Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2019, 08:59 PM
  #181
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 101,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I can understand that. And thanks. I hope you're feeling okay today since you seemed to have a good day.

Man, that video seemed more like an episode of America's Most Wanted than a scary video.
Well, he and I haven't seen each other for a year. If we were to go in, he would most likely make a snide remark along with uncomfortable silence.

The third story?

I need a YMCA membership so I can loose weight fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yep, it was really warm today and yesterday! :sum: I didn't need an umbrella because it rained overnight when I wasn't out.

Hi, Sam! Really? I didn't know SPN did a Scooby Doo episode.

Hi, Mary! Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I'll switch topics.

Ah, thanks. I never saw that one.

Yeah, you do have a point about that. Yes, some people are just crazy. And I just finished that third one, and OMG, that woman needed to go to the police. That one just depresses me.

I'm glad you had a fun day. Sounds like you got a lot done. I'm sorry that you almost got run over. At least you're okay. I'm also glad you still have family that you can be with.

Well, I like both Red Robin and Olive Garden.
I'm just disappointed by the winter in my area. I was expecting more snow than I've got. I didn't get the polar vortex while the mountains got snow. It seemed like your area got more action in the winter than mine.

I don't mind rain. It is just I don't like it when it's a day after I washed my car.

Scooby Doo did meet the Winchester brothers. I still need to see that episode.

It is just that I didn't know what else to say. I've expressed that the writers of Angel should have written him being comfortable with being single and focus on the mission. He left Buffy for a reason anyway. It made no sense what they did with the Cangel storyline no matter what some fans say. Angel only achieved true happiness with Buffy. He didn't loose his soul virginity to anyone else on the series. I just hate what the writers did with Angel's character in Season 3 and 4 of his show. Season 3 because they written him out as some manwhore by grieving over Buffy's death/celebrating Buffy's resurrection, have a kid with Darla, and developing some OOC feelings for Cordy. Season 4 for making him look pitiful by fighting with his son over Jasmidelia.

You should see Scooby Doo on Zombie Island because it has an interesting plot.

Also you don't just go out and harm someone over your hurt feelings. I'm talking about the 2nd story there. For the 3rd story, that woman should have someone jog with her. She should've written down that guys license plate if she'd got the opportunity, and report it to the police. She shouldn't smile at someone who is giving her the creeps. It's good that she didn't make it to the dumpster. Her manager must've been pretty big to scare that man and his crew off.

I'm just disappointed that my brother showed up when I least expected him to. I wanted a good burger.

Some people don't know the **** they are doing when they are driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...what are you up to this weekend

Alex...now you have me a little worried about how bad Marvel will screw up Captain Marvels original storyline
I am going to clean the house and have lasagna with a friend. It is my bf's sister's birthday on Sunday, so we might see her then.

How about you?

I just think Marvel is having a lot of stuff going on. I just believe that some of the stuff should stay in comic books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Alright

Did your brother see you or did you just see him?
What did you do today?

I just seen him, his girlfriend, and her two kids. I was sitting in a car then. We just sat in the car and watch them go in. I was bummed out because I wanted a good burger that wasn't fast food and their garlic&herbed fries.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers♥
Icon credit: Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 02:47 AM
  #182
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 306,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
What did you do today?

I just seen him, his girlfriend, and her two kids. I was sitting in a car then. We just sat in the car and watch them go in. I was bummed out because I wanted a good burger that wasn't fast food and their garlic&herbed fries.
Got up with my sister for lunch, you?

At least he didn't see you and that sucks, garlic/herbed fries sounds nice though
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 08:33 AM
  #183
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 369,522
took a nice walk today...

OK...light posting today...gonna try to clean
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 03-16-2019, 03:49 PM
  #184
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 191,842
Hi, Dave! I'm glad you got some cleaning done and got some exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
They did one last season, it was actually pretty good

We certainly are and I really hope we do too

That sucks
Hi, Sam! Well, that's interesting. Too bad I never got into that show. I can't believe how long it's gone on for.

Yeah, but a lot of families were going through divorces at the time. It was the 80s.


Hi, Mary! Well, all of the stories seemed like America's Most Wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Well, he and I haven't seen each other for a year. If we were to go in, he would most likely make a snide remark along with uncomfortable silence.

I need a YMCA membership so I can loose weight fast.

I'm just disappointed by the winter in my area. I was expecting more snow than I've got. I didn't get the polar vortex while the mountains got snow. It seemed like your area got more action in the winter than mine.

I don't mind rain. It is just I don't like it when it's a day after I washed my car.

Scooby Doo did meet the Winchester brothers. I still need to see that episode.
Oh, I see. Well, I hope at least you had a nice dinner with him. I'm sorry you didn't get the winter snow you wanted. To be honest, we didn't get much snow here either. The polar vortex just made it cold, but not a lot of snow. We got some light snow that was gone the next day, but that was all.

Do you have a YMCA near you? You can also exercise at other places. I know you can lose the weight if you try. I'm trying to lose weight myself. Oh, I remember when I had a car, and you're right, rain can mess up a good car washing. So I guess that Scooby was animated and the Winchester brothers weren't, or were they all animated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It is just that I didn't know what else to say. I've expressed that the writers of Angel should have written him being comfortable with being single and focus on the mission. He left Buffy for a reason anyway. It made no sense what they did with the Cangel storyline no matter what some fans say. Angel only achieved true happiness with Buffy. He didn't loose his soul virginity to anyone else on the series. I just hate what the writers did with Angel's character in Season 3 and 4 of his show. Season 3 because they written him out as some manwhore by grieving over Buffy's death/celebrating Buffy's resurrection, have a kid with Darla, and developing some OOC feelings for Cordy. Season 4 for making him look pitiful by fighting with his son over Jasmidelia.
I think that probably would've been best, Mary. In hindsight, I thought that giving Angel his own Scooby gang was a mistake as well. They should've just kept it to the core cast of three and not expanded things so much. And the Connor thing was just embarrassing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
You should see Scooby Doo on Zombie Island because it has an interesting plot.

Also you don't just go out and harm someone over your hurt feelings. I'm talking about the 2nd story there. For the 3rd story, that woman should have someone jog with her. She should've written down that guys license plate if she'd got the opportunity, and report it to the police. She shouldn't smile at someone who is giving her the creeps. It's good that she didn't make it to the dumpster. Her manager must've been pretty big to scare that man and his crew off.

I'm just disappointed that my brother showed up when I least expected him to. I wanted a good burger.

Some people don't know the **** they are doing when they are driving.
I'll try if I have time.

Yeah, that second storyline was just a pathetic man who wanted to take out his anger over being dumped on some innocent person, and that was just stupid. That third one was a clear stalking situation, and that woman should've called the police sooner. A woman shouldn't always have to get someone to jog with her because there's not always going to be someone to buddy up with available. And yeah, you're right about the smiling part, and that dumpster was just... ugh. The fact that he had a crew willing to go along with this was even more alarming.

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope you can go to Red Robin some other time. And I agree, I think too many drivers are distracted these days, especially by their phones.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I am going to clean the house and have lasagna with a friend. It is my bf's sister's birthday on Sunday, so we might see her then.

I just think Marvel is having a lot of stuff going on. I just believe that some of the stuff should stay in comic books.
That sounds great, Mary! I hope you have a nice time!

Well, as a comic book fan I have to disagree with you on that. You can't really tell these stories without context and without the plot, narrative, and character elements that make them special in the first place. Hollywood often changes things unnecessarily and more for studio politics than adaptation. As someone who knows the comics I can tell you there are some things you can leave out, but other things you need to have in the movies for them to make sense, and to tell the story of Captain Marvel and Carol Danvers, you need to have Mar-Vell and his relationship with Carol, and Mar-Vell dying of cancer.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 03-17-2019, 12:24 AM
  #185
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 101,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Oh, I see. Well, I hope at least you had a nice dinner with him. I'm sorry you didn't get the winter snow you wanted. To be honest, we didn't get much snow here either. The polar vortex just made it cold, but not a lot of snow. We got some light snow that was gone the next day, but that was all.

Do you have a YMCA near you? You can also exercise at other places. I know you can lose the weight if you try. I'm trying to lose weight myself. Oh, I remember when I had a car, and you're right, rain can mess up a good car washing. So I guess that Scooby was animated and the Winchester brothers weren't, or were they all animated?

I think that probably would've been best, Mary. In hindsight, I thought that giving Angel his own Scooby gang was a mistake as well. They should've just kept it to the core cast of three and not expanded things so much. And the Connor thing was just embarrassing.

Yeah, that second storyline was just a pathetic man who wanted to take out his anger over being dumped on some innocent person, and that was just stupid. That third one was a clear stalking situation, and that woman should've called the police sooner. A woman shouldn't always have to get someone to jog with her because there's not always going to be someone to buddy up with available. And yeah, you're right about the smiling part, and that dumpster was just... ugh. The fact that he had a crew willing to go along with this was even more alarming.

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope you can go to Red Robin some other time. And I agree, I think too many drivers are distracted these days, especially by their phones.

That sounds great, Mary! I hope you have a nice time!

Hollywood often changes things unnecessarily and more for studio politics than adaptation.
I had a nice dinner and dessert. I tried the brownie lasagna from Olive Garden, and it tasted pretty rich.

The winter would be too mild if it weren't for the polar vortex. I hate having mild winters. It doesn't make much of a Christmas and a January. You are supposed to get a lot of snow in those months, with a little in February.

There is a YMCA 10 minutes away from our area. We are just trying to get a gym membership for free or at a very reduced rate, so we will have an outting every so often. I need to flatten my stomach and shrink my thighs. My legs and arms could use some toning. My acne would clear up with the help of a sauna.

Both the Scooby gang and the Winchester brothers were animated.

It would've been best if the series started off as Angel, Doyle, and Wesley. Gunn and Lorne come along later. It's Cordy's fault that she died.

If it's dark outside and you don't have a knife or fighting experience, you should always bring someone with you. My bf's mom thinks that people shouldn't always walk/jog alone because you'll never know what would happen. The person in the second story is so pitiful. Oh, in the third story, I would like to add that the narrator made an error of the time when the woman was tailgated, it was 12:30AM, NOT 12:30PM.

What would you have done if you were me? Go in and have an uncomfortable dinner or go somewhere else?

I'm just saying is that it seems like you aren't getting the results you want from these TV series/movies.

I cleaned the entire house today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
took a nice walk today...

OK...light posting today...gonna try to clean
WHat did you all get done? I got the house clean today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Got up with my sister for lunch, you?

At least he didn't see you and that sucks, garlic/herbed fries sounds nice though
What did you have for lunch?

It really did. I was really wanting something, but some people had to ruin it.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers♥
Icon credit: Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 06:30 AM
  #186
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 369,522
Mary...the usual.... vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen... rest is pretty clean
Did you have to see Supernatual Scooby Doo... it was a cool epp
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 03:09 PM
  #187
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 191,842
Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!



Hi, Dave! I'm glad you got a lot done. Was that a Supernatural episode or a Scooby Doo episode?

Hi, Mary! Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner and dessert. What's brownie lasagna made of?

Well, if you live where I think you do, it's difficult to get good snowfall out there unless you're near the mountains, Mary. Mostly they get a lot of rain over there. I do wish you were able to get more snow. People should be able to enjoy winter.

Just 10 minutes away sounds good. And if it's affordable that's even better. Yeah, I need the same thing for my stomach, and my arms and legs do need toning, although I walk quite a lot each day to and from work. Yes, a sauna can do a lot to clear up acne. There are also other things you can do and medicines that work.

They were both animated? Was this a Supernatural episode or a Scooby Doo episode?

Well, I think that having Doyle and Wesley there together is kind of redundant since Wesley was brought on to replace Doyle. I would've preferred the Angel/Cordy/Wesley trio and stick with that. I really didn't need Lorne, Gunn, or Fred, although I did like Amy Acker.

Yeah, I understand that. Most people go jogging during the day, but for people who jog at night I can see why it's important to take precautions. I really felt that both stories were just flat out depressing and those individuals needed to be put away. And yes, you did get the time correct. 12:30PM would be in the afternoon.

No, you're right. An uncomfortable dinner would've been awkward.

Well, that's more Hollywood's fault than anything else, Mary. I mean, the makers of The Hunger Games movies did right by the source material, but with comic books they never get it right because the films are made by people who don't understand comic books, don't like them, and could care less.

Wow, you cleaned the entire house? I hope you got some rest.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 03-17-2019, 04:25 PM
  #188
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 101,520
Quote:
Hi, Mary! Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner and dessert. What's brownie lasagna made of?
https://www.delish.com/food-news/a25...ownie-lasagna/

Quote:
Well, if you live where I think you do, it's difficult to get good snowfall out there unless you're near the mountains, Mary. Mostly they get a lot of rain over there. I do wish you were able to get more snow. People should be able to enjoy winter.
I don't understand why the mountains tend to get more snow than the valley. I mean the valley could use better type of moisture than rain.


Quote:
Just 10 minutes away sounds good. And if it's affordable that's even better. Yeah, I need the same thing for my stomach, and my arms and legs do need toning, although I walk quite a lot each day to and from work. Yes, a sauna can do a lot to clear up acne. There are also other things you can do and medicines that work.

It does. I'm just getting tired of my stomach and thighs being the way they are. I need more strength in my legs and arms.

Quote:
They were both animated? Was this a Supernatural episode or a Scooby Doo episode?
Both.

Quote:
Well, I think that having Doyle and Wesley there together is kind of redundant since Wesley was brought on to replace Doyle. I would've preferred the Angel/Cordy/Wesley trio and stick with that. I really didn't need Lorne, Gunn, or Fred, although I did like Amy Acker.
I prefer Fred over Cordy because she is actually smart. Cordy is dumb and full of ****. Her bad choices (her conceitedness) lead to her downfall. I don't buy into her character development like I do with Barney Stinson. Both characters haven't really changed for the best all the way. Doyle and Wesley would have a better bond. I prefer Gunn over Cordy because he is actually stronger and has a better purpose. I hate Cordelia. Her interactions with Angel seemed very forced considering she hardly trusted or interacted with him after being constantly turned down for Buffy and his actions as Angelus.

Quote:
Yeah, I understand that. Most people go jogging during the day, but for people who jog at night I can see why it's important to take precautions. I really felt that both stories were just flat out depressing and those individuals needed to be put away. And yes, you did get the time correct. 12:30PM would be in the afternoon.
It is sad to know or think that these individuals got off Scott free.

Quote:
No, you're right. An uncomfortable dinner would've been awkward.
Of course, and it would ruin the meal.

Quote:
Well, that's more Hollywood's fault than anything else, Mary. I mean, the makers of The Hunger Games movies did right by the source material, but with comic books they never get it right because the films are made by people who don't understand comic books, don't like them, and could care less.
They should care because they shouldn't look bad to the public.


Quote:
Wow, you cleaned the entire house? I hope you got some rest.
I did get my rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...the usual.... vacuuming, bathroom and kitchen... rest is pretty clean
Did you have to see Supernatual Scooby Doo... it was a cool epp
Same over here.

Not yet. I'm on Season 4 of SPN.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers♥
Icon credit: Erin
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 03-17-2019, 04:44 PM
  #189
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 369,522
Alex... I'd make a brownie lasagna as layers of 3 brownie cake mix... and in between the layeers... carmel, chocolate chips, icing, and frosting


however, pasta and chocolate lovers have tried chocolate pasta and you can put the layers I just told you about inbetween

OK...I may or may not be on tomorrow...we'll see
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 04:43 AM
  #190
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 306,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Well, that's interesting. Too bad I never got into that show. I can't believe how long it's gone on for.

Yeah, but a lot of families were going through divorces at the time. It was the 80s.
Hey It's pretty crazy that it has gone on for that long

Okay, I will take your word when it comes to the 80's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
What did you have for lunch?

It really did. I was really wanting something, but some people had to ruin it.
Brisket Burger and some chips

Which really sucks
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 05:21 AM
  #191
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 369,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey It's pretty crazy that it has gone on for that long

Okay, I will take your word when it comes to the 80's



Brisket Burger and some chips

Which really sucks
that sounds like a good lunch
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 03-18-2019, 04:00 PM
  #192
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 191,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey It's pretty crazy that it has gone on for that long

Okay, I will take your word when it comes to the 80's
Hi, Sam! Yeah, but Supernatural hasn't been on the air the longest. That honor goes to The Simpsons.

Thanks. I'm an authority on the 80s since I grew up in them.

Oh, and Stephen A. Smith still thinks the Steelers are gonna win the AFC North.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex... I'd make a brownie lasagna as layers of 3 brownie cake mix... and in between the layeers... carmel, chocolate chips, icing, and frosting

however, pasta and chocolate lovers have tried chocolate pasta and you can put the layers I just told you about inbetween

OK...I may or may not be on tomorrow...we'll see
Hi, Dave! Wow, that's what a brownie lasagna is? I thought it was lasagna with chocolate. But it looks like a delicious dessert. Thanks for the info.

Okay, Dave! I hope I see you!


Hi, Mary! I'm glad you got your rest after cleaning!

Thanks for the link! Like I told Dave, for a minute I thought Brownie Lasagna was actual lasagna with chocolate. But it looks like a delicious dessert.

Well, the problem is that the Pacific Northwest tends to get snow at high altitudes, but rain at low altitudes. I have no idea if it's ever snowed in Seattle, for example. I have no idea why. But it isn't fair to you.

I understand how you feel. I fell out of shape because of my job and not getting enough exercise for a long time, along with my dad's bankruptcy and just being broke all the time. I hope one day I can get back in shape, and I hope you do as well.

Oh, the Winchester brothers and Scooby Doo were on both shows? Cool! And yes, I know how you feel about Cordy, and I do like Fred a lot. I think the show runners wanted more connection to Buffy, hence Cordy being there.

Yeah, it makes me angry thinking that any of those guys on those videos you've shown me got away with what they did.

Well, I'm glad you still managed to have a good meal with your brother.

And Hollywood doesn't care, they only care about themselves.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now  
Old 03-18-2019, 10:09 PM
  #193
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 101,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for the link! Like I told Dave, for a minute I thought Brownie Lasagna was actual lasagna with chocolate. But it looks like a delicious dessert.

Well, the problem is that the Pacific Northwest tends to get snow at high altitudes, but rain at low altitudes. I have no idea if it's ever snowed in Seattle, for example. I have no idea why. But it isn't fair to you.

I understand how you feel. I fell out of shape because of my job and not getting enough exercise for a long time, along with my dad's bankruptcy and just being broke all the time. I hope one day I can get back in shape, and I hope you do as well.

Oh, the Winchester brothers and Scooby Doo were on both shows? Cool! And yes, I know how you feel about Cordy, and I do like Fred a lot. I think the show runners wanted more connection to Buffy, hence Cordy being there.

Yeah, it makes me angry thinking that any of those guys on those videos you've shown me got away with what they did.

Well, I'm glad you still managed to have a good meal with your brother.

And Hollywood doesn't care, they only care about themselves.
It was delicious.

I have no idea why myself.

I think depression takes a toll on weight considering what has happened to me. I need to stay away from sweets and exercise often.

Both of them were animated.

Well it makes me angry knowing that my sister is getting away with the **** she did to this day.



I didn't have a meal with my brother. I went to a different restaurant than he did.

Hellmart doesn't care about anyone but themselves.



How are Sam and Dave, and what has been going on with them?
__________________
♥Buffy Summers♥
Icon credit: Erin

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 03-18-2019 at 10:20 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 08:08 AM
  #194
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 369,522
Alex...it also can be lasagna noodles with chocolate instead of creame.....I might make it some time...but need to buy Lasagna noodles, whip cream, bottle of chocolate syrup and caramel maybe....

Mary...productive day here...trying to get stuff done. Yesterday was sad as you heard... Erin, Mod of Diana Agron/ Nina passed away
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 03-19-2019, 03:53 PM
  #195
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 191,842
Hi, Dave! Wow, you can use actual pasta with chocolate?

Yeah, I heard. I left my condolences on the Diana Agron board.


Hi, Mary! It looks delicious. And thanks for the vid! I'll watch that soon.

Well, I'm no meteorologist, I just wish you could enjoy snow once in a while.

Yeah, depression takes a huge toll on you physically. I went through the same thing. I got really out of shape for a while because of my depression. That's a good idea, and I need to do the same.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll bet it was hilarious.

I hate what your sister is doing to you. I just hope things work out for you and she gets what she deserves.

Oh, I see. Well, at least you had a good meal, anyway. And I'm well aware that Hellmart doesn't care about anyone or anything other than their bottom line.

Well, I don't know where Sam is right now, but Dave has been cutting back on the posting because he's been trying to get some cleaning done and getting some exercise.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST