Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hehe, he already did
Old 06-07-2014, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, that's a shame. But I hope you let him down easy.

I have to go to work. I'll talk to you later, Mary!
Old 06-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

See ya
Old 06-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

You had boy troubles? I hope it turns out okay,

How is everyone? I'm kinda sad that I'm finishing up season two of OITNB.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm okay. I'm looking forward to my vacation so I can stop feeling so burned out from work.

What is OITNB?
Old 06-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

I have the worst sunburn, I'm a freakin lobster.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am mad and jealous.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Orange is the new black.

Sunburn? ouch. You didn't apply sunscreen?

Why are you mad and jealous?
Old 06-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't get men

The woman he likes goes by the name Kaitlin. I don't know about her anymore because both she and the sober co-worker told me she doesn't even like him and there is nothing between them. She kept telling me that they are just friends. The sober co- worker told me that Kaitlin turned that guy down because he was starting to creep her out. Now that guy says that Kaitlin doesn't act like that around him. I think it's either clouded logic or I'm being lied to.
I feel as if the guy was playing with my heartstrings and was being a tease. How can a guy go from asking "What are you doing tonight?" after he caught me smiling a lot in his presence, then to come to the place I was told to work at while he had no business being there, and so forth to saying he is interested in somebody else?
On Saturday, I sacrificed me sleeping in a bit more(I woke up at 6:30AM because I had work at 8:30AM) to take a shower and make myself look good/smell good for him. I even painted my nails the night before. !
I did the pure torture thing yesterday by getting my hair out of the ponytail look, and took off my work shirt since I had a purple camisole on underneath it(it had lace on the bottom). It was the time we were supposed to hug, but he said no. Take a note that this was after I clocked out, so I wasn't on the clock. No one has a say really of what I should wear when I'm not even working.

I have been rejected like 25 times.

If only my family weren't much of homophobes, I would have chose to be bi.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow sounds crazy. You deserve better. I hope someday there's a right person out there for you/
Old 06-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
I have the worst sunburn, I'm a freakin lobster.
Ouch. I'm sorry, Crystal. Ooops! I shouldn't have hugged you I guess. Try putting some aloe lotion on your sunburn.

Man, that sucks, Mary. I'm really sorry. Speaking as a guy, I can tell you that not all of us are like him, but that guys like him usually like to flirt with multiple females and then keep one as a backup while he pursues another. Some guys fool themselves into not thinking about who might get hurt in the process. Sometimes it's like the get themselves into a situation they don't know how to get out of, and they hope that something happens that ends the situation on its own, but of course that never works. Men like that just need to be honest with women. So what about the other guy you said you were interested in? The one who got his feelings hurt? See? Women can do the same thing that men do, but at least you were more up front with the guy you turned down and didn't drag it out too long. And I agree with Adie, someday the right person will come along for you.

Wow! Don't take this the wrong way, but if you decided to be bisexual, I guarantee you'd become a guy-magnet, Mary.
Old 06-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

My sunscreen was useless apparently, i burn less when I don't use it. Amazingly the aloe made it worse. It was so painful, I was in tears at one point... we tried burn gel on it instead, took all the pain away and I could actually go to bed cause I've barely slept thanks to it.

Mary, he sounds like a kook.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Could a doctor help, Crystal? I'm sorry for the pain you are feeling now

I met the other guy in some chat room, Alex. He and I got into an argument about the alcohol stuff. He promised just to drink one can of beer if he was in my actual presence. I agreed to make things work if we ever wanted to be in a relationship. I started to feel guilty about the other guy. I told him, and he thought we were in a relationship, but never properly asked me out. We agreed to just stay friends.

I'm just ignoring the other guy. He needs to learn the damage he has done. He's going after a girl who says she isn't giving him anything. . I'm going to have to ask her and sober guy questions. I need to find the truth in things. I am hoping it is his clouded logic. I just don't know

I'll come back later. I need to get some fast food.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

the burn gel seems to be working, should be another day or so til im dried out enough to start peeling.... i completely cannot wait. lol.

I called out of work today, covered the store well enough that I could bail. I'm sooooo tired.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you're taking some time off work to heal, Crystal.

I'm really sorry, Mary. Looks like you need to distance yourself from both guys and wait until you find someone who wants to be with you and is willing to put your needs first. The chat room guy really shouldn't be bringing alcohol into discussions, and the sober guy should focus on being with someone who wants to be with him instead of moving back and forth between back up relationships.