Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2020, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but at least I got to go home and go back to sleep.

That's good. I hope you have a good end of the week.
Old 06-04-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You think so, Sam?

No, because I leave work at 2pm and I think the store closed at 3pm that day, right after I left. No one was there until 7am, so no one could call us.

I hope you're doing okay, Katie.
I do

That's annoying
Old 06-04-2020, 08:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah, but at least I got to go home and go back to sleep.

That's good. I hope you have a good end of the week.
true, that is a major plus! is your store still closed or closing early?

it's been gong okay, thank!

on a side note, one of my childhood OTPs got married.

Old 06-04-2020, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's great Katie
Old 06-05-2020, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Katie! OMG, who is that childhood OTP?

My store is open, but it's been closing early since this damn pandemic started.

You're welcome. I hope you're staying safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I do

That's annoying
Well, I'm sick of these masks, Sam. I really hope they get a vaccine made soon.

It is annoying. The pandemic was bad enough, but this just makes things worse.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

it's Dj and Steve from Full House, they got married on the new show.

my store was closing early but now we open one hour later and still close at the same time.

I am, hope you are too! are things okay over there?

it's so hard to hear people talk with the masks.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I'm sick of these masks, Sam. I really hope they get a vaccine made soon.

It is annoying. The pandemic was bad enough, but this just makes things worse.
Same, not looking good though

Can blame those cops for that
Old 06-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Same, not looking good though

Can blame those cops for that
Well, at least the economy is opening up and the jobs reports are looking surprisingly good. I just hope the vaccine comes sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I cannot believe how stupid that Derek Chauvin guy was. Do you know that the other two, Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng, were rookies who had only been on the force a few days? Chauvin and Tou Thau were the veterans with multiple complaints of brutality and misconduct against them, and they were supposed to be training the rookies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
it's Dj and Steve from Full House, they got married on the new show.

my store was closing early but now we open one hour later and still close at the same time.

I am, hope you are too! are things okay over there?

it's so hard to hear people talk with the masks.
Oh, okay. Which sister is she? I forgot which was which.

I'm glad your store is staying open later. But I still want a redo of 2020. Hell, I want a redo of everything since 2001. I'm kidding. I want a redo of everything since 1989.

Yep, things are okay here. I agree about the masks. I can't even hear myself talk.
Old 06-07-2020, 02:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, at least the economy is opening up and the jobs reports are looking surprisingly good. I just hope the vaccine comes sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I cannot believe how stupid that Derek Chauvin guy was. Do you know that the other two, Thomas Lane and J. Alexander Kueng, were rookies who had only been on the force a few days? Chauvin and Tou Thau were the veterans with multiple complaints of brutality and misconduct against them, and they were supposed to be training the rookies.
Same here

Very stupid, but that's what happens when the police are more concerned about protecting their own ass than the public.
Old 06-07-2020, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh, okay. Which sister is she? I forgot which was which.

I'm glad your store is staying open later. But I still want a redo of 2020. Hell, I want a redo of everything since 2001. I'm kidding. I want a redo of everything since 1989.

Yep, things are okay here. I agree about the masks. I can't even hear myself talk.
she's the oldest.

I wouldn't mind that.

people talk about not all cops being bad but why aren't the good ones calling out the bad ones. I just don't get it..
Old 06-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
she's the oldest.

I wouldn't mind that.

people talk about not all cops being bad but why aren't the good ones calling out the bad ones. I just don't get it..
Okay. I forgot which one the oldest was. Is it the same actress from the original show?

Why do you think I'm so nostalgic for the 1980s? That was the last time I remember everything being sane and happy. Sure, every decade has its problems, but things weren't insane back then like they are now. Maybe it's because we had nuclear weapons pointed at us all the time? Funny how the Cold War actually acted as a stabilizing force.

Well, look at what I just typed to Sam. I think it's the "thin blue line" thing, where cops aren't supposed to rat each other out or else they'll get ostracized.

Quote:
Same here

Very stupid, but that's what happens when the police are more concerned about protecting their own ass than the public.
I just wish this whole thing could end sooner rather than later. I really didn't need this on top of everything else. I was just about to get my life together.

I agree. They also need to investigate who their superiors are. The other white cop and the black cop - Lane and Kueng - were rookies who were only on their fourth day on the job. Chauvin and Thau were supposed to be training them. Lane was the one who kept asking if they should turn Floyd over and Chauvin said, "No, he stays put where he is." Lane later gave Floyd CPR. Kueng was the one who said, "You shouldn't be doing that," and then checked for a pulse and couldn't find one. This is a tough one. These were two rookies who had only just graduated last December and had only been on the job less than a week, and Chauvin and Thau were their superiors. I'm pretty sure that Lane and Kueng are gonna tell the court everything and throw Chauvin and Thau under the bus. But seriously, the Minneapolis PD put two rookies who had only been on the job for four days with two veterans who had multiple complaints of misconduct and brutality against them for their training?
Old 06-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

yep, all the same actors as the original except the Olsen twins didn't come back for Michelle. the oldest's name is Dj, the middle is Stephanie.

seems like it.

yea, I agree with what you're saying. something clearly needs to change. it's just so gross how common it is.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I knew the Olsen Twins weren't coming back. I think they've retired from acting. Their sister Elizabeth is the movie star now.

Hey, I'd take the 1980s over this century in a heartbeat.

Yes, there does need to be a change in the culture of law enforcement. But what about the two rookies? What do you think should happen to them?
Old 06-08-2020, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I just wish this whole thing could end sooner rather than later. I really didn't need this on top of everything else. I was just about to get my life together.

I agree. They also need to investigate who their superiors are. The other white cop and the black cop - Lane and Kueng - were rookies who were only on their fourth day on the job. Chauvin and Thau were supposed to be training them. Lane was the one who kept asking if they should turn Floyd over and Chauvin said, "No, he stays put where he is." Lane later gave Floyd CPR. Kueng was the one who said, "You shouldn't be doing that," and then checked for a pulse and couldn't find one. This is a tough one. These were two rookies who had only just graduated last December and had only been on the job less than a week, and Chauvin and Thau were their superiors. I'm pretty sure that Lane and Kueng are gonna tell the court everything and throw Chauvin and Thau under the bus. But seriously, the Minneapolis PD put two rookies who had only been on the job for four days with two veterans who had multiple complaints of misconduct and brutality against them for their training?
Hopefully you can soon Alex

They really do, but it's not just an issue in Minneapolis sadly.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hopefully you can soon Alex

They really do, but it's not just an issue in Minneapolis sadly.
Thanks, Sam. Hopefully after the lockdown is over I can.

Yeah, I've heard that Minneapolis wants to disband the police department entirely and replace it with a public support system. Yeah, like that's gonna work. In a few years that city is gonna be like The Purge.