Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! I hope your day has been good!

Damn, I'm sorry, Mark. Well, at least nothing was stolen. I have renter's insurance, but I still get nervous about something happening to my apartment complex.

Well, if you learn the basics of Karate you can always build on that. But it's good to know Judo too so you have a well rounded striking and grappling base.

Just three days until my vacation!
Old 08-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah you never know what's going to life with between other people living in the building not to mention the subsidized housing here is mostly set up in the crappy part of the area.

Your vacation is quickly approaching not too long now.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah you never know what's going to life with between other people living in the building not to mention the subsidized housing here is mostly set up in the crappy part of the area.

Your vacation is quickly approaching not too long now.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I just say that I hope you get a better place to live someday?

Yep, just three days away and I'm on my vacation. But I'll be around here mostly, so it's a staycation.

Ugh, I'm not feeling too well, Mark, so I'm gonna go lie down and I'll be back tomorrow, okay? You have a good night! And get some sleep!
Old 08-13-2017, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah you can won't happen unless I win the lottery!

Yeah, I have a huge headache so I'm about to hit the sleep bug
Old 08-14-2017, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Hope you both feeling better today!

I hate hate HATE working mondays. I'm.just pretending to do work but secretly on here
We were discussing the other day how cool it would be to have a paid full-time.job on haha
Old 08-14-2017, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Doing a little better. Hope you're having a good day

Yeah maybe mondays are difficult after having the weekend to enjoy and having to get back into a regular sleep schedule. Getting paid full time to do work on would be very nice especially for all the graphic team/mod managers/etc!
Old 08-14-2017, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mark! Hi, Vicki! And I'm feeling fine today, Vicki. Thanks! I hope you're having a good day too.

I hope your headache is gone, Mark.

Yeah, wouldn't it be great if we could get paid to do this job on ? I'd never have to leave my apartment.

I actually like Mondays because I have to work weekends. So by the time Monday comes I'm only three days away from my days off. Working Saturdays and Sundays sucks, so that's why I don't mind Mondays that much. I used to when I had weekends off at my old job.

Just two more days until my vacation! Then I can get some rest.
Old 08-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Your vacation is rapidly approaching

I slept all day so am catching up now
Old 08-14-2017, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

Your vacation is rapidly approaching

I slept all day so am catching up now
Old 08-15-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, I'm almost there! Only one more day.

Don't worry about the double posts, Mark. FF has been twitchy all week. The server has been slow.

I hope you got a good day's sleep, Mark! I'm gonna be sleeping a lot tomorrow after work. And I'm trying to get excited about preseason football, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

And like I do every year around this time, I'm starting to get into a Halloween mood.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

I agree about the server, I thought it was my computer at first but :FF: is slower than everything else, it's quite annoying

I did, it was nice to catch up on sleep! Sleep all you want, it's a staycation

Why aren't you getting your hopes up, team not that good? I'm so ready for hockey but our team missed the playoffs last year for the first time in 23 years so I think our team has a few dark years ahead of us

I find it hard to get into the Halloween mood now that I'm getting older and the fact that the weather gets colder and colder.
Old 08-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, FF is being a real pain, but they said they're working on it.

I'm glad you got your sleep! Yep, I plan on resting a lot.

Well, I'm not getting my hopes up because it's Philadelphia and we're cursed. We're the only city with four teams in all the major sports that has never won a Super Bowl. I'm sorry about your hockey team, Mark. Which one is it? I keep forgetting the name of the Detroit NHL team.

Halloween isn't that cold, Mark. It depends, sometimes October is warm and other times it can get chilly depending on the year. But for me Halloween is the last holiday I can enjoy before the really cold weather sets in. Basically, I'm good from Easter to Halloween. Then after Halloween it's a long slog for me to get through fall and winter so I can get to Spring and the next Easter.

I'm going out to get dinner, so I'll see you later, Mark! I'll be back!
Old 08-15-2017, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Detroit Red Wings Hockey is pretty much the only sport I follow but all of Michigans sports teams are horrible

It depends on your definition of cold I think anything under 56 is too cold

Have a good dinner
Old 08-17-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh yeah, the Red Wings and Sergei Federov beat my Flyers with Eric Lindros in the Stanley Cup finals back in the 90's.

Wow, you're from Michigan and anything under 56 is too cold for you? You're right below Canada.

Sorry for not being here yesterday, Mark. I wasn't feeling well and I was in bed all yesterday, but I'm on my vacation now so I'll be posting more today and all week long!