Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that Dan and Blair, Mary? They look cute.

Hi, Mark! How are you doing? I hope your day went well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Alex...I see you on atm...you must be on break

Mary...I haven't had a job in years.. horrible job history ...those two things are why people won't hire me
Yeah, I was on my break, Dave. I was posting from my phone.

Oh, I'm really sorry about that. I really hope someone hires you. Is there any chance of getting a job?
Old 02-09-2019, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I've pretty much given up looking for a job .... I could not even get a job at two retail stores that I know really well- and I have customer service experience and stocking experience
Old 02-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Is that Dan and Blair, Mary? They look cute.
It is. Did you like what he said to her?

Quote:
Mary...I haven't had a job in years.. horrible job history ...those two things are why people won't hire me
I have horrible job history as well, but that is because of ****ty managment, a bad decision, and my dumb sister messing it up. The only thing good is that I'm a good worker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi friends
Hi. How are you?
Old 02-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary...I've had pretty good management... a mixed bag of good and bad co-workers who don't make the job easy
Old 02-09-2019, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Alex! thought I'd at least come and say hi

Hiya Mary, I'm exhausted today. How are you?
Old 02-09-2019, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

Could be better. Could be worse. I need to clean house tomorrow. I hope to get up at noon in order to get stuff done.

I wish for more things to go my way. Life needs to be nicer to me. People need to stop annoying me.

Quote:
Mary...I've had pretty good management... a mixed bag of good and bad co-workers who don't make the job easy
I had to deal with seeing bad colleagues get away with **** and had a supervisor do a worse job than I did. My work was perfection compared to her.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Hi, Mark! I'm glad you stopped by! I'm doing okay, and I hope things are okay with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It is. Did you like what he said to her?
I did, Mary. It's obvious he was talking about her. Yeah, I do see what you mean.

I know you're a good worker, Mary, and I hope you get that new job.

Quote:
Alex...I've pretty much given up looking for a job .... I could not even get a job at two retail stores that I know really well- and I have customer service experience and stocking experience
Oh, I'm sorry about that, Dave. But I don't want you to give up because I don't want anything bad to happen. If you have customer service and stocking experience, you could probably get a job where I work. But I think you already know what Mary and I think of that place. But I know you should be able to do better.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...no … Target would not even hire me and I applied twice... and I've known how WalMart treats their workers way before I met you and Mary; they have a BAD Reputation... I have to shop there though b/c it's closer to Target... I used to go to Target more b/c it was 5 minutes from my YMCA when I had medical insurance membership... but that YMCA Branch closed down.... outside of the cash registers...I don't mind shopping at WalMart
Old 02-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can life get any better for me?
Old 02-10-2019, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary...I ask myself the same question...
Old 02-10-2019, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're dead broke.
Old 02-11-2019, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary... I don't know anyone with extra money on FF...everyone is saving for something or just getting by
Old 02-11-2019, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope life can get better for you, Mary. I was dead broke once, and unemployed... and suicidal. Things were really bad for me a while back, and I still suffer from the body image disorder that nearly killed me. But do not give up, Mary. Just focus on one thing at a time, and right now just focus on getting that new job. Then after that, go to the next thing. One thing at a time.

Quote:
Alex...no … Target would not even hire me and I applied twice... and I've known how WalMart treats their workers way before I met you and Mary; they have a BAD Reputation... I have to shop there though b/c it's closer to Target... I used to go to Target more b/c it was 5 minutes from my YMCA when I had medical insurance membership... but that YMCA Branch closed down.... outside of the cash registers...I don't mind shopping at WalMart
That sucks, Dave. I don't know why they won't hire you because you seem to be very together and responsible, and capable of handling things and organizing. Yeah, Hellmart is even worse than Kmart was, and I can't even believe that Kmart is looking good to me by comparison. Too bad they went under. I worked there for a long time, and I should've gotten out long ago, but I instead ended up here at Hellmart, and I can't believe all the time I wasted.

I still don't want you to give up, Dave, because I was in a really bad place a while back, and I don't want that for you. I just hope something comes along for you sooner or later.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

It just seems like life is taking forever to get better.

words and thoughts and stuff

it's no good unless it's real
Old 02-11-2019, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know, it often feels that way, Mary. But remember you have a lot of time for things to get better. I wasted a lot more time.

Thanks for the Dan/Blair gifs.