Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2019, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have had ice cream for breakfast at times.

I hate this cough.

A policeman pulled me over on Monday night for running a yellow light. When he got the chance to talk to me, he said I ran a red light. My bf was a witness, and spoke up when the policeman was lying, but the policeman didn't like it. I got a ticket for running a red light, even though it was yellow. There was a truck right next to me that ran a yellow light.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You're welcome, Katie! And thanks, I hope so too.

Hi, Dave! Well, my vacation started today, but the weather is lousy. It's cloudy and it rained. The weather is supposed to be like this for most of my vacation, FML.
Alex...hope the weather improves for the rest of your vacation

Mary and Kate.... do/did you guys watch Friends and Know it Well... we can play the Press Your Luck game... there is a way to do it with dice and I am Honest about it!!

I'll post some Friends Questions if you guys want to play

If we had an Ashley on this board...we'd have a Mary , Kate, and Ashley....get it?
Old 06-14-2019, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

Mary and Kate.... do/did you guys watch Friends and Know it Well... we can play the Press Your Luck game... there is a way to do it with dice and I am Honest about it!!

If we had an Ashley on this board...we'd have a Mary , Kate, and Ashley....get it?
Hi, Dave!! Thanks. I hope it does too. I'd hate for my birthday week and week of vacation to have bad weather.

I'd love to play a Friends trivia game, Dave. I loved Press Your Luck.

OMG, I didn't even think of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I have had ice cream for breakfast at times.

I hate this cough.

A policeman pulled me over on Monday night for running a yellow light. When he got the chance to talk to me, he said I ran a red light. My bf was a witness, and spoke up when the policeman was lying, but the policeman didn't like it. I got a ticket for running a red light, even though it was yellow. There was a truck right next to me that ran a yellow light.

Hi, Mary! Wow, I can never have ice cream for breakfast.

I'm sorry, Mary. I hope you feel better soon.

OMG, that sucks, Mary. I hate it when cops do that. I've had stuff like that happen to me too.
Old 06-14-2019, 11:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

goodbye everyone! see you in a couple weeks unless I get on a bit.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Wow, I can never have ice cream for breakfast.

I'm sorry, Mary. I hope you feel better soon.

OMG, that sucks, Mary. I hate it when cops do that. I've had stuff like that happen to me too.
I must love ice cream more than you.

Thanks.

When?

Quote:

Mary and do/did you guys watch Friends and Know it Well... we can play the Press Your Luck game... there is a way to do it with dice and I am Honest about it!!

It's too hot out.

I do know Friends, but won't have the time to do that game.

Mary-Kate and Ashley had a birthday on the 13th.
Old 06-15-2019, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh...that's cool that the Olson twins had a birthday a few days ago Mary

did Kate go on vcation

Alex...I'll just do the dice game on Xmen OT from time to time.... Mary doesn't have time to play
Old 06-15-2019, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
Goodbye, Katie! Have a great time on your vacation! We'll miss you!

Quote:
did Kate go on vcation

Alex...I'll just do the dice game on Xmen OT from time to time.... Mary doesn't have time to play
Yes she did, Dave.

Okay, that's fine. I've noticed you're also doing the game on the LoT board.

I hope you have better weather this week, Dave.

Quote:
I must love ice cream more than you.

Thanks.

When?
Hi, Mary! I guess so.

You're welcome. I hope your cough goes away soon.

Oh, a long time ago when I got into an accident when I was going through a yellow light. I wasn't able to see the yellow light turn red because the sun was low in the horizon(it was in winter) and when I looked up at the traffic light I was staring directly into the sun. The cop didn't believe me, of course. I was also stopped by a cop when my car had stalled in a parking lot near the house where my dad and his new wife were living(it was her house). I was trying to get my engine to turn over when a cop car pulled up behind me. I told the officers my car's engine had stalled and I was trying to get it started, but instead they made me give them my license, get out of the car, put my hands on the hood while they looked inside my car with a flashlight and then ran my license plate and checked my ID. I told them my dad lived in the house just up the street if they wanted proof of who I was, but they said that "wasn't their job." They finally gave me my license back and gave a half assed apology after saying that there had been reports of drug use and "whoring" in that parking area late and night, but I suspect it was because this was a very classy neighborhood and my car was an old Chevrolet Monte Carlo my dad passed down to me, and they were profiling my car. They wouldn't even help me get my car started and just drove off. I eventually got my engine to turn over, but I ended up resenting those cops. This was in New Jersey, and I live in Pennsylvania.

Here's the trailer for Doctor Sleep, Stephen King's sequel to The Shining! It features Ewan MacGregor as a grown up Danny Torrence. I don't know how much of this film follows the Kubrick film and how much of it follows King's novels.

It's not technically just a sequel to Kubrick's The Shining. Stephen King wrote Doctor Sleep as a sequel to his original novel, The Shining, so it technically picks up the story from King's original book. The movie is an adaptation of King's novels, The Shining and Doctor Sleep, but it also incorporates some imagery and elements of Kubrick's The Shining and tries to combine the two as best it can.

Old 06-15-2019, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
Enjoy your holiday Katie
Old 06-16-2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...let's see if Tia answers the questions and can beat your score
another rainy day today

isn't Dr. Sleep a remake??
Old 06-16-2019, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex...let's see if Tia answers the questions and can beat your score
another rainy day today

isn't Dr. Sleep a remake??
Hi, Dave! Okay, I'll be interested to see how she does.

Oh, and my birthday is tomorrow.

No, Doctor Sleep isn't a remake. It's a movie based on the book, Doctor Sleep, written by Stephen King, as a sequel to his original novel, The Shining. But as you know, Stephen King's The Shining differs greatly from the Stanley Kubrick film, and Doctor Sleep follows the story and plotline from the book versions of The Shining and Doctor Sleep, which continues the story of Danny Torrence from The Shining. But the movie is also set in the same world that Kubrick created for his film, so the movie does a delicate balancing act of incorporating elements from both the Kubrick film and from Stephen King's two books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Enjoy your holiday Katie

Hi, Sam! Welcome back! I hope you had a nice weekend.

Ironic that you come back just as Katie leaves for her vacation.
Old 06-16-2019, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
oh...that's cool that the Olson twins had a birthday a few days ago Mary
I wish for them to do a another project soon. I would like to see another movie of them in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Enjoy your holiday Katie
Are you ever going to watch Buffy?

Quote:
Oh, a long time ago when I got into an accident when I was going through a yellow light. I wasn't able to see the yellow light turn red because the sun was low in the horizon(it was in winter) and when I looked up at the traffic light I was staring directly into the sun. The cop didn't believe me, of course. I was also stopped by a cop when my car had stalled in a parking lot near the house where my dad and his new wife were living(it was her house). I was trying to get my engine to turn over when a cop car pulled up behind me. I told the officers my car's engine had stalled and I was trying to get it started, but instead they made me give them my license, get out of the car, put my hands on the hood while they looked inside my car with a flashlight and then ran my license plate and checked my ID. I told them my dad lived in the house just up the street if they wanted proof of who I was, but they said that "wasn't their job." They finally gave me my license back and gave a half assed apology after saying that there had been reports of drug use and "whoring" in that parking area late and night, but I suspect it was because this was a very classy neighborhood and my car was an old Chevrolet Monte Carlo my dad passed down to me, and they were profiling my car. They wouldn't even help me get my car started and just drove off. I eventually got my engine to turn over, but I ended up resenting those cops. This was in New Jersey, and I live in Pennsylvania.
You should've gotten a dashcam back then after the incident. They help fighting your case in court. Did you have a cellphone at the time? They should've went over to your dad's place for proof. That is nonsense. What is also nonsense is that they should've helped you out with your car. They definitely sound like dicks.

Thanks for the video.
Old 06-17-2019, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary...me too...don't they have their own fashion line... they won't show up for Fuller House...not even for an episode

Alex...wow...thanks for all that information on Stephen Kings books/ movies
How is your birthday going...? are you going out with your mom today?
Old 06-17-2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Alex...wow...thanks for all that information on Stephen Kings books/ movies
How is your birthday going...? are you going out with your mom today?
You're welcome, Dave! And I didn't give you nearly as much info on Stephen King's books as I could've. I've been reading his books since the 1980s. 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Stand, Cycle of The Werewolf, IT, Night Shift, Skeleton Crew(The Mist was one of the short stories in Skeleton Crew), The Dead Zone, etc. I wasn't a fan of Pet Semetary, Cujo, or Christine, to be honest. I preferred the movie version of Christine. Even King said it wasn't his best book. Oh, and he also wrote Different Seasons, and two of the stories in that book, The Body and Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption, got adapted into Stand By Me and The Shawshank Redemption. He also wrote The Running Man under the pseudonym Richard Bachman for legal reasons, as well as the short stories that were adapted into Creepshow.

My birthday is going okay, thanks. No, my mom is housesitting for my sister so I'm here by myself.

Quote:
You should've gotten a dashcam back then after the incident. They help fighting your case in court. Did you have a cellphone at the time? They should've went over to your dad's place for proof. That is nonsense. What is also nonsense is that they should've helped you out with your car. They definitely sound like dicks.

Thanks for the video.
You're welcome, Mary.

Uhhh, well the incident where the cops searched my car after it stalled happened in 1996, Mary. There were no dashcams, or at least I don't think there were. I didn't have a cellphone back then either. They were bigger back then and I didn't really need one. And this happened in New Jersey and I live in Pennsylvania, so I just wanted to go home after that.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you enjoy the gifs, Alex?
Old 06-18-2019, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex

Not sure when I will Mary
Closed Thread   Post New Thread