Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2019, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay, why's that?
Old 01-31-2019, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave!

Hi, Sam!

It's because of this polar vortex, Sam. All this cold arctic air from Canada. But they're panicking over nothing because the temperature is gonna go way up by Sunday. We just have to get through the next two days.

I hope you're okay, Mary. I sent you a PM and I tried my best to fix things.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for doing that Alex

hey Sam and Mary any plans?
Old 02-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave.

I have no plans. My vacation is over and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I'm hoping that this is the year I change my life.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex..are you looking for apartments near work or are you going to quit and hope to move out of town

How was your day Mary
Old 02-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! No, I'm not gonna look for apartments near here. I wanna get out of this job and this neighborhood entirely. I hope I can relocate.

Mary hasn't been on the board in a couple of days. She had to take some time off, but I hope she'll be back soon.
Old 02-03-2019, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have a job interview on Monday at 1pm.

Had any of you except Samuel are in the polar vortex areas?
Old 02-03-2019, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's great news, Mary! Good luck with your interview!

Yeah, the polar vortex hit us here in Pennsylvania, but we're getting a big warm up this week.

I wish you got some winter weather where you live because I know you want some.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck Mary Let us know how it went
Old 02-03-2019, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope it goes well for Mary because I know she really wants a job.

Almost Super Bowl time, Dave! I'll see you on the Legends of Tomorrow board in a couple of hours. I'll be posting from my phone.
Old 02-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

did you guys enjoy the super bowl? I went to a party and watched it after work, I don't like football but sometimes it could be enjoyable but this one was soo boring. were you guys happy with who won?

also, drunk people are super annoying when you're sober. I was only not drinking because I was driving and one guy kept asking why I wasn't drinking and why'd I come to a party if I wasn't going to drink. it was super annoying.

Last edited by - just stand still -; 02-03-2019 at 11:06 PM
Old 02-04-2019, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
did you guys enjoy the super bowl? I went to a party and watched it after work, I don't like football but sometimes it could be enjoyable but this one was soo boring. were you guys happy with who won?

also, drunk people are super annoying when you're sober. I was only not drinking because I was driving and one guy kept asking why I wasn't drinking and why'd I come to a party if I wasn't going to drink. it was super annoying.
Hi, Katie!

I watched the Super Bowl with Dave, but it was really boring. There was no offense for most of the game and no one scored a touchdown until the final 7 minutes.

I guess I was okay with the Patriots winning. I think the Rams got away with a pass interference penalty against the Saints in the NFC Championship game, so I know that the New Orleans fans were happy the Rams lost.

That does sound annoying, Katie. I don't drink either, and I don't like it if anyone asks why you're not drinking. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. Drunk people do get annoying when they think everyone should be drinking.
Old 02-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Good luck Mary Let us know how it went
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
That's great news, Mary! Good luck with your interview!

Yeah, the polar vortex hit us here in Pennsylvania, but we're getting a big warm up this week.

I wish you got some winter weather where you live because I know you want some.
It went well. The hotel lobby looked very great, that I'm hoping to work there. It looks like a place that I would like to spend the night at or nights.

I'm upset that Alex got the polar vortex and not me because the winter over here has been mild. I was expecting more snow.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Katie!

I watched the Super Bowl with Dave, but it was really boring. There was no offense for most of the game and no one scored a touchdown until the final 7 minutes.

I guess I was okay with the Patriots winning. I think the Rams got away with a pass interference penalty against the Saints in the NFC Championship game, so I know that the New Orleans fans were happy the Rams lost.

That does sound annoying, Katie. I don't drink either, and I don't like it if anyone asks why you're not drinking. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. Drunk people do get annoying when they think everyone should be drinking.
Hi!

it was super boring, the half time show was only okay too.

people at the party were really upset that the patriots won, they were flipping off the tv (like that does anything.) people in New Orleans were protesting the Super Bowl which is a bit weird to me.

yea, I had to leave cause it was getting obnoxious.

my tv is acting up and I looked outside and it's raining so hard and so windy! I don't mind it but I need to take my dog out.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary... hope you get the job

Katie... I don't drink either

Alex... are you getting rain today?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread