Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2020, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wrote this Commercial to Alex on the Heroes What Power Would you Like to Have Thread -- B/C this character has Power

Alec the Granch Commercial Take -- One

Year 2030 HBO MOX sales office

Sales Person...."so if you subscribe to the HBO MOX for a Year you can save 30 percent and catch Wonder Woman 10 on your own 100 inch screen size TV plus MTL Popcorn of your choice

Customer- Who was that Yellow hairy creepy fellow that just appeared out of nowhere

Sales person -- Oh that was Alec the Granch... he appears out of nowhere when someone says HBO MOX He really hates Streaming Services especially HBO MOX and Disney ELite Plus

**Customer writes HBO Mox on her Holo-Phone **

**Granch appears again***

Customer... Shhhhh...nobody say or write anything. Let's see if we can get rid of him for the day

**Alec the Granch appears again in the silent sales room**

Customer... We didn't say anything or write anything!!!

Sales Person --- Oh not only does he know where and when you say "HBO MOX and when it's written down.... he can Read Minds too!!

Voiceover
Get HBO MOX without a thought and avoid the Granch in your Home!!
Old 12-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Sam. I just wish the Eagles management weren't so brain dead for creating this situation in the first place.

Well, that game didn't go exactly as we hoped, Sam. I'm sorry the Steelers lost, and I can't believe their undefeated streak ended with Washington. Washington is now tied with the Giants for first place in the NFC East and the Eagles and Cowboys have the two worst records in the NFC.
Hopefully the Eagles will be back better than ever sooner rather than later

Thanks Alex, saw it coming with how screwed our schedule has been
Old 12-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hopefully the Eagles will be back better than ever sooner rather than later

Thanks Alex, saw it coming with how screwed our schedule has been
I don't think so, Sam. Howie Roseman has screwed up our salary cap space to the point where it'll take years to rebuild. He made lousy draft picks and lousy trades, and held on to aging, injured players way too long. I cannot believe that this guy might not even get fired after this season.

Well, you should still finish the season strong as the AFC North Champions. Just worry about the Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Colts, and Browns.

I saw you post that on the Heroes board, Dave! Thanks so much!
Old 12-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't think so, Sam. Howie Roseman has screwed up our salary cap space to the point where it'll take years to rebuild. He made lousy draft picks and lousy trades, and held on to aging, injured players way too long. I cannot believe that this guy might not even get fired after this season.

Well, you should still finish the season strong as the AFC North Champions. Just worry about the Chiefs, Bills, Titans, Colts, and Browns.

I saw you post that on the Heroes board, Dave! Thanks so much!
That sucks

We should
Old 12-11-2020, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It is hard. You're welcome, Katie. I worked overtime today and now I'm totally beat.
that sucks, so you only have one day off? I hate when that happens.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That would really suck
Old 12-12-2020, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
that sucks, so you only have one day off? I hate when that happens.
Yes it does, Katie. But at least I get extra money and I can get extra time off. I'm gonna try and take a week off in January. I hope you're doing okay, Katie.

Hi, Sam! Well, the Eagles are just a hot mess right now. I can't stand the fact that Howie Roseman will survive with his job intact when he's the one who's most responsible for the Eagles being run into the ground.

Oh, and did you hear that the Dallas Cowboys game got flexed out of Sunday Night Football in two weeks? They're gonna play the Cleveland Browns game instead.
Old 12-13-2020, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That does suck

I did It's nice to see, lol
Old 12-13-2020, 07:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

that is true. more money is good.

I'm doing okay.
Old 12-13-2020, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you're okay, Katie.

I'm gonna try to take a vacation in January.

I'm sorry about the Steelers, Sam. I can't believe they fell apart against the Buffalo Bills like that. You'll still win the division, but the Chiefs will take the #1 seed, I think.

And now my Eagles have a full blown quarterback controversy courtesy of that idiot Howie Roseman. If they decide to trade Carson Wentz and his massive contract(although I don't know who'd want to pick it up) and stick with Jalen Hurts then I hope Carson wins a Super Bowl with the Colts and that the Eagles never win a Super Bowl ever again. I despise my team for how they mistreated him and scapegoated him.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Alex

Think people won't really want Hurts when teams get more tape on him. Can speak from experience there, lol
Old 12-14-2020, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks Alex

Think people won't really want Hurts when teams get more tape on him. Can speak from experience there, lol
I take it you're talking about what's his name from last year? Helmet head?

I just hate the direction this is taking.

You're welcome, Sam. You guys are still gonna win the division and make the playoffs, but the Chiefs have a shot at taking the #1 seed. I still don't like the idea of only one team getting a bye week.
Old 12-15-2020, 03:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I take it you're talking about what's his name from last year? Helmet head?

I just hate the direction this is taking.

You're welcome, Sam. You guys are still gonna win the division and make the playoffs, but the Chiefs have a shot at taking the #1 seed. I still don't like the idea of only one team getting a bye week.
Talking about Mason and Duck

I bet

Me too, should have either stick with 6 or gone to 8 imo to keep the top 2 teams getting bye weeks
Old 12-15-2020, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

just got a call that someone at my work tested positive for Covid.. ugh. my mom is freaked out.
Old 12-15-2020, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Katie. I hope you're taking care of yourself. Are you gonna get tested?

Quote:
Talking about Mason and Duck

I bet

Me too, should have either stick with 6 or gone to 8 imo to keep the top 2 teams getting bye weeks

Oh, those poor bastards.

Yep, I hate these rule changes that make no sense.