Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 06:00 PM
  #226
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
It makes you wonder why people are born.

Here is my second favorite ship that should have been endgame in that show (Nate&Serena):



mythic







giselle loves blork
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-11-2019, 08:58 PM
  #227
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 352,806
Nice gifs
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 02:51 PM
  #228
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 209,103
Yeah, I've wondered that about myself, Mary.

Thanks for those gifs! I actually did see those two in promos, and I did wish they had ended up together.

Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good week.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 08:33 PM
  #229
Fan Forum Star

 
Swarkles's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 114,809
I didn't like any couple in GG except for Dan/Serena and Nate/Blair (more for in the books though) I didn't mind Nate/Serena at first but when they actually happened I didn't feel it, they just didn't have the right kind of chemistry I couldn't take Dan/Blair seriously either especially when she wrote in her diary that she would never love anyone more than she would love chuck. Chuck/Blair were okay at first and they did have good chemistry but they were toxic.

Nate/Blair were actually supposed to be the major couple like in the books but then people thought Chuck/Blair would be good together so they ran with that.

the books had Nate/Blair/Serena as the major triangle.

the last two seasons of GG were awful, just pure crap and that's even with my couple ending together.




though honestly I don't think too much of the ships that I don't like, my couple got married, that's all that matters.

also, GG kinda sucks as a whole.

also, HI Alex, Sam and Dave!
__________________
"I like to challenge myself
and grow as an actress."
Cobie Smulders
Ron ღ Hermione // Barney ღ Robin // Icon by Si

Last edited by Swarkles; 02-12-2019 at 08:39 PM
Swarkles is offline  
Old 02-12-2019, 09:25 PM
  #230
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Yeah, I've wondered that about myself, Mary.

Thanks for those gifs! I actually did see those two in promos, and I did wish they had ended up together.

Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good week.
Dan&Blair, Nate&Serena, and Rufus&Lily are the couples that should've ended up together. They are couple goals.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:46 AM
  #231
Fan Forum Legend

 
Make Them Laugh's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 377,798
Morning guys...

or good evening if Alex is posting
Make Them Laugh is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 02:29 PM
  #232
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
I'm going to do my taxes today.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 02:34 PM
  #233
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 209,103
Hi, Dave! No, it's not evening for me now. It's the afternoon. It was early morning for me when you posted.

Hi, Mary! Yes, I know how you feel about that. I've felt the same way about ships that shows ended up screwing up. Barry/Iris is my most hated ship and I always thought Barry/Caitlin made more sense.

Good luck with your taxes! I already did mine and got my return. I got less this year because I had less taxes taken out.

Hi, Katie! Well, I never saw Gossip Girl, so I can't comment. Yeah, I did hear that Nate and Blair end up together in the books, but I'm under the impression that the chemistry wasn't right between the actors on the show. I'll admit that she does look better with Dan, even though I don't know the show that well. As for Serena, I've heard that in the books she doesn't end up with Dan, and Dan ends up with some character named Vanessa, right? So I guess it's pretty much redundant.

As for Chuck, well he's not that important in the books, so I guess the show took liberties. Given what we know about the actor now, perhaps that wasn't such a good idea. I do agree that the show does look like it sucks. I guess the point is that if Dan doesn't end up with Serena in the books, there wasn't any reason for them to end up together on the show. But anyway, let's get off the Gossip Girl subject, okay? I sense that this could become a tense shipping subject and I'd like to avoid any unpleasant conversation. Everyone okay with that?
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 04:54 PM
  #234
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
I am getting a return. I'm debating to either buy some Miss Me Jeans or get my hair done.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 11:54 PM
  #235
Fan Forum Star

 
Swarkles's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 114,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Dave! No, it's not evening for me now. It's the afternoon. It was early morning for me when you posted.

Hi, Mary! Yes, I know how you feel about that. I've felt the same way about ships that shows ended up screwing up. Barry/Iris is my most hated ship and I always thought Barry/Caitlin made more sense.

Good luck with your taxes! I already did mine and got my return. I got less this year because I had less taxes taken out.

Hi, Katie! Well, I never saw Gossip Girl, so I can't comment. Yeah, I did hear that Nate and Blair end up together in the books, but I'm under the impression that the chemistry wasn't right between the actors on the show. I'll admit that she does look better with Dan, even though I don't know the show that well. As for Serena, I've heard that in the books she doesn't end up with Dan, and Dan ends up with some character named Vanessa, right? So I guess it's pretty much redundant.

As for Chuck, well he's not that important in the books, so I guess the show took liberties. Given what we know about the actor now, perhaps that wasn't such a good idea. I do agree that the show does look like it sucks. I guess the point is that if Dan doesn't end up with Serena in the books, there wasn't any reason for them to end up together on the show. But anyway, let's get off the Gossip Girl subject, okay? I sense that this could become a tense shipping subject and I'd like to avoid any unpleasant conversation. Everyone okay with that?
I get it but the show is pretty drastically different than the books so it made sense to me.

only for you I will Alex.
__________________
"I like to challenge myself
and grow as an actress."
Cobie Smulders
Ron ღ Hermione // Barney ღ Robin // Icon by Si
Swarkles is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 12:05 AM
  #236
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
There are a lot of idiots out there. I am thinking about getting a Rupert Giles combo considering I'm thinking that the world is terribly doomed.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 03:20 AM
  #237
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 352,806
That's great Mary

Hey Katie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good week.
I am thanks, you?
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 04:41 AM
  #238
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
It sucks when you can't sleep.

There are a lot of dumb drivers in California.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 02:10 PM
  #239
Fan Forum Star

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 209,103
Hi, Sam! I hope you're having a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I am getting a return. I'm debating to either buy some Miss Me Jeans or get my hair done.
That's great, Mary! I already got my return. It wasn't as much as last year, but I got less taxes taken out. Oh, jeans or a hair appointment sound good. I hope you and your boyfriend have a great Valentine's Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It sucks when you can't sleep.

There are a lot of dumb drivers in California.
Oh, I hate insomnia. And I know, I've been to California and the drivers there are nuts. And what Rupert Giles combo? The world is looking pretty doomed right now. Why do you think there's so much 80's nostalgia? Can you imagine that even though the Cold War was still on, the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall still existed, and we still lived with the threat of nuclear war, I think many of us were a lot happier back in the 80's than we are now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
I get it but the show is pretty drastically different than the books so it made sense to me.

only for you I will Alex.
Thanks, Kaite. And yeah, I do know that shows tend to stray from the source material often, which is why I wish they'd write shows and cast characters much more carefully so they don't end up having to do that. It gets confusing and divisive after a while. I've experienced the same thing with comic book adaptations.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 04:33 PM
  #240
Fan Forum Star

 
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆'s Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 111,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's great Mary
Yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That's great, Mary! I already got my return. It wasn't as much as last year, but I got less taxes taken out. Oh, jeans or a hair appointment sound good. I hope you and your boyfriend have a great Valentine's Day!



Oh, I hate insomnia. And I know, I've been to California and the drivers there are nuts. And what Rupert Giles combo? The world is looking pretty doomed right now. Why do you think there's so much 80's nostalgia? Can you imagine that even though the Cold War was still on, the Soviet Union and the Berlin Wall still existed, and we still lived with the threat of nuclear war, I think many of us were a lot happier back in the 80's than we are now?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!
I haven't gotten my hair done in over a year, nor have been able to buy new jeans. Yeah, people are more disappointed with their taxes this year than last year.

The drivers there are nuts. What I mean by a combo is have an icon of him with a quote from him on my signature. Right now I have a Georgina Sparks combo because she had some quotes that I like and she is a compelling character.

I guess people are just getting worse and worse.
__________________
♥Buffy Summers&Angel♥
Because their love is indefinite.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
How I Met Your Mother Fan Forum Twitter
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST