition didn't last! I just read about their marriage, too, that's unfortunate. Didn't they just have a kid recently too?

Double posting really isn't as bad as it has been and it doesn't do it on every board I post at? I really don't get it and will just be happy when it's all fixed.

Well I'm gonna try and go back to bed again I tried before and just laid wide awake so I came back and made some posting rounds again. Have a good day and I'll talk to you soon!
Old 09-14-2017, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Amen to that although there is always that first time You're damn right prohibition didn't last! I just read about their marriage, too, that's unfortunate. Didn't they just have a kid recently too?

Double posting really isn't as bad as it has been and it doesn't do it on every board I post at? I really don't get it and will just be happy when it's all fixed.

Well I'm gonna try and go back to bed again I tried before and just laid wide awake so I came back and made some posting rounds again. Have a good day and I'll talk to you soon!
Yeah, I think they had a kid. And this is coming just after Chris Pratt and Anna Faris separated. No one in Hollywood can stay together apparently.

I haven't had problems with double posting as much as with my posts going through really slowly. I hate that stupid spinning circle that appears in the tab of the window when I click a thread link or try to post.

Aww, okay, Mark. I hope you can get some sleep now. Insomnia is a real pain.

Have a good night and sleep well! See you tomorrow!
Old 09-15-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
The Packers beat the Seahawks 17-9 last week. CBS has the Steelers at #3 and NFL.com has them at #8, surprisingly. And they base the rankings not only on the teams' strengths, but also the teams they played against. CBS and ESPN currently have the Falcons at #2 and the Chiefs at #3, but NFL.com has the Chiefs at #2. My Eagles are ranked at #9, #10, or #12, depending on what you read.
Thought the Packers played the Seahawks. Surprised that NFL.com has the Steelers ranked that low really, will be interesting to see how they play against the Vikings though. All of their ranks are pretty close together
Old 09-15-2017, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thought the Packers played the Seahawks. Surprised that NFL.com has the Steelers ranked that low really, will be interesting to see how they play against the Vikings though. All of their ranks are pretty close together
Let me give you the top ten rankings from ESPN, CBS, and NFL.com.

ESPN:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. New England Patriots
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Oakland Raiders
7. Atlanta Falcons
8. Seattle Seahawks
9. Philadelphia Eagles
10. Detroit Lions

CBS:

1. Green Bay Packers
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Oakland Raiders
8. Seattle Seahawks
9. Detroit Lions
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFL.com:

1. Green Bay Packers
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. New England Patriots
4. Oakland Raiders
5. Atlanta Falcons
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Seattle Seahawks
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Detroit Lions
10. Philadelphia Eagles
Old 09-15-2017, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

It seems like just as many non Hollywood couples are getting divorces too I honestly think that marriage rates will go down because it's almost like why bother? Sure you have the official title and vows but you don't need that to have a soulmate.

I'd rather have that busy spinning signal instead of the double posting It's so random and happens more frequently on some boards and it's so grating that it's almost worthless to post on any boards except the one I'm co-modding at least until the site gets fixed.

insomnia is a real pain! I really don't feel like waiting two weeks to go get my 3 month checkup but oh well, it could be longer

Here are the guitars I'm looking at, I like them all but I can't decide which one to go with appearance wise so I'm looking for different opinions

There's:

and

and

Personally I like the silverburst the most but I'll probably just end up getting another eventually I dunno yet
Old 09-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, those are all good looking guitars, Mark. And you chose the same one I did. I like the Silver Burst the best. But I guess it's still up to you.

Yeah, but as someone who came from a broken home with divorced parents, it still depresses me. I really wish people could keep it together today. I think the problem with Hollywood couples is that they're so self-involved and career driven that it's difficult for a couple to stay together, combined with all the temptations they have because they're always surrounded by attractive people. I still think marriage can work.

Yeah, I understand what you mean about the double posting. But I really hope this gets fixed soon because with the new TV season about to start we don't need people having problems posting.

You have another checkup coming soon? Did you ever get your test results back?
Old 09-15-2017, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I like it too I just wish they weren't so expensive Oh well, I guess if you want pure quality and some of the best made instruments you have to break the bank a little more.

Yeah, it is depressing and even more so if you have that kinda experience. I agree that most of the people in Hollywood are so career driven and it seems like personal lives always get pushed to second best not to mention busy schedules and a possibility of drug use or infidelity.

i only really post on boards that are no longer airing or stuff from decades ago so I don't worry about that but yeah, new shows coming back and the show boards being posted on every second the double posting will be insane

Since I'm on a pain killer I have to go in every 3 months to get written prescriptions and he does a check up along with the general stuff. It sucks because there was absolutely nothing on my test results except for really low iron levels and a lack of Vitamin D which I've just started taking more of. I don't know if the needing to sleep constantly is due to Fabry disease wearing on my immune system over the years or what

I'll probably stick around and be posting for a little bit but if I stop it's because I fell asleep or got distracted But I will be back tomorrow.

TPAM thread has a little over 300 posts, want me to make a new thread?

Anyways, if you don't hear from me in awhile or see me post it's because I finally fell asleep or something Have a good night and get some rest
Old 09-15-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I hope you can afford to buy the one you want. So have you decided on the Silver Burst Les Paul?

Oh yeah, addiction and infidelity are another reason for divorce. But you always have a few exceptions, like Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson.

Oh, so you don't post on many new boards for current shows? It's ironic that I moderate two boards for cancelled shows. The other board I moderate is for the X-Men films, which thankfully are getting more attention. And let's hope that FF gets things fixed so that posting isn't a problem when the fall season begins.

I'm really sorry you have to have all those prescriptions and stuff, Mark. But at least the test results didn't show anything seriously wrong. I just hope you get more rest and get more iron and Vitamin D in your diet. And you have Fabry disease? I'm sorry. I don't know much about that condition, but please take care of yourself, okay?

Since I'm on a pain killer I have to go in every 3 months to get written prescriptions and he does a check up along with the general stuff. It sucks because there was absolutely nothing on my test results except for really low iron levels and a lack of Vitamin D which I've just started taking more of. I don't know if the needing to sleep constantly is due to Fabry disease wearing on my immune system over the years or what

And sure, you can make a new TPAM thread.

Okay, I have to go to sleep too, so I'll see you tomorrow, Mark! Goodnight!
Old 09-15-2017, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty deadset on getting that one so I think I made up my mind

Nope, not really. Honestly I don't watch much newer TV and stick to theol der stuff so yeah, a lot of those boards are ones with lower post counts

Thanks, it could be worse so Idon 't take that for granted I'm glad too and luckily it was just something like iron levels and nothing more. Most people don't, honestly, because it's so rare but I try to stay health but it's hard because all the fun stuff isn't all that healthy!'

Have a good night Don't work too hard tomorrow!
Old 09-16-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Let me give you the top ten rankings from ESPN, CBS, and NFL.com.

ESPN:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Kansas City Chiefs
4. New England Patriots
5. Dallas Cowboys
6. Oakland Raiders
7. Atlanta Falcons
8. Seattle Seahawks
9. Philadelphia Eagles
10. Detroit Lions

CBS:

1. Green Bay Packers
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Kansas City Chiefs
5. New England Patriots
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Oakland Raiders
8. Seattle Seahawks
9. Detroit Lions
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFL.com:

1. Green Bay Packers
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. New England Patriots
4. Oakland Raiders
5. Atlanta Falcons
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Seattle Seahawks
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. Detroit Lions
10. Philadelphia Eagles
Good to see the Steellers in the top ten at least haha. Thanks for that.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Good to see the Steellers in the top ten at least haha. Thanks for that.
You're welcome! Your guys play the Vikings tomorrow, and the Eagles have to go up against the Chiefs, which I'm a bit nervous about.

I'm glad you decided to get the Silver Burst, Mark! It's a beautiful guitar. I love the Les Pauls.

I understand. The only new TV stuff I watch these days is the comic book stuff. I have a handful of new shows that I watch, like Scorpion, Timeless, and This Is Us. But it's mostly the CW comic book shows like Riverdale, Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow, although The Flash has really let me down the last two seasons. I end up watching reruns of Friends and That 70's Show a lot. And it's inevitable that the boards for the older shows get lower post counts. It's hard to keep posters when they move on to newer shows and their boards.

Well I'm glad you're taking care of yourself, and I hope it's not too serious. I know, the fun stuff can often be unhealthy, but I've seen people able to do the fun stuff while they're recovering from an illness or getting treatment. Just take it at your own pace. I just hope you improve.

I had an easy day, thanks. Just setting up a lot of Halloween stuff.