Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-24-2019, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...at the moment...my paypal is limited...so it will be hard to break into
it's still entertaining what people believe they saw whether it's Lochness, bigfoot, vampires, mermaids, aliens etc

There have been giant fish like sharks and whales...thet's documented on varified news sites and channels...I created a site for stuff like that on LoT
Old 02-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I may not be on that much today. I'm not feeling well and I'm probably gonna just go to bed soon. I'll be back tomorrow to do the post count.

Hi, Dave! Yes, it is a scary world. Why do you think I wanna go back to the 80s so much?

Hi, Mary! Pasta salad and hot dogs sound good. So does macaroni and cheese.

I hope you get your dream roommate, Mary. If she's a lot like you then you'll probably have fun. And no, you're not racist, It's hard to communicate with people who don't speak the same language with you. It would be the same if they spoke a Slavic language or something.

Ah, I thought he sounded like the same guy. I haven't had the chance to watch all of them yet. I felt a little sick last night and I'm taking some medicine today, and I hope it's just a temporary thing and not a cold. I'll get back to you on the stories. I'm glad your bio mom enjoys watching scary stuff with you.
My boyfriend was followed back in the 80s where the gang banging was bad in our area. He was in his car driving, and someone was following his car behind him for a long time. He decided to turn left four times while the people behind him was doing the same thing. It was up until he turned right that the people behind him knew he was onto them.

Drink plenty of fluids and get some Vitamin C. Get plenty of rest.

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on those stories. The guy who narrates those stories is a year younger than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...we do live in a scary world... I was raised on the strong principles of the Bible so my parents always talked about spiritual warefare... although it's invisable … the old saying "The Devil made me do it".... is somewhat true.... I believe the Devil and his followers can make people see things. And some people who kill just because they are filled with evil.. that's not invisible or false... sadly there are people like that

Alex...hope you have a good Saturday...I'll be off and on today
Also update on my paypal theft.... one agent told me they sided with the seller and not on my favor [this means that they can't find proof that somebody broke into my paypal] and another agent told me that it was never filed at all...even though I got an email that it was filed. The second Agent filed the same Case for me with a different case number. So I have to wait 10 more days.

I also am still waiting for bank paperwork so I can file with them in case the PayPal theft case goes sour. In that case....I will shut down/ delete my paypal account and tell them they lost a long time customer .
It makes me wonder if they were prone to the evil being inside of them.

That is ****ty!! The system ****ed up. Not you.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

update on my PayPal theft... supposedly it was resolved [the second case opened] and they are refunding me my 56 dollars...however, I won't believe it until I see it... that won't be for another day as it takes 24 hours for Transfer to bank account

Mary -
Quote:
It makes me wonder if they were prone to the evil being inside of them.
Yes, the Good Book does say that people can be demon processed. However, they won't posess any extra physical abilities - and no.. they heads won't be turning 360 degrees. What the demon inside of people cases is extreme evil no remorse/ regret/ humanity- extreme cases of sociopathic behavior.
Old 02-25-2019, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Alex...at the moment...my paypal is limited...so it will be hard to break into
it's still entertaining what people believe they saw whether it's Lochness, bigfoot, vampires, mermaids, aliens etc

There have been giant fish like sharks and whales...thet's documented on varified news sites and channels...I created a site for stuff like that on LoT
Hi, Dave! Well, I'm glad that you'll get your money back, but I still don't trust these apps. I never do any banking online or with apps. I always go right to my bank. I trust the traditional ways.

Oh, I loved shows about the paranormal, Dave. I currently watch Project Blue Book, and I loved The X-Files. And you did create a site for that stuff on LoT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
My boyfriend was followed back in the 80s where the gang banging was bad in our area. He was in his car driving, and someone was following his car behind him for a long time. He decided to turn left four times while the people behind him was doing the same thing. It was up until he turned right that the people behind him knew he was onto them.

Drink plenty of fluids and get some Vitamin C. Get plenty of rest.

I will be looking forward to your thoughts on those stories. The guy who narrates those stories is a year younger than me.
Hi, Mary! I'm so sorry that happened to your boyfriend. That seems scary. But bad stuff can happen in any decade. I just think that today it's even scarier given what people can do on the internet, and how divisive and toxic the culture is today compared to the 80s.

Thanks, Mary. I'm trying. I'll get back to you on those stories.
Old 02-25-2019, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm so sorry that happened to your boyfriend. That seems scary. But bad stuff can happen in any decade. I just think that today it's even scarier given what people can do on the internet, and how divisive and toxic the culture is today compared to the 80s.

Thanks, Mary. I'm trying. I'll get back to you on those stories.
He was pissed at the people behind him.

How are you feeling today?

THanks.

Quote:
update on my PayPal theft... supposedly it was resolved [the second case opened] and they are refunding me my 56 dollars...however, I won't believe it until I see it... that won't be for another day as it takes 24 hours for Transfer to bank account

Mary -

Yes, the Good Book does say that people can be demon processed. However, they won't posess any extra physical abilities - and no.. they heads won't be turning 360 degrees. What the demon inside of people cases is extreme evil no remorse/ regret/ humanity- extreme cases of sociopathic behavior.
Were you just talking to Alex on the top or were you talking to the both of us?
Old 02-26-2019, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Katie! So do you watch Mom on Nickelodeon, or Paramount Network? I'm guessing it's Nick, because Mom comes on after Friends on that channel. But it airs before Friends on Paramount.
Nickelodeon. I think they play them out of order though, I should try to watch the whole series because sometimes I want to know how a certain thing ends but the next episode doesn't show it.

I need new shows to watch badly.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

http://willowrosenboob.tumblr.com/post/175931875732
Old 02-26-2019, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex

Quote:
It was really scrumptious.

I'm thinking about having mac 'n cheese tomorrow.

My dream come true roommate will might follow through. That Mexican man didn't stop by like he said he would today. My bf says if he doesn't come by on the 1st, then the guy won't get his money back. We aren't racists, but if the other Mexicans(who speak English too) move out in April, then we can't communicate with the Mexican who hardly speaks English.

That woman sounds like she would be fun to talk to and is OCD like me.

My biological mom had fun over here. We watched The Addams Family and listened to some scary stories.
Sure it was

Did you have it?

That's great I wonder if he will come or not
Old 02-26-2019, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I have a zit on the top of my lip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex

Sure it was

Did you have it?

That's great I wonder if he will come or not
Yes.

I have a feeling he won't come.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good day.

Quote:
I have a zit on the top of my lip.
Ouch. I'm sorry, Mary. I hate those. Put some ointment on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
Nickelodeon. I think they play them out of order though, I should try to watch the whole series because sometimes I want to know how a certain thing ends but the next episode doesn't show it.

I need new shows to watch badly.
Hi, Katie! Yeah, Nickelodeon plays a lot of stuff out of order, like Friends and Mom. Paramount is a little better with the continuity. I hope you do watch the whole series. I'm getting caught up on all the seasons I've missed and I'm also watching the current season. Yeah, I need new shows too, but a lot of the new ones suck. I miss TV in the 80s and 90s.

Quote:
He was pissed at the people behind him.

How are you feeling today?

THanks.
I can understand that, Mary. Back when I had a car I had some incidents like that.

I'm still a bit sick. My nose and throat hurt, and I'm trying to get better. I'm sorry for not posting as much, but I really don't feel well, and staring at the screen gives me a headache. Plus, I'm coughing.

You're welcome. I hope the roommate thing works out. And let us know if that job calls you back.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Ouch. I'm sorry, Mary. I hate those. Put some ointment on it.

I can understand that, Mary. Back when I had a car I had some incidents like that.

I'm still a bit sick. My nose and throat hurt, and I'm trying to get better. I'm sorry for not posting as much, but I really don't feel well, and staring at the screen gives me a headache. Plus, I'm coughing.

You're welcome. I hope the roommate thing works out. And let us know if that job calls you back.
It is really bothersome.

Such as??? Explain please.

Do you have a light dimmer on your laptop?

I will.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex

Quote:
Yes.

I have a feeling he won't come.
Why's that?
Old 02-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex

Why's that?
It's just one of my gut feelings.

Have you watched any more of Buffy the Vampire Slayer yet?

It's snowing. I drove in the snow to get take out from Olive Garden while listening to Corpse Husband.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 02-26-2019 at 08:15 PM
Old 02-26-2019, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's just one of my gut feelings.

Have you watched any more of Buffy the Vampire Slayer yet?

It's snowing. I drove in the snow to get take out from Olive Garden while listening to Corpse Husband.
Okay

No I haven't

That's great
Old 02-26-2019, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingWorl...4409656456187/

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 02-26-2019 at 08:45 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread