Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alex, I did read what you've said. It is just I didn't know how to respond to it.

If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears, Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island (1998)
Old 03-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Alex, I did read what you've said. It is just I didn't know how to respond to it.
Hi, Mary! Oh, I'm sorry. Which part? Was it the way I worded things?

Thanks for the gifs! Are those from the new Scooby Doo mysteries where the monsters are real and there's no unmasking at the end? My nephew watched those when he was little.

I listened to the first story on that vid you linked me. That was more of a sad story than a scary one. That guy suffers from real guilt over not having stopped a murder when he had the chance. You think that was real?

Damn, that second one was brutal. Seriously, all that over a breakup? I'll get to the third one soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's fine and I'm sure we will too

They are pretty great
Hi, Sam! I hope so. The Steelers are the only AFC team I was ever a fan of. Although I'm kinda liking the Chargers lately. Have the Steelers made any offseason moves as far as trades and free agency? And when is the draft?

Your parents sound pretty great. Man, I wish I had parents like that.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-14-2019 at 05:45 PM
Old 03-14-2019, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That set makes me want to rewatch the Scooby Doo episode of SPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! I hope so. The Steelers are the only AFC team I was ever a fan of. Although I'm kinda liking the Chargers lately. Have the Steelers made any offseason moves as far as trades and free agency? And when is the draft?

Your parents sound pretty great. Man, I wish I had parents like that.
That's great They have signed Steven Nelson from the Chiefs and Donte Moncrief from the Jags so far, think we are apparently looking at Justin Houston as well.. Not sure, April sometime I guess.

That sucks
Old 03-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Oh, I'm sorry. Which part? Was it the way I worded things?

Thanks for the gifs! Are those from the new Scooby Doo mysteries where the monsters are real and there's no unmasking at the end? My nephew watched those when he was little.

I listened to the first story on that vid you linked me. That was more of a sad story than a scary one. That guy suffers from real guilt over not having stopped a murder when he had the chance. You think that was real?

Damn, that second one was brutal. Seriously, all that over a breakup? I'll get to the third one soon.
It's just that you have that feeling that you need to start a new conversation. There is nothing wrong of how you worded it.

No. It's frome Scooby Doo on Zombie Island.

Well, you have no prediction of what is going to happen to somebody. I think it's the other person's fault, not his.

Some people are just crazy.

I had a very fun day today. I went to the pharmacy, got my car serviced, got special colorized shampoo and conditioner for my newly dyed hair, visited a friend, took the friend and bf out to dinner, listened to scary stories, and then came home.

The bad side to today is that someone who didn't know what they were doing almost ran me over. Also I wanted to go to Red Robin today, but I ended up seeing my eldest brother, his girlfriend, and her kids go in today that we ended up going to Olive Garden. That would've been so uncomfortable.

Hi, Samuel.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 03-15-2019 at 02:25 PM
Old 03-15-2019, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How are you Mary?
Old 03-15-2019, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning guys

Alex... the weather was great yesterday... hope you had an umbrella though

Mary...thanks for the Scooby Doo GIFs

Sam...how is your weekend going
Old 03-15-2019, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How are you Mary?
You can chime in on the conversation.
Old 03-15-2019, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good so far Dave

Quote:
You can chime in on the conversation.
Alright

Did your brother see you or did you just see him?
Old 03-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave!

Yep, it was really warm today and yesterday! :sum: I didn't need an umbrella because it rained overnight when I wasn't out.

Quote:
That set makes me want to rewatch the Scooby Doo episode of SPN

That's great They have signed Steven Nelson from the Chiefs and Donte Moncrief from the Jags so far, think we are apparently looking at Justin Houston as well.. Not sure, April sometime I guess.

That sucks
Hi, Sam! Really? I didn't know SPN did a Scooby Doo episode.

Cool! Sounds like the Steelers are actually doing better than ESPN thinks they are. Good, I hope they get some good picks in the draft.

Yeah, well, my parents divorced and my dad had a lot of bad luck. I had a lot of bad luck as well.

Quote:
It's just that you have that feeling that you need to start a new conversation. There is nothing wrong of how you worded it.

No. It's frome Scooby Doo on Zombie Island.

Well, you have no prediction of what is going to happen to somebody. I think it's the other person's fault, not his.

Some people are just crazy.
Hi, Mary! Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I'll switch topics.

Ah, thanks. I never saw that one.

Yeah, you do have a point about that. Yes, some people are just crazy. And I just finished that third one, and OMG, that woman needed to go to the police. That one just depresses me.

I'm glad you had a fun day. Sounds like you got a lot done. I'm sorry that you almost got run over. At least you're okay. I'm also glad you still have family that you can be with.

Well, I like both Red Robin and Olive Garden.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam... the Steelers have faith in their players that they have...

Mary...what are you up to this weekend

Alex...now you have me a little worried about how bad Marvel will screw up Captain Marvels original storyline
Old 03-15-2019, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry, Dave.

Well, like I said... Mar-Vell is a very important character, and The Death of Captain Marvel, where he died of cancer, is one of the greatest and most emotional comic books ever written. He deserved to at least be acknowledged by the MCU and not tossed aside for some PC message storyline. Mar and Carol's relationship is the reason she became the new Captain Marvel in the first place.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Dave!

Yep, it was really warm today and yesterday! :sum: I didn't need an umbrella because it rained overnight when I wasn't out.

Cool! Sounds like the Steelers are actually doing better than ESPN thinks they are. Good, I hope they get some good picks in the draft.

Yeah, well, my parents divorced and my dad had a lot of bad luck. I had a lot of bad luck as well.

Hi, Mary! Oh, okay. I'm sorry. I'll switch topics.

Ah, thanks. I never saw that one.

Yeah, you do have a point about that. Yes, some people are just crazy. And I just finished that third one, and OMG, that woman needed to go to the police. That one just depresses me.

I'm glad you had a fun day. Sounds like you got a lot done. I'm sorry that you almost got run over. At least you're okay. I'm also glad you still have family that you can be with.

Well, I like both Red Robin and Olive Garden.
You did nothing wrong.

I couldn't go inside RedbRobin because I didn't want an altercation or to be uncomfortable.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You did nothing wrong.

I couldn't go inside RedbRobin because I didn't want an altercation or to be uncomfortable.
I can understand that. And thanks. I hope you're feeling okay today since you seemed to have a good day.

Man, that video seemed more like an episode of America's Most Wanted than a scary video.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be by later to give better replies on my laptop. I'm on my phone now.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We certainly do Dave

Quote:

They did one last season, it was actually pretty good

We certainly are and I really hope we do too

That sucks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread