Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2018, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex That's disappointing

Sorry haha Where are you up to on Daredevil now?
Sorry. But I'd rather not face them again until the postseason, if possible. Up for a Super Bowl rematch? Nah, this time I'd like the Eagles to take on someone else.

I'm finished season 2 of Daredevil and now I'm on Iron Fist. I haven't watched Luke Cage or Jessica Jones yet, but I have them on Xfinity On Demand.
But I don't have The Punisher or The Defenders yet because they haven't been uploaded to On Demand yet.
Old 08-13-2018, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Sorry. But I'd rather not face them again until the postseason, if possible. Up for a Super Bowl rematch? Nah, this time I'd like the Eagles to take on someone else.

I'm finished season 2 of Daredevil and now I'm on Iron Fist. I haven't watched Luke Cage or Jessica Jones yet, but I have them on Xfinity On Demand.
But I don't have The Punisher or The Defenders yet because they haven't been uploaded to On Demand yet.
Fair enough lol

Which season of DD did you prefer? You can also post on the DD board if you want too haha

How much of Iron Fist have you watched?
Old 08-13-2018, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Never heard of that type of pasta.

That sounds nice, I like pie

How did that go?

It's very good. You should try it if you are a fan of pasta.

It was delicious. She wasn't expecting it.

It went well. We watched some episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, had pie, and watched Die Hard.

Quote:
You guys are making me hungry with all this talk about food.

Hi, Mary! I hope you had a nice visit with your biological mom. And I hope you enjoyed your meal.

Well, okay, I guess in a very roundabout way Xander had something to do with it. But it was still mostly Doyle. And Cordy kissed Conor before she was possessed? I don't remember that. I remember them sleeping together after they all lost their memories and then got them back, right after The Beast came to L.A. Regardless, that was a really disturbing and awful plotline. Yeah, Cordy worked on both shows, but as I said, after Buffy season 3 there wasn't much more for her to do there. She got a much more expanded and important role on Angel. I have no problem with Faith staying in L.A. and being with Angel since Cordy was comatose and then died, but obviously the writers didn't agree. Buffy wasn't cancelled, it just ended its run after 7 seasons. Angel got prematurely canceled after that.

I didn't do much after work. Just watched Daredevil with my GF.

Wow, thanks for those pics!
We're sorry. I'm thinking about having McDonald's.

We had tacos after we dropped her off. I didn't get much news about my crappy family members though.

Today I got up, made Pasta Roni Garlic Olive Oil Vermicelli, started cleaning out the exercise room that had some of my stuff in it from my swindling sister's house, it also had my bf's paperwork and camping stuffy and guns, cleaned the baseboards in there as well as the closet, I swept the walls that had spider webs on it, sorted through the rest of my clothes: what I want to keep; what I want to sell on Poshmark, did the dishes, went to the store to get Spot Shot for the carpet, took my guy to Jimmy Johns, played scratch games on my phone and downloaded them on his phone, and am thinking about going out on a night drive. Is your phone able to download cash making apps? If so, this would be useful for you. Oh, I vacuumed that room twice, and he shampooed the carpet.

I don't like to think about Faith being a Cordy replacement, even those two could've interacted more. I didn't want Faith going back to Sunnydale because she has an inferiority complex there. Faith deserves much more. If you think about it, Buffy is stronger than Angel and Spike, so Faith would be stronger than them as well. Buffy and Faith are stronger than Cordy.

Yes, Doyle contribute more into Cordy getting her visions, but Xander set her on that path. Xander was her shot at redemption.

The Beast arc was very interesting to me.

Spuffy are the blonde haired vampire/slayer pair while Fangel(us) are the brunette vampire/slayer pair. Spuffy are in Sunnydale while Fangel(us) are in LA. Buffy inspired Spike to redeem himself while Angel inspired Faith to redeem herself. Spike understands a part of Buffy that Angel never seen while Faith understands Angel(us) in a way Buffy would never understand. Spuffy and Fangel(us) have similarities. Faith and Spike had to work there way into both of their groups.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It's very good. You should try it if you are a fan of pasta.

It was delicious. She wasn't expecting it.

It went well. We watched some episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, had pie, and watched Die Hard.
I might have to then

That's great and I'm glad your visit with your bio mum went well too
Old 08-14-2018, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I might have to then

That's great and I'm glad your visit with your bio mum went well too

What did you do?
Old 08-14-2018, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

What did you do?
Today?

Not too much, just went to the gym and caught up on a few tv shows.

What about you?
Old 08-14-2018, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Today?

Not too much, just went to the gym and caught up on a few tv shows.

What about you?
What shows?

Today I got up, made Pasta Roni Garlic Olive Oil Vermicelli, started cleaning out the exercise room that had some of my stuff in it from my swindling sister's house, it also had my bf's paperwork and camping stuffy and guns, cleaned the baseboards in there as well as the closet, I swept the walls that had spider webs on it, sorted through the rest of my clothes: what I want to keep; what I want to sell on Poshmark, did the dishes, went to the store to get Spot Shot for the carpet, took my guy to Jimmy Johns, played scratch games on my phone and downloaded them on his phone, and am thinking about going out on a night drive. Is your phone able to download cash making apps? If so, this would be useful for you. Oh, I vacuumed that room twice, and he shampooed the carpet.
Old 08-14-2018, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What shows?

Sharp Objects, Suits, Shooter, the Sinner, Elementary, Power and Castle Rock.

Sounds you had an busy day then, especially compared to my day Not sure whether my phone can download cash making apps, haven't really checked that out yet or not.

What's Poshmark?
Old 08-14-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sharp Objects, Suits, Shooter, the Sinner, Elementary, Power and Castle Rock.

Sounds you had an busy day then, especially compared to my day Not sure whether my phone can download cash making apps, haven't really checked that out yet or not.

What's Poshmark?
That's a lot of shows. I only watched Two and a Half Men and iZombie.

It's going to be another busy day today. I am going to check out a Nintendo 64.

Look up Lucky Day and Luckster on your phone.

It's a clothing selling discount selling app. You could also sell Bath and Body Works.
Old 08-14-2018, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's a lot of shows. I only watched Two and a Half Men and iZombie.

It's going to be another busy day today. I am going to check out a Nintendo 64.

Look up Lucky Day and Luckster on your phone.

It's a clothing selling discount selling app. You could also sell Bath and Body Works.
It was mostly just one episode of each show though

Okay, great

Might check out those apps then
Old 08-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! My favorite season of DD has been season 1, except for the fact that he didn't get to wear the red suit until the final episode. I did like season two and the storyline about The Hand. I especially liked The Punisher and Elektra, but I think it could've been better. I hope Bullseye shows up in season 3. I'm only on episode 2 of Iron Fist. I kind of wish that Luke and Danny were teamed up in a Power Man and Iron Fist show, though.

Hi, Mary! Did you end up getting McDonald's? Tacos also sound good.
And you're looking at a Nintendo 64? Those are still around? Oh, and I like Bath & Body Works.

Mmmmm, all that stuff you made sounds delicious! Wow, sounds like you once again got a lot done. I hope you got rid of all of your swindling sister's stuff.

I don't think of Faith as a Cordy replacement any more than I think of Cordy as a Buffy replacement, or Spike as an Angel replacement. It just is how it is. Think of it this way, it could've been Angel/Kate if things had gone differently.

Yeah, I liked The Beast story arc as well, but I was a bit surprised that L.A. could go to hell like that and Buffy wouldn't hear about it at all? Oh, and you're doing the hair color thing with Spuffy and Fangel? Well, I've seen Buffy fans use the same analogy with Spuffy and Cangel. But again, I could go either way. But the writers decided to not even go with Fangel and they screwed up Cangel, which is why I don't trust writers anymore.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! My favorite season of DD has been season 1, except for the fact that he didn't get to wear the red suit until the final episode. I did like season two and the storyline about The Hand. I especially liked The Punisher and Elektra, but I think it could've been better. I hope Bullseye shows up in season 3. I'm only on episode 2 of Iron Fist. I kind of wish that Luke and Danny were teamed up in a Power Man and Iron Fist show, though.
DD S1 was pretty good The Hand stuff in S2 could have been handled better though, that's for sure. Well Bullseye does appear next season hahah. Hopefully you enjoy Iron Fist Alex and I do hope we get a show of both of them together one day.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It was mostly just one episode of each show though

Okay, great

Might check out those apps then
I could never do that. I would get mixed up.

I feel bad for Major in iZombie. He just got caught up in stuff that he didn't ask for.

Did you get around to checking them out? It might help with your financial situation if you don't have a job.

What did you get around to doing today?

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Did you end up getting McDonald's? Tacos also sound good.
And you're looking at a Nintendo 64? Those are still around? Oh, and I like Bath & Body Works.

Mmmmm, all that stuff you made sounds delicious! Wow, sounds like you once again got a lot done. I hope you got rid of all of your swindling sister's stuff.

I don't think of Faith as a Cordy replacement any more than I think of Cordy as a Buffy replacement, or Spike as an Angel replacement. It just is how it is. Think of it this way, it could've been Angel/Kate if things had gone differently.

Yeah, I liked The Beast story arc as well, but I was a bit surprised that L.A. could go to hell like that and Buffy wouldn't hear about it at all? Oh, and you're doing the hair color thing with Spuffy and Fangel? Well, I've seen Buffy fans use the same analogy with Spuffy and Cangel. But again, I could go either way. But the writers decided to not even go with Fangel and they screwed up Cangel, which is why I don't trust writers anymore.
Yes, I did. I had a nice night drive.

I got the Nintendo 64 today. It cost $50.00 plus a $2.00 controller. I'm glad that I have it because I've been dying to play The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask lately.

My BF wanted to go check out his vehicle today, I got the Nintendo 64, I checked the post office, had a nice drive, went to the grocery store to get some carpet stain remover for the front room, move the furniture in the front room, vacuumed the carpet, he shampooed the carpet, we had Dominos, did the dishes, and put the trash out. He and I discussed things. We need to do the bedroom carpet.

Did you download those apps that I've suggested to you?

I disagree with Angel/Kate because they are better off as friends. She could go better with Gunn anyway, but doesn't need to be with him. I strongly disagree with Angel&Cordy because they don't belong together, it's inappropriate, Cordelia actually acted like his little sister in the previous seasons, it was clear that both Buffy and Angel were carrying a torch for each other in both BTVS Season 6 and AtS Season 3, the timing was way off, Cordelia could actually get killed by Angelus if both of them had real life sex, there was no need to have best friends become lovers, a man and a woman could be just friends, and some people would complain less about Season 4. Even if Angel trained Cordelia, Buffy and Faith can still cream her. The writers literally lost their minds by going with this storyline.

Cangels can't deny that their ship was wrongly timed, brought on levels of weirdness to the show like Cordy being like Connor's mother, was crammed, couldn't live up to what Bangel had, and why those two characters left each other. The Mayor and Joyce expressed their opinions on that matter. Angel left Buffy so she could live a normal life, and to protect her. Also Cordelia expressed that exact type of concern in the earlier seasons. Cordelia strongly discouraged him from being with Buffy and any other woman, so it would be out of character for her to decide to automatically like Angel.

People talk about Angel and Cordy were never like brother and sister because Angel checked her out in Belonging. Wesley and Gunn were like her family as well, and had the same thought, so does that mean Gunn and Wes aren't her brother figures.

It would've been more appropriate if Angel got tired of waiting on Buffy in Season 5 and moved onto Faith(if she stayed in LA). In Season 3 and 4, he was unaware of Spike and Buffy going on. When he came to Sunnydale in the last 2 episodes of Buffy Season 7, he smelled Spike on her. Considering Cordy was in a coma, it was like Angel didn't care as much when he was wanting to fight on Buffy's side. He was thinking "Cordelia who?" in his mind there. If anything Cordelia was Buffy's Riley. Both of them were State Farm, so they both needed to move on.

Another reason why I could never like Cangel is because in Buffy Seasons 1 and 2, Angel gave her the brush off 30 times already. His focus was on Buffy, and Buffy made him happy and smile.

I've compared kisses between Cordy/Angel and Buffy/Angel, Xander/Cordelia, and Doyle/Cordelia. When I've witnessed that, Cordy/Angel kissed each other the way Wes/Cordy did in Season 3 of Buffy/Season 1 of Angel. Don't bite my head off, I also analyzed the kisses between David/Charisma and Charisma/Vincent. It seemed Charisma was more at ease kissing Vincent than David. It seemed like Charisma pulled off the cougar kisses than her kisses with David.

I would like to ask the writers why they were stupidly pushing love interests on Angel more than Giles and Joyce. Giles only had relationships with Jenny and that African American woman in Season 4. He had sex with Joyce three or two times in Band Candy, but that wasn't explored. Joyce was married to Hank and divorced him. She had a brief relationship with terminator Ted in Season 2. She went out on a date or two before her death in Season 5. This makes my point that it's okay to have single characters who aren't dating. Lilah was single until her unusual relationship with Wesley. Lindsey had an unrequited crush on Darla in Season 2. He ended up with Eve in Season 5. The ratings would still be good in Season 3 without Cangel considering Cordy and Groo left things unresolved in Season 2, so it was obvious he would show up, and the Gunn/Fred/Wesley storyline was happening.

When Cordy and Groo happened, I didn't see any point of having Cangel involved. She seemed more excited seeing Groo in Season 3 than being with Angel. When Groo was being attacked by Angel in his true form, Cordelia seemed more concerned with Groo's safety than Angel.

Angel goes from being in a dark place, being obsessed with Darla, sleeping with Darla, loving Buffy more, mourning for Buffy's mom and consoling Buffy to deciding to like Cordy.

In Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I didn't see the need of Xander/Anya being together. Anya acted exactly like Cordy. It made me wonder if Xander was still clinging onto the idea of having another Cordy. Xander was jealous of Wesley after he was broken up with Cordy, so did that inspire him to get someone who had the same traits as Cordy?
Willow all of a sudden being gay was the major plot hole in the Buffy series. Willow made herself available for Oz in the future if they would meet in Istanbul. Oz left his true love in Sunnydale to find more self control. The writers decided to have Willow be in a relationship with Tara like she is on the rebound. When the writers made that choice, they decided to make Willow creating a magic addiction with it. She got power hungry in Season 5 and 6. In Season 6 she all of a sudden wasn't proud of her previous nerdy self, the nerdy person who she once was with Oz. She thought that magic made her whole. She went from a selfless person to being selfish. She wasn't concerned about Buffy, she was concerned about herself. She didn't care about Tara's needs and wants in the relationship.
What makes me concerned and afraid is that the Tillow shippers keep on shipping their ship even though the relationship was Willow's downfall. Willow raped Tara's mind EVEN THOUGH Glory fed off Tara's brain! Willow took advantage of Tara physically after mind mentally abusing her! Even after Tara confronted Willow about it, WIllow did it again and episode after! When Tara had enough, Dawn acted as if Tara was betraying her when Tara gained some self respect and stood her ground! Dawn, the woman is just looking out for herself. After 7 episodes of Willow being "clean", Tara decides to loose her self respect by getting back together with her abuser. The morning after Dawn is all of a sudden happy. Willow still had some dark magic inside of her!! She wasn't entirely clean! When Tara died, Willow gave into the dark magics.

It doesn't make sense when the people who ship Tillow bash the Spuffy relationship in Season 6. The 2 relationships are different. You see Spike considers fighting with Buffy as dancing. Buffy was fighting with Spike to sort out her issues and as a prevention from ever kissing him. Buffy apparently like the kinky stuff Spike introduced her to. This went on for 6 episodes. She breaks up with him after those 6 episodes because although she wants him, she can never love him so it would be wrong to keep using him the way she has been, so it is over. Spike thinks that this is her usual routine of playing hard to get, but Buffy is serious and walks out with a final goodbye. I believe that by talking to Riley made her realize this. 4 episodes after, Spike attempts to rape Buffy, but feels remorse immediately after. This causes him to either to get his chip removed or to fight for his soul and eventually chooses. The chip would make it easier for him because it would make his feelings for the slayer go away. On the other hand, considering he has love for the slayer, and what he has become (a champion), his soul is restored. So what Spike actually fought for Buffy's trust, not having any darkness left inside him would be different than Willow being off of her drugs with the dark magic residing in her. Faith's jail time is different than Willow.

Tara and Willow didn't need to be together. Cordy and Angel didn't need to be together. The writers were obviously stupid on these relationships.

Some writers loose purpose of why they write a show.

Cordy is weaker than Faith and Buffy.

Dawn wasn't in an actual relationship.

Angel isn't responsible for Cordy's growth, Doyle and Xander are.

I don't like it when people think of Spike as an Angel replacement. For one, their stories are different. Both of them have different views on it.
Old 08-14-2018, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I could never do that. I would get mixed up.

I feel bad for Major in iZombie. He just got caught up in stuff that he didn't ask for.

Did you get around to checking them out? It might help with your financial situation if you don't have a job.

What did you get around to doing today?
Okay hahha

He really did Where are you up to in iZombie?

Not yet, will check that when I can though.

Not too much, just read an book. You?
Old 08-15-2018, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay hahha

He really did Where are you up to in iZombie?

Not yet, will check that when I can though.

Not too much, just read an book. You?
Season 1 episode 12. Major wasn't expecting Liv to be a zombie.

Tell me what you think about it.

WHat book?

My BF wanted to go check out his vehicle today, I got the Nintendo 64, I checked the post office, had a nice drive, went to the grocery store to get some carpet stain remover for the front room, move the furniture in the front room, vacuumed the carpet, he shampooed the carpet, we had Dominos, did the dishes, and put the trash out. He and I discussed things. We need to do the bedroom carpet
Closed Thread   Post New Thread