Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2016, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

I just got home from the morning job, eating some leftovers then naptime til the afternoon job starts.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 07-12-2016, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow two jobs.. what are you doing?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 07-14-2016, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Two warehouses. Lots of lifting. It's like getting paid to go to the gym

I could not get on here at all yesterday, everytime I tried it wouldn't load, I think it was my computer but this was the only site I had problems with.

Going to a Jason Aldean concert tonight, can't wait.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 07-16-2016, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Where did everyone go?
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 07-16-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm back, Crystal! I just got back from vacation last night, but where is our temp moderator? We got put on the 48 hour warning! I trusted our temp mod to fill in for me until I got back, but no one posted after you, so what happened?
Old 07-16-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you need help, guys? I can help!
Old 07-16-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Arinna!

Can anyone else please help us? We need 105 posts this week or the board will be closed! I'd like to know where our temp mod was.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Holly is on vacation from yesterday, I believe. It's not fair that no new person was assigned for this board, as you were both away. I hope it can be fixed, I'm sorry, Alex.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks. I'm really angry at Moderator Management for this, because they're supposed to get this right and not give me a temp mod who's only gonna be on vacation at the same time I am. Crystal was all alone here and no one helped her. That's management's fault, not ours.
Old 07-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It's not moderator managers that are in charge of that, MST has its own managers, like CT and GT have. A moderator manager just brings over the information of boards that need to be watched, but the assigning of MST's is not their job.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I'm too angry and upset right now to distinguish the difference, Mel. I'm mad at all of mod management right now, because they screwed up.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I just don't want you to put the blame with the wrong people. Moderator Managers have nothing to do with this, it'd be the same as blaming me (as Graphics Team Manager) for a mistake of the Commucations Team (not that I'm saying that would ever happen, they're beautiful people). Same applies to blaming Holly, as she's listed as away since yesterday, I believe, it isn't her fault either. The people that are 'to blame'/most likely made the mistake, and therefor are the best to talk to are Nikki (NikNak) and Johnnie as they are the MST manager, and should have a list of their members that are currently away so they don't make errors like this. Sure, Jerry can help out as well, but ultimately if I were you I'd contact them so they can pay close attention so it won't happen again in the future for other boards. I know, as manager myself, I'd appreciate people pointing out things to me that I might've missed (which enough of the GT members do when I update things) as it makes me pay closer attention to it in the future and adjust things where needed in the system.

As for the LPC warning, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure as soon as Jerry gets online he'll look into it and see where it went wrong.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, thanks, Mel. I guess I should PM Jerry and apologize for how furious I was, but I just cannot believe that Crystal and I were let down like this.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:14 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I think he'd appreciate that. A civilized PM with proper reasoning and asking for information always comes over better than one made out of anger.
Old 07-16-2016, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but when I get angry I tend to PM first and apologize later. But I've just never seen a screw up like this before, and I feel bad for Crystal because she had no help and she didn't get to launch our 150k celebration thread. We've now passed that mark.