Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2019, 11:31 AM
Elite Fan

What time is it there?
Old 01-13-2019, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Politics thread title? Disappointed not that anyone cares about my opinion

Hi friends
Hi, Mark! Great to see you! It's 6pm here right now.

I didn't make the thread or choose the title. I normally shy away from that stuff myself. But I do care about your opinion. Did you go see Aquaman yet? Are you gonna see Glass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex That surprises me, thought Andy Reid would chock

Hopefully the Cowboys lose for you tonight
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I'm surprised Andy got this far. He's gotten this far before, though. I remember when he let the Eagles to three straight NFC Championship games and lost all three. Then he led them to a fourth one and won, only to lose the Super Bowl to the Patriots.

OMG, did you see the Patriots blow out the Chargers earlier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
He's also a Dan. Dan and Ted are both Ravenclaws.
Hi, Mary! Well, I don't know who Dan is or what a Ravenclaw is. But I'm glad you have a great boyfriend.
Old 01-13-2019, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I actually haven't seen any of the superhero movies since TDKR none of them really look interesting to me and other than that I just like the Defenderverse shows on Netflix on Gotham but Glass looks good so I might see that

I stay away from politics too but I dunno, I figured FF politics was in the Everyday Interests board so all I'll say is I support quite a few things Trump has improved and I'll stop there because I don't want conflict with my good friends here.

How was everyone's weekend?
Old 01-13-2019, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everyone, how can I make money now because my boyfriend is getting low in his bank account? We are trying to sell the van. I have signed up for part time social security disability. He is in the process of getting his full time social security, but has to wait 18-24 months ever since late October of last year to see the judge to get it. I have been signing up for car detailing positions, Amazon and Lyft positions, and trying to get laundry assistant for hotels.

Alex, Ravenclaw is a hogwart house in Harry Potter. The names to four of the houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. Also, may you please take a look in the Robin/Marshall thread? I posted a video in there last night.

Mark, I don't give out my time over the internet anymore. I did it to one person, but our friendship went down in the ****ter.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 01-13-2019 at 07:23 PM
Old 01-14-2019, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

I understand! I'm glad we're not gonna get into the politics stuff, especially since it causes so many arguements now especially since I consider you a friend

Are you using a lawyer to try and get benefits? I know a lot of people have to go 3 or 4 times in front of someone to get it. I think the only reason I got disability on the first try was because of my mental health issues
Old 01-14-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Morning guys...

Mary...good luck with social security... even with medical files and such....it can be tricky

Eagles game was crazy...they looked good in the first quarter and then not so great after that
Old 01-14-2019, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Are you using a lawyer to try and get benefits? I know a lot of people have to go 3 or 4 times in front of someone to get it. I think the only reason I got disability on the first try was because of my mental health issues
I will.

The roommate ended up moving out. He's too weak to walk away from a crappy family.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 01-14-2019 at 02:30 PM
Old 01-14-2019, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Yeah, it was a crazy game, but now the Eagles can focus on next year and Carson can come back strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Everyone, how can I make money now because my boyfriend is getting low in his bank account? We are trying to sell the van. I have signed up for part time social security disability. He is in the process of getting his full time social security, but has to wait 18-24 months ever since late October of last year to see the judge to get it. I have been signing up for car detailing positions, Amazon and Lyft positions, and trying to get laundry assistant for hotels.

Alex, Ravenclaw is a hogwart house in Harry Potter. The names to four of the houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw. Also, may you please take a look in the Robin/Marshall thread? I posted a video in there last night.
OMG, I'm sorry, Mary. Yeah, I agree with Mark. Try and see a lawyer. I really hope you and your boyfriend can get benefits. Good luck with getting those positions.

Ah, thanks for explaining. And I'll go there now.

Quote:
I actually haven't seen any of the superhero movies since TDKR none of them really look interesting to me and other than that I just like the Defenderverse shows on Netflix on Gotham but Glass looks good so I might see that

I stay away from politics too but I dunno, I figured FF politics was in the Everyday Interests board so all I'll say is I support quite a few things Trump has improved and I'll stop there because I don't want conflict with my good friends here.

How was everyone's weekend?
Okay, Mark. I'm gonna see Glass too. I heard that Aquaman was good.

Well, I didn't expect anyone to make this thread with this title, so I apologize for that, Mark. But don't worry, there's no conflict here. You're always a good friend.

My weekend was the usual, I worked. but I have a vacation in ten days.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

The roommate ended up having a friend to come get most of his stuff.

I got ahold of a lawyer to go over what my sister did, but I need to schedule an appointment to go over the paperwork with him.

Life is just
Old 01-14-2019, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm sorry you lost another roommate, but it didn't seem like he was fitting in.

Good luck with the lawyer, Mary. I know, life does seem bad right now. But you'll pull through. You and your boyfriend have each other. And I also hope your lawsuit works out.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was too weak to walk away from a ****ty family.

I'm just hoping something turns up.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Then that's his own fault.

I hope you do as well, Mary. Just don't give up. I was unemployed at one point, and then I had two jobs and was making money. I was close to dying at a certain point during a bad depression and body image disorder, and here I am. Please remember you'll get through it. If you need cheering up, you can always talk to your biological mom as well.
Old 01-14-2019, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

My biological mom scraped her face and severely bruised her neck by falling down on her face last Tuesday.
Old 01-15-2019, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oh no...sorry to hear Mary is she in rehab?

Alex... how is work going this week
Old 01-15-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear that, Mary. I hope she's doing okay.

I'm sorry I disappeared suddenly. I went to make dinner for myself and then I got a phone call and I had to go offline.

Hi, Dave! I had an okay day, thanks. Work is the usual. I hope the weather there hasn't been too bad.