Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2020, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
I haven't heard of some of those. thanks though, I should definitely try to watch some in the coming months.

I'm so tired and it's only 8 pm. I don't know why!
OMG, you haven't? I feel so old. And I shouldn't, I'm a Generation Xer. We're the 80s Generation, the decade that everyone is nostalgic for and everyone who is too young to remember wishes they could've lived through.

Maybe it's because it's winter? I know the winter weather makes me sleepy. But I also need my vacation time at the end of the month. I'm gonna spend every night falling asleep to horror movies.
Old 01-18-2020, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Do I sound like I'd want to see the sequel? I prefer horror movies that are more... pulpy, if that makes any sense? Halloween, The Thing, Alien, The Shining, Friday The 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Black Christmas, Creepshow, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead(the original), The Fog, Psycho, etc. I was never into the grindhouse stuff.

I'm glad it's not too bad where you are. I just hope they can stop this soon.

Yeah, Andy burned us one too many times, and now he's Kansas City's problem.

I'm gonna root for whomever wins the NFC Championship game, but I'm hoping that it's Aaron Rodgers and the Packers because I'd like to see him win one more Super Bowl to cement his legacy as one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.

Yeah, I just hope they get a better OC and great wide receivers.
Not sure

Same here

He is, lol. Can't see the Chiefs winning a Super Bowl while he is the coach either. Hell, he couldn't beat the Steelers in a playoff game while we couldn't even score a touchdown.

That would be nice

I'm sure you will
Old 01-19-2020, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Not sure

Same here

He is, lol. Can't see the Chiefs winning a Super Bowl while he is the coach either. Hell, he couldn't beat the Steelers in a playoff game while we couldn't even score a touchdown.

That would be nice

I'm sure you will

Okay, well I'm more into the gothic horror, modern gothic horror, and noir horror stuff, Sam.

How is it going over there? Have they managed to get things under control yet?

Well, the Chiefs are now leading the Titans 35-24 in the 4th quarter, so I think this game is all wrapped up and Andy Reid is going to the Super Bowl for the second time in his career, and Patrick Mahomes will make his first ever appearance. I just hope the Packers beat the 49ers and make it to the Super Bowl so that Aaron Rodgers can win a second trophy to put him up there with the legends.

Well, we'll see what happens in free agency and the draft. I'm hoping the Eagles do well there.
Old 01-20-2020, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay, well I'm more into the gothic horror, modern gothic horror, and noir horror stuff, Sam.

How is it going over there? Have they managed to get things under control yet?

Well, the Chiefs are now leading the Titans 35-24 in the 4th quarter, so I think this game is all wrapped up and Andy Reid is going to the Super Bowl for the second time in his career, and Patrick Mahomes will make his first ever appearance. I just hope the Packers beat the 49ers and make it to the Super Bowl so that Aaron Rodgers can win a second trophy to put him up there with the legends.

Well, we'll see what happens in free agency and the draft. I'm hoping the Eagles do well there.
Fair enough

Not completely, but we had a lot of rain during the weekend so I'm sure that helped

It sucks the Packers couldn't win, but the 9ers are just better

I'm sure you guys will
Old 01-20-2020, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Fair enough

Not completely, but we had a lot of rain during the weekend so I'm sure that helped

It sucks the Packers couldn't win, but the 9ers are just better

I'm sure you guys will
I'm glad you got rain, but I really hope these fires end soon.

Yeah, the 49ers are scary good. I can't believe these Vegas guys giving the Chiefs the edge. Yeah, Mahomes is great, but that Niners defense and running game is unstoppable, and we still haven't seen Garoppolo at his best because he's hardly had to throw the ball lately. I'm leaning towards the 49ers in this one. The Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl since Super Bowl IV in 1970. If the Niners win they'll tie the Steelers and Patriots for the most Super Bowl trophies at six. Sorry, Sam.

I hope so, Sam. We need wide receivers and cornerbacks.
Old 01-20-2020, 07:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

it probably is the weather. I hate it though.

how was the weekend?
Old 01-21-2020, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm glad you got rain, but I really hope these fires end soon.

Yeah, the 49ers are scary good. I can't believe these Vegas guys giving the Chiefs the edge. Yeah, Mahomes is great, but that Niners defense and running game is unstoppable, and we still haven't seen Garoppolo at his best because he's hardly had to throw the ball lately. I'm leaning towards the 49ers in this one. The Chiefs haven't been to the Super Bowl since Super Bowl IV in 1970. If the Niners win they'll tie the Steelers and Patriots for the most Super Bowl trophies at six. Sorry, Sam.

I hope so, Sam. We need wide receivers and cornerbacks.
Same here

Me neither, the 9ers have the edge in every area besides Quarterback. It's okay

Hopefully you get them
Old 01-21-2020, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Katie! Yeah, I hate the weather here as well. It was cold this weekend, but no snow. But I have the week off next week.

Quote:
Same here

Me neither, the 9ers have the edge in every area besides Quarterback. It's okay

Hopefully you get them
Yeah, Jimmy G is no slouch, but Mahomes is clearly a better quarterback. But if the Chiefs fall behind the Niners like they did against the Texans and the Titans, I don't see how they can come back from that. The Niners aren't gonna let them back in the game if they get a lead. They just dominate you and smash you into the ground.

Thanks. We also need an offensive coordinator.
Old 01-22-2020, 12:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

well, good thing for no snow. awesome! I have Friday off which is my only day off this week.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, Jimmy G is no slouch, but Mahomes is clearly a better quarterback. But if the Chiefs fall behind the Niners like they did against the Texans and the Titans, I don't see how they can come back from that. The Niners aren't gonna let them back in the game if they get a lead. They just dominate you and smash you into the ground.

Thanks. We also need an offensive coordinator.
No they aren't, plus there is also the Andy Reid factor to consider

Heard that too
Old 01-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
No they aren't, plus there is also the Andy Reid factor to consider

Heard that too
Yeah, Andy is cursed. But maybe he'll pull it off, who knows?

I just hope we get a new OC soon. Did you hear the Giants hired Jason Garett as their new OC? I don't know how to feel about that.

OMG, did you also hear that Antonio Brown is in trouble again? He and his trainer allegedly attacked the driver of a truck, and his trainer was charged with felony burglary and battery. They're going to question Brown.

Quote:
well, good thing for no snow. awesome! I have Friday off which is my only day off this week.

Thanks, Katie. Yeah, no snow but it's still cold. I'm glad you have Friday off, but I hope you can get more time off later.
Old 01-22-2020, 09:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

it was a little warm today, kinda nice.

I hope I do too.

any plans for the weekend coming up?
Old 01-23-2020, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad the weather was nice for you, Katie. It's gonna warm up here over the weekend as well.

Nope, nothing much. I'm just lazing around at the moment.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

good, hope it does!

well, that's still good. I might got to the movies or something on my day off.
Old 01-24-2020, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
good, hope it does!

well, that's still good. I might got to the movies or something on my day off.
It did, but I couldn't enjoy it because I was sick today. Headache and body pains all over. I have no idea what it was, but I feel better now. I didn't have any congestion or sore throat or cough, so I have no idea what it was. Just pain all over, like I'd been in a 15 round boxing match.

I hope you get to see something good!