Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2018, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
The shows.

What did you do today?
Okay

Went out to lunch today, not too much else though? You?
Old 08-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! I hope you had a nice lunch.

Oh, and the Steelers won yesterday. But most of the Eagles and Steelers didn't play, so it's no big deal. The Cowboys also lost. Nate Sudfeld did a good job, but the defense made a lot of mistakes.

Hi, Mary!

Well, I wish I was able to have some more fun. And I like your text color.

Oh, okay. Well, for my two days off I just went out and had breakfast. I don't get to do a lot because I don't have a car. I used to think that it would save me money by walking and using buses, but I really miss having a car now. And yeah, I'm probably not gonna do anything until next summer, so one more year at Hellmart. I still need to save up money.

Oh, I'm sorry that you were so tired you nearly fell asleep in front of your laptop. That's happened to me too. I'm glad you managed to get in a productive day and that you managed to get enough sleep. Ugh, I remember that happening on my patio back when I still lived in the house I grew up in. It got better after my dad put in a deck, because that kept too much grass from building up.

Oh, and my GF's cat is feeling better. She has three at the moment.

I hope you got something good to eat.

I agree with you that Faith fit in better with Team Angel in L.A., but Xander used to get on my nerves. I only saw him in those first three seasons of Buffy before Angel moved to L.A., so I don't know if Xander improved as a character since then. Oh, and yeah, Lindsey felt cheated that Angel didn't kill him. He was like, "No! Angel kills me!" when Lorne shot him. He couldn't stand some flunky being the one to kill him. But at least you agree with me about Tara, Anya, and Gwen.

Yeah, all that stuff you just mentioned sounds cool, but again, I think by the time Angel's first season was over there really wasn't any room for Cordy on Buffy anymore, or Wesley for that matter. I think both Alexis and Charisma were more comfortable on Angel where they'd be lead characters instead of side characters. Buffy was already stuffed with supporting characters by then - Xander, Willow, Tara, Anya, Giles, Spike, Gwen, etc. As I said, there wasn't enough room in Sunnydale for all of them. Cordy, Wesley, and Angel did much better in L.A. Man, that first season of Angel is still the best. Conor ruined that show.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! I hope you had a nice lunch.

Oh, and the Steelers won yesterday. But most of the Eagles and Steelers didn't play, so it's no big deal. The Cowboys also lost. Nate Sudfeld did a good job, but the defense made a lot of mistakes.
I did thanks Alex.

Saw that, didn't watch the game though lol.
Old 08-11-2018, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay

Went out to lunch today, not too much else though? You?
Where to? I went to four stores today, Carl's Jr., the gas station, post office twice, and the bank. I came back to sweep the patio, the bathrooms and kitchen floors, cleaned the bathroom sink and mirror, made the bed, folded more laundry, vacuumed the main room and bedroom, and fuzzy brush vacuumed the blinds. After that I took a shower/shaved, put some of my headbands in the hamper, and now painting my nails. They are going to be red with silver crackle. I am thinking about making myself some pasta.

Quote:
Hi, Mary!

Well, I wish I was able to have some more fun. And I like your text color.

Oh, okay. Well, for my two days off I just went out and had breakfast. I don't get to do a lot because I don't have a car. I used to think that it would save me money by walking and using buses, but I really miss having a car now. And yeah, I'm probably not gonna do anything until next summer, so one more year at Hellmart. I still need to save up money.

Oh, I'm sorry that you were so tired you nearly fell asleep in front of your laptop. That's happened to me too. I'm glad you managed to get in a productive day and that you managed to get enough sleep. Ugh, I remember that happening on my patio back when I still lived in the house I grew up in. It got better after my dad put in a deck, because that kept too much grass from building up.

Oh, and my GF's cat is feeling better. She has three at the moment.

I hope you got something good to eat.

I agree with you that Faith fit in better with Team Angel in L.A., but Xander used to get on my nerves. I only saw him in those first three seasons of Buffy before Angel moved to L.A., so I don't know if Xander improved as a character since then. Oh, and yeah, Lindsey felt cheated that Angel didn't kill him. He was like, "No! Angel kills me!" when Lorne shot him. He couldn't stand some flunky being the one to kill him. But at least you agree with me about Tara, Anya, and Gwen.

Yeah, all that stuff you just mentioned sounds cool, but again, I think by the time Angel's first season was over there really wasn't any room for Cordy on Buffy anymore, or Wesley for that matter. I think both Alexis and Charisma were more comfortable on Angel where they'd be lead characters instead of side characters. Buffy was already stuffed with supporting characters by then - Xander, Willow, Tara, Anya, Giles, Spike, Gwen, etc. As I said, there wasn't enough room in Sunnydale for all of them. Cordy, Wesley, and Angel did much better in L.A. Man, that first season of Angel is still the best. Conor ruined that show.
I wish that you had more of a life as well. It's great that you have a computer or laptop though. Have you searched for cars on the internet? Have you found another job to make extra money? Gas stations?

I did, but I'm thinking about making pasta right now.

That's great. I would like to get to know her.

Xander improved much better than Anya and Tara ever did. Tara ended up being stupid going back to her abuser. Willow did unforgivable things to her. Willow also manipulated Tara, Xander, and Anya to bring Buffy back from the dead. She was very stupid thinking that her friend would be in hell regardless of how many time Buffy saved the world. Out of The Core Four, Willow was the one who started to be annoying in the later seasons. She got worse after Oz left. Xander only annoyed me when he told Buffy to kick Angelus's ass, although I understand him.

Anya and Tara should've left if Cordy wasn't going to reunite with the Scooby Gang. If you think about it, in the first 3 seasons Giles was Fred, Cordy was Daphne, Buffy was Scooby, Xander was Shaggy, and Willow was Velma. Too bad Willow's smarts went downhill in the later seasons. She chose someone who is going to help her out with her magic drug addiction over someone who shared her smarts with. Her boyfriend is way better for her than her girlfriend. I always get tired of people hating on Kennedy and Willow&Kennedy. What do they want? Willow taking charge of every relationship, and continually take advantage of her partner? It is quite annoying. People should really get their heads checked, seriously!!

Wesley was more of a side character than Cordy though. Cordy was more involved with the gang than anything. I always wanted Giles to see the improved Wesley. In Damages, Andrew told Wesley that Giles is wrong about Wesley. The two shows should of did way better on their crossovers. Giles only remembers the clumsy old Wesley.

Did you know that Alexis Denisof and Amy Acker were on HIMYM? We should make a thread for Sandy and Penelope. Penelope would call out on Sandy's crap much better. Alexis and Alyson are married in real life. It was told that while Alexis and Alyson were filming in Orpheus, that Alexis really wanted to kiss her. While we are on the subject, I found it odd that Cordy didn't fill Wesley in on the fact Willow "is gay".

I actually like Connor. The reason why he acts the way he is, is that Holtz messed him up so bad. He made it very hard for Connor to trust. I think that is why he and Cordy got along well when she had amnesia. Unlike Dawn, Connor has more of a purpose in the show, and we see him grow up. Dawn just showed up out of nowhere.

Season 5 of Angel is my favorite!!! It was a very interesting season, better than the rest. The damn show should have been cancelled! Season 2 is my second favorite because I really liked the Darla storyline, and seeing her past with Angel(us). It makes me wonder why the Master disliked him in that show, but missed him in Season 1 of Buffy? It seemed like Wesley, Gunn and especially Cordy couldn't understand Angel's motives of firing them. The reason why I say especially Cordy is because she was taking it a little too far. What did she expect? She isn't Angel's boss. He was getting lost in his path, and was struggling with his Darla obsession. Why would she want to be around that? I'm sorry she annoyed me a little in that season. In Epiphany, Darla had the same reaction as Buffy did after having a night of passion with Angel. Darla was disappointed that Angel didn't loose his soul, while Buffy didn't want Angel to loose his soul. (If Jenny wasn't afraid of standing up for herself) I was disappointed that Drusilla didn't even bother to return to LA to aid Darla. Season 1 is my third favorite. I enjoyed Doyle, Buffy (except for Sanctuary, she looks very pretty though), and the Fangel interaction . The setting was better than the Hyperion. Season 4 is my fourth favorite because I enjoyed The Beast and Evil Cordy storyline, as well as Faith and Fangel(us) :sigh. Season 3 is my least favorite because of Cangel. Cordy was like Angel's little sister and best friend, and the writers stupidly ruined that. He had to deal with an ex who was dead and came back to live, and another ex who showed up pregnant with his child. I hated it when the gang walked in while Darla and Angel were discussing why the pregnancy happened. I also hated it when Cordelia is aware of the gypsy curse and Angel carrying a torch for Buffy, and two episodes later decided to get it on with her brother figure.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Where to? I went to four stores today, Carl's Jr., the gas station, post office twice, and the bank. I came back to sweep the patio, the bathrooms and kitchen floors, cleaned the bathroom sink and mirror, made the bed, folded more laundry, vacuumed the main room and bedroom, and fuzzy brush vacuumed the blinds. After that I took a shower/shaved, put some of my headbands in the hamper, and now painting my nails. They are going to be red with silver crackle. I am thinking about making myself some pasta.
Can't remember the name of the place, but it was an smallish cafe close to the beach. How long did the cleaning take? Did you get around to making the pasta?
Old 08-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Yeah, I know you're waiting for the regular season to start. Preseason isn't really that interesting.

Hi, Mary! OMG, you did a lot today! I get exhausted just reading all that! And pasta sounds yummy!

Thanks. Maybe one day I'll have more of a life. I haven't had time or money to think about cars. I've been paying off student loan and credit card debt and now I'm saving up to get out of here. I also don't have time to take a second job. If I did that you could forget about me ever posting on FF because I wouldn't have time.

Yes, I do know that Alexis and Amy were both on HIMYM. It was kind of hard not to notice Alyson's former Buffy/Angel co-stars showing up on HIMYM. Alexis was Sandy Rivers, Robin's annoying co-anchor, and Amy was Barney's ex-girlfriend who taught Ted how to perform that Native American rain dance in "Come On" to get Robin to stay in New York. And yes, I know Alexis is Alyson's husband. I think they got married while he was on Angel and she was on Buffy. There was a moment on Angel when Willow came to help return Angel's soul to his body where Willow and Wesley had a moment together where he asked her how her life was going. She coyly replied that everything was going well, but refrained from telling him that she was bisexual/lesbian for some reason. Of course by then, Alexis and Alyson were already a couple.

Season 5 is my second favorite season of Angel after season 1. Team Angel in season 5 was awesome, even though I missed Cordy. Also, everything Cordy did after season 3(not counting 'You're Welcome) wasn't really her doing since she was possessed by Jasmine at the time. It's a shame because she never really did get a chance to make it up to Angel afterwards, but of course he'd tell her there was nothing to apologize for. And I'm sorry, but I really couldn't stand Conor and I was glad when Faith kicked his ass. I think pretty much everyone, fans, critics, everyone was just sick and disgusted when Cordy(again, under the control of Jasmine) slept with Conor. I think Conor really didn't redeem himself until season 5 when he showed up to help Angel against Marcus. Also, everything you just described about the last four seasons of Buffy is exactly why I chose not to watch that show after season 3 and why I'm glad Cordy was on Angel and didn't go back to Sunnydale. Buffy was a hot mess after Joss left to develop Angel and then Firefly.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 08-12-2018 at 12:59 AM Reason: Privacy
Old 08-11-2018, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I know you're waiting for the regular season to start. Preseason isn't really that interesting.
Hey Alex No it isn't
Old 08-12-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks. Maybe one day I'll have more of a life. I haven't had time or money to think about cars. I've been paying off student loan and credit card debt and now I'm saving up to get out of here. I also don't have time to take a second job. If I did that you could forget about me ever posting on FF because I wouldn't have time.

Yes, I do know that Alexis and Amy were both on HIMYM. It was kind of hard not to notice Alyson's former Buffy/Angel co-stars showing up on HIMYM. Alexis was Sandy Rivers, Robin's annoying co-anchor, and Amy was Barney's ex-girlfriend who taught Ted how to perform that Native American rain dance in "Come On" to get Robin to stay in New York. And yes, I know Alexis is Alyson's husband. I think they got married while he was on Angel and she was on Buffy. There was a moment on Angel when Willow came to help return Angel's soul to his body where Willow and Wesley had a moment together where he asked her how her life was going. She coyly replied that everything was going well, but refrained from telling him that she was bisexual/lesbian for some reason. Of course by then, Alexis and Alyson were already a couple.

Season 5 is my second favorite season of Angel after season 1. Team Angel in season 5 was awesome, even though I missed Cordy. Also, everything Cordy did after season 3(not counting 'You're Welcome) wasn't really her doing since she was possessed by Jasmine at the time. It's a shame because she never really did get a chance to make it up to Angel afterwards, but of course he'd tell her there was nothing to apologize for. And I'm sorry, but I really couldn't stand Conor and I was glad when Faith kicked his ass. I think pretty much everyone, fans, critics, everyone was just sick and disgusted when Cordy(again, under the control of Jasmine) slept with Conor. I think Conor really didn't redeem himself until season 5 when he showed up to help Angel against Marcus. Also, everything you just described about the last four seasons of Buffy is exactly why I chose not to watch that show after season 3 and why I'm glad Cordy was on Angel and didn't go back to Sunnydale. Buffy was a hot mess after Joss left to develop Angel and then Firefly.
I am just helping you out on your predicament. That's it.

Seth and Danny Strong were on HIMYM as well. Tara's name was mentioned on HIMYM, which I thought was unnecessary.

I already know all of Angel, so I know that Cordy was possessed for MOST of Season 4. When she was under amnesia, she related to Connor better than the rest. Maybe if you had a bad life, you would have the same issues as Connor. I understand Connor's psychological issues and behaviors. If Wesley would've booked a flight instead of handing him over to Holtz, then you might've liked him better. Faith had a lot of problems as well in Season 3 of Buffy. Her mom was an alcoholic, she dropped out of school, had no father figure, Born in Boston, Massachusetts, Faith had a difficult upbringing and life, which left her with various trust and emotional issues etc. Connor had serious trust issues like Faith did. Yeah, Faith had every right to punch him, but he never deserved the manipulation he has got in his life by Evil! Cordelia, Jasmine, Justine, and Holtz.

I still would've liked and appreciated more crossovers because I wanted more interaction between Giles and improved Wesley, Cordy getting punched by Buffy as well as having endless arguments with her carbon copy, Xander and Cordy interacting more, Spike and Darla interaction, Buffy talking to Gunn, Buffy getting to see Connor, and that's all I can think of. Cordelia had left things unresolved with Xander. Xander and Wesley were jealous of each other in Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Three. If you were to think of it, if Cordelia wasn't with Xander, she would never had her visions. Xander deserved a conversation with Cordelia on Angel.

Faith should've stayed in LA!

Cordy was Cordy in the beginning of Season 4 up until the end of Spin the Bottle

Quote:
Can't remember the name of the place, but it was an smallish cafe close to the beach. How long did the cleaning take? Did you get around to making the pasta?
3 hours. And yes I did.

WHat did you get around doing today?
Old 08-12-2018, 03:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
3 hours. And yes I did.

WHat did you get around doing today?
That's not too bad then What pasta did you make?

My older brother came down for the day with his dog, what about you?
Old 08-12-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! Well, this Thursday it's a Super Bowl rematch between the Patriots and Eagles. But it's preseason, so who cares?

Quote:
I am just helping you out on your predicament. That's it.
Hi, Mary! Yes, I know you are, thanks. I hope you got enough sleep and you had a good dinner.

OMG, Seth and Danny were on HIMYM too? I thought I remembered Seth there, but I didn't remember Danny. And yeah, who needs a Tara reference? Too bad Eliza, David, and Sarah couldn't make an appearance.

Ah yes, Cordy was brought back from that other realm and she was herself, but it wasn't until everyone lost their memories and then got them back that she was possessed by Jasmine. Yeah, that part never really made sense to me. And I thought that Cordy got her visions from Doyle, who passed them on to her when he kissed her right before he died? I didn't think Xander had anything to do with that. But the point is that Cordy didn't get involved with Connor until after Spin The Bottle, and by then she was possessed by Jasmine.

I wouldn't have had any problems with crossovers, because I do love that. All of the DC/CW superhero shows do crossovers all the time. But Buffy moving to UPN made that impossible, sadly. I don't know how Alyson managed to guest star as Willow on Angle, but I guess UPN was willing to go along with that. And Spike was able to cross over the Angel because Buffy got canceled. But if crossovers were possible after season 2 of Angel I'd be okay with that. I just wouldn't like Cordy returning to Buffy permanently because she worked a lot better on Angel, which gave her a much more prominent role. And I agree, Faith should've stayed in L.A. if Cordelia was going to end up in a coma and eventually die in season 4 after one episode.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Alex I don't haha Do they play in the regular season though?
Old 08-12-2018, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's not too bad then What pasta did you make?

My older brother came down for the day with his dog, what about you?
Angel hair pasta.

I made a pie, visited someone, went tool shopping because someone wanted to, and went to the post office.

Today my biological mom came over.

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Yes, I know you are, thanks. I hope you got enough sleep and you had a good dinner.

OMG, Seth and Danny were on HIMYM too? I thought I remembered Seth there, but I didn't remember Danny. And yeah, who needs a Tara reference? Too bad Eliza, David, and Sarah couldn't make an appearance.

Ah yes, Cordy was brought back from that other realm and she was herself, but it wasn't until everyone lost their memories and then got them back that she was possessed by Jasmine. Yeah, that part never really made sense to me. And I thought that Cordy got her visions from Doyle, who passed them on to her when he kissed her right before he died? I didn't think Xander had anything to do with that. But the point is that Cordy didn't get involved with Connor until after Spin The Bottle, and by then she was possessed by Jasmine.

I wouldn't have had any problems with crossovers, because I do love that. All of the DC/CW superhero shows do crossovers all the time. But Buffy moving to UPN made that impossible, sadly. I don't know how Alyson managed to guest star as Willow on Angle, but I guess UPN was willing to go along with that. And Spike was able to cross over the Angel because Buffy got canceled. But if crossovers were possible after season 2 of Angel I'd be okay with that. I just wouldn't like Cordy returning to Buffy permanently because she worked a lot better on Angel, which gave her a much more prominent role. And I agree, Faith should've stayed in L.A. if Cordelia was going to end up in a coma and eventually die in season 4 after one episode.

I did. What did you do after work?

Yes, but she and Connor shared a kiss in Supersymmetry. Connor developed feelings her there,hich was Oedipal.

If it weren't for Xander, she would have never been a part of Angel Investigations, and got her visions.

Cordy worked well on both shows. I would've liked Faith to stay in LA even if Cordy wasn't in a coma because she is a better match for Angel. Also they would be better written for each other. Faith could handle Angelus much better. Unlike Cordy, Faith never acted like Angel's little sister. I thought Buffy the Vampire Slayer was never cancelled.

Jewel Jackman : The Pretty Little Lost Slayer

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/batt...beast-1467495/

I Dare Say | I Dare Say
Old 08-13-2018, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Angel hair pasta.

I made a pie, visited someone, went tool shopping because someone wanted to, and went to the post office.

Today my biological mom came over.
Never heard of that type of pasta.

That sounds nice, I like pie

How did that go?
Old 08-13-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! No, the Eagles and Patriots don't play each other in the regular season.

You guys are making me hungry with all this talk about food.

Hi, Mary! I hope you had a nice visit with your biological mom. And I hope you enjoyed your meal.

Well, okay, I guess in a very roundabout way Xander had something to do with it. But it was still mostly Doyle. And Cordy kissed Conor before she was possessed? I don't remember that. I remember them sleeping together after they all lost their memories and then got them back, right after The Beast came to L.A. Regardless, that was a really disturbing and awful plotline. Yeah, Cordy worked on both shows, but as I said, after Buffy season 3 there wasn't much more for her to do there. She got a much more expanded and important role on Angel. I have no problem with Faith staying in L.A. and being with Angel since Cordy was comatose and then died, but obviously the writers didn't agree. Buffy wasn't cancelled, it just ended its run after 7 seasons. Angel got prematurely canceled after that.

I didn't do much after work. Just watched Daredevil with my GF.

Wow, thanks for those pics!
Old 08-13-2018, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! No, the Eagles and Patriots don't play each other in the regular season.

You guys are making me hungry with all this talk about food.
Hey Alex That's disappointing

Sorry haha Where are you up to on Daredevil now?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread