Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 01:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm watching The Sinner on Netflix, I'm on season two. it's pretty good. a bit weird though!
Old 09-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Katie! I saw one episode of that, but I couldn't get into it. I'm watching American Horror Story: 1984.
Old 09-28-2019, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I hope he does, Sam. Once we get Jackson back and our offense is finally clicking, all we need is to fix that damn secondary. It's a good thing the Eagles are gonna have plenty of time to rest and a relatively weak opponent with the Jets in week 5.

Good luck to the Steelers against the Bengals, Sam. I still think the AFC North is within the Steelers' reach.
What do you want to give up for him?

It certainly is
Old 09-29-2019, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
What do you want to give up for him?

It certainly is
I guess we'd have to give up some picks for him, I guess. I'm not sure what Howe Roseman is gonna do yet.

OMG, did you see the Browns kill the Ravens today? I wish Dave were here so I could congratulate him. Cleveland is in first place in the AFC North for the first time.

I hope the Steelers beat the Bengals tomorrow and get back in the race, Sam. And I really hope the Saints beat the Cowboys tonight.

OMG, the Giants just won their second game in a row with Daniel Jones and beat the Redskins. I'm pretty sure Eli Manning is gonna be retired by the end of this season.
Old 09-30-2019, 02:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hi, Katie! I saw one episode of that, but I couldn't get into it. I'm watching American Horror Story: 1984.
that happens. I liked the mystery, watched both seasons. now I need to watch something else.

is AHS good so far?
Old 09-30-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
that happens. I liked the mystery, watched both seasons. now I need to watch something else.

is AHS good so far?
I'm glad you liked it.

Yes, AHS: 1984 is good so far. This season is kinda like a cross between AHS and Scream Queens. But it's also really confusing and I'm trying to figure out what the plot twists are.

Good luck to your Steelers, Sam!
Old 09-30-2019, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I guess we'd have to give up some picks for him, I guess. I'm not sure what Howe Roseman is gonna do yet.

OMG, did you see the Browns kill the Ravens today? I wish Dave were here so I could congratulate him. Cleveland is in first place in the AFC North for the first time.

I hope the Steelers beat the Bengals tomorrow and get back in the race, Sam. And I really hope the Saints beat the Cowboys tonight.

OMG, the Giants just won their second game in a row with Daniel Jones and beat the Redskins. I'm pretty sure Eli Manning is gonna be retired by the end of this season.
Sure Howie can get it done

I did, was pretty impressed by that

Looking good so far

Will be shocked if he doesn't
Old 10-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Sure Howie can get it done

I did, was pretty impressed by that

Looking good so far

Will be shocked if he doesn't
Hi, Sam! I hope he does. We need help in the secondary.

Yeah, but let's see how the Browns do against the 49ers. For Dave's sake I hope the Browns win, but when was the last time the 49ers were undefeated going into week 5?

Yeah, Mason Rudolph is looking good. Of course, the Bengals are a bad team, but let's see how the Steelers do against the Ravens. If the Browns beat them then the Steelers should be able to beat them. I hope they do because I don't like the Ravens. Do you think that Mason might be the heir to Ben Roethlisberger?

Yeah, I think Eli is gonna join Tony Romo in the booth next season.
Old 10-03-2019, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! I hope he does. We need help in the secondary.

Yeah, but let's see how the Browns do against the 49ers. For Dave's sake I hope the Browns win, but when was the last time the 49ers were undefeated going into week 5?

Yeah, Mason Rudolph is looking good. Of course, the Bengals are a bad team, but let's see how the Steelers do against the Ravens. If the Browns beat them then the Steelers should be able to beat them. I hope they do because I don't like the Ravens. Do you think that Mason might be the heir to Ben Roethlisberger?

Yeah, I think Eli is gonna join Tony Romo in the booth next season.
You sure do

Can't remember Sure it will be a close game though

I think he might be, not sure yet.

Eli in the booth? Can't see that at all
Old 10-03-2019, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You sure do

Can't remember Sure it will be a close game though

I think he might be, not sure yet.

Eli in the booth? Can't see that at all

Hi, Sam! Well, I hope the Eagles can get Jalen Ramsey for our secondary. We also need our other guys back healthy. At least we have the Jets coming up so there's time for everyone to get healthy. But then we have a three week road trip against the Vikings, Cowboys, and Bills. OMG, I hope they can win all of those.

Yeah, I think the last time the 49ers were undefeated this far into the season was in the 1980s. Or maybe it was Steve Young's team in the 90s? I can't remember.

Yeah, I guess we need to see more of Mason Rudolph against more teams before we can make a judgment on that.

Why not? Could anyone have seen Tony Romo in the booth? Look how good he is now.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Well, I hope the Eagles can get Jalen Ramsey for our secondary. We also need our other guys back healthy. At least we have the Jets coming up so there's time for everyone to get healthy. But then we have a three week road trip against the Vikings, Cowboys, and Bills. OMG, I hope they can win all of those.

Yeah, I think the last time the 49ers were undefeated this far into the season was in the 1980s. Or maybe it was Steve Young's team in the 90s? I can't remember.

Yeah, I guess we need to see more of Mason Rudolph against more teams before we can make a judgment on that.

Why not? Could anyone have seen Tony Romo in the booth? Look how good he is now.
I hope so too, but it seems like the Jags don't want to get rid of him

Okay

Very true

Because it's Eli haha
Old 10-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam!

I'm sorry about the Steelers. Mason went out with a concussion. But that new guy did a great job. They were ahead right up to the end, but then the Ravens tied the game and won in overtime. That sucked.

My Eagles beat the Jets. Now I just need the Packers to beat the Cowboys.

Yeah, it would be great if we could get Ramsey, though.
Old 10-06-2019, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks Alex, think we would have won it if it wasn't for that bull**** RTP call

Saw that, beat them well too

Packers did well too
Old 10-07-2019, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Sam. You guys are still in it. The Browns are only 2-2 and the Ravens are 3-2. The Steelers can still get in this thing.

Yeah, the Eagles are now tied with the Cowboys for first place at 3-2, but the Cowboys have a better division record because they beat the Giants and Redskins, while the Eagles only beat the Redskins and haven't played the Giants yet.

But the next six games are gonna be the toughest of the year. The Eagles play their next three on the road, against the Vikings at Minneapolis, the Cowboys at Dallas on Sunday Night Football, and the Bills at Buffalo, and then they have three home games against the Bears, then a bye week, and then they play the Patriots, and finally the Seahawks on Sunday Night Football. After that the December schedule is really easy, against the Dolphins, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, and Giants.

Oh, I loved Stephen A. Smith on ESPN First Take! He was trolling the Cowboys and celebrating the Packers' win.

Old 10-08-2019, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We are

Hopefully you get some wins in the next six games!

Great
Closed Thread   Post New Thread