Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2018, 05:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

MacLaren's pub [ Off Topic ] #63 ~ Because we would really like a seven day weekend.

Continue..

we should request a banner or something for the OP.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Katie! Yeah, we could use an OP. That's another thing I wanted to ask Crystal about before she left. I hope she and Mark can post soon. I miss them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Hi Alex. Actually I checked the scale last night. I weighed 154 lbs. So I lost 3 lbs. I burned 430 calories on the treadmill today, did 15 push ups, and did 85 jumping jacks. I also did other activity around the house. I puttered around town with my man. I let him get a haircut because it was staring to look like he needed it.

Yes. I was hungry and didn't eat all day yesterday, so I deserved that plate.

I did some grocery shopping last night. It was fun.

Interesting.

Well, it is good that you are a night owl on your days off because I need that.

Hi, Mary! Congrats on losing 3 pounds! Wow, that's a lot of exercise! I think I need to start doing that when I get time. I'm glad you and your BF got to spend time with each other.

Aww, I'm glad you finally got something to eat. I'm pretty hungry myself. I'll probably go shopping after I get my next paycheck. And yes, it's convenient to have a restaurant in walking distance.

Awww, I'll try to stay up and be here on my days off, Mary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

I got to check that out trailer haha and it does very interesting lol
Hi, Sam! I hope you check out the trailer. Here it is:

Old 06-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea, it would be nice to have something.

you're welcome!
Old 06-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Congrats on losing 3 pounds! Wow, that's a lot of exercise! I think I need to start doing that when I get time. I'm glad you and your BF got to spend time with each other.

Aww, I'm glad you finally got something to eat. I'm pretty hungry myself. I'll probably go shopping after I get my next paycheck. And yes, it's convenient to have a restaurant in walking distance.

Awww, I'll try to stay up and be here on my days off, Mary.
Thanks, Alex! It made me feel better.

I didn't do any exercise on the treadmill today, but I did do some housework because my BF and I are expecting a visitor tomorrow to have some beer and tacos. They are going to have the beer, not me. I don't drink.

What did you have for dinner?

Have fun shopping at WinCo when you get paid.

That's good.

What is your favorite cartoon?

Quote:
It's great that is going well Continue the great work.
Thanks. I did some housework today. My man and I are expecting a visitor tomorrow to have some beer and tacos. They are going have the beer, not me. I don't drink.

What did you do today?

Thanks for starting the new thread, Katie.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Hi friends Sorry for not being around! I was kinda burned out on HIMYM for awhile I've missed you too Alex

The trailer for Halloween:2018 (I think that's the official title they're branding it) comes out on Friday
Old 06-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi friends Sorry for not being around! I was kinda burned out on HIMYM for awhile I've missed you too Alex

The trailer for Halloween:2018 (I think that's the official title they're branding it) comes out on Friday
OMG, Hi, Mark! It's great to see you! Aww, I'm sorry you felt burned out. But I'm glad you decided to come back. I understand being wiped out and everything, but remember that your friends still like hearing from you. I hope everything is okay, health-wise.

I saw the teaser trailer, Mark! But it's just a close up of a mask, nothing more. And a voiceover with Jamie Lee Curtis. I'm still waiting for the more revealing trailer on Friday. But I can't wait for it to come out! And did you see Deadpool 2, Mark?

Quote:
Thanks, Alex! It made me feel better.

I didn't do any exercise on the treadmill today, but I did do some housework because my BF and I are expecting a visitor tomorrow to have some beer and tacos. They are going to have the beer, not me. I don't drink.

What did you have for dinner?

Have fun shopping at WinCo when you get paid.

That's good.

What is your favorite cartoon?
You're welcome, Mary! I'm glad you feel better.

Housework counts as exercise, so you should be fine. I don't drink beer either. I only drink alcohol on special occasions. Tacos sound yummy, though.

I ended up having some leftovers my mom had in the fridge. Just some meat and cheese.

What's WinCo?

My favorite cartoon? Hmm... It would have to be Batman: The Animated Series from the 90's.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Mark! How is it going?

Quote:
You're welcome, Mary! I'm glad you feel better.

Housework counts as exercise, so you should be fine. I don't drink beer either. I only drink alcohol on special occasions. Tacos sound yummy, though.

I ended up having some leftovers my mom had in the fridge. Just some meat and cheese.

What's WinCo?

My favorite cartoon? Hmm... It would have to be Batman: The Animated Series from the 90's.
It is kind of relieving.

I burned 220ish calories today on the treadmill, mowed the yard a little bit, clean the main bathroom, did some laundry, and took a shower.

That is good that you had some leftovers.

WinCo is a grocery store. I'm surprised that you never heard of it.

Mine would have to be Scooby Doo.
Old 06-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! I hope you check out the trailer. Here it is:

Thanks for that

Quote:
Thanks. I did some housework today. My man and I are expecting a visitor tomorrow to have some beer and tacos. They are going have the beer, not me. I don't drink.

What did you do today?

Thanks for starting the new thread, Katie.
No problem How did that go?

Not too much, just watched tv and went to the gym.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks for that

You're welcome, Sam! Oh, and I posted the trailer for the final three episodes of Westworld on the Westworld thread on the Television board. I saw you there. Fast forward to 0:32 for the William/Dolores faceoff scene.

How was the gym, Sam?

Quote:
It is kind of relieving.

I burned 220ish calories today on the treadmill, mowed the yard a little bit, clean the main bathroom, did some laundry, and took a shower.

That is good that you had some leftovers.

WinCo is a grocery store. I'm surprised that you never heard of it.

Mine would have to be Scooby Doo.
Hi, Mary! Yeah, I'm really glad you're feeling better now that you're exercising. Wow, you burned a lot of calories. How do you find time to do all that?

Yep, mom had some leftovers so I made a sandwich. And I don't have WinCo where I live. The grocery stores near Philadelphia are ACME, ShopRite, and Giant.

Aww, I loved Scooby Doo. But I also loved Bugs Bunny cartoons. OMG, and The Flintstones. How could I forget them?
Old 06-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Yeah, I'm really glad you're feeling better now that you're exercising. Wow, you burned a lot of calories. How do you find time to do all that?

Yep, mom had some leftovers so I made a sandwich. And I don't have WinCo where I live. The grocery stores near Philadelphia are ACME, ShopRite, and Giant.

Aww, I loved Scooby Doo. But I also loved Bugs Bunny cartoons. OMG, and The Flintstones. How could I forget them?
I like your icon. That scene was nice between T&R.

By not being employed, that's why. Today I did some weed pulling and some walking around the house. Now, I'm going to run and walk on the treadmill after I post a little here. The downfalll to this is that I need to make some Pound Cake that is going to go bad next week. But I have faith in working that off.

I never heard of those grocery stores. I'm surprised.

What era of Scooby Doo did you like the best? My favorite era of Scooby Doo is Where Are You. I own the DVD set to that.

Quote:

He ended up not coming over due to finding termites underneath the carpet he pulled out at his house.

What did you do at the gym?
Old 06-07-2018, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I like your icon. That scene was nice between T&R.

By not being employed, that's why. Today I did some weed pulling and some walking around the house. Now, I'm going to run and walk on the treadmill after I post a little here. The downfalll to this is that I need to make some Pound Cake that is going to go bad next week. But I have faith in working that off.

I never heard of those grocery stores. I'm surprised.

What era of Scooby Doo did you like the best? My favorite era of Scooby Doo is Where Are You. I own the DVD set to that.
Thanks, Mary. Thanks for linking it to me.

Ohh, that's right. You're still looking for a job. I really hope you get something soon.

Ugh, I hated weed pulling. I preferred mowing the lawn for my dad. Hope you have fun on the treadmill. That should burn off more calories. Yummmy! I love pound cake! Just go easy on it, okay?

Yeah, those are Pennsylvania grocery stores. Different states have different supermarket chains.

I loved Scooby Doo, Where Are You! I wasn't much of a fan of when they started having celebrity guest stars. The early ones were my favorite.

Thanks for the vids! I don't have ad free YouTube so I can't favorite that one. OMG, you had to link scary clowns, huh? I like the cute, funny clowns, but I don't know why so many people wanna make them scary. Damn John Wayne Gacy ruined things.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He ended up not coming over due to finding termites underneath the carpet he pulled out at his house.

What did you do at the gym?
That sucks

Legs and Shoulders, I'm pretty sore today hahah.

Quote:
You're welcome, Sam! Oh, and I posted the trailer for the final three episodes of Westworld on the Westworld thread on the Television board. I saw you there. Fast forward to 0:32 for the William/Dolores faceoff scene.

How was the gym, Sam?
Awesome

Good, sore today though haha
Old 06-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That sucks

Awesome

So did you watch it?

Awww, I'm sorry you're sore. Tough workout? It's still good exercise.

I'm gonna try and take another week of vacation soon.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks, Mary. Thanks for linking it to me.

Ohh, that's right. You're still looking for a job. I really hope you get something soon.

Ugh, I hated weed pulling. I preferred mowing the lawn for my dad. Hope you have fun on the treadmill. That should burn off more calories. Yummmy! I love pound cake! Just go easy on it, okay?

Yeah, those are Pennsylvania grocery stores. Different states have different supermarket chains.

I loved Scooby Doo, Where Are You! I wasn't much of a fan of when they started having celebrity guest stars. The early ones were my favorite.

Thanks for the vids! I don't have ad free YouTube so I can't favorite that one. OMG, you had to link scary clowns, huh? I like the cute, funny clowns, but I don't know why so many people wanna make them scary. Damn John Wayne Gacy ruined things.
No problem.

Yes, I am. Thank you. I hope so as well.

Weed pulling is harder than it looks. I burned 430 calories on the treadmill, did 12 minutes of pilates, and did 80 jumping jacks.

That is weird. Why can't they have Hellmarts in certain states and diminsh?

I just found them very interesting, and I find clowns scary. It's not that scary when you enter in the world, but when you start to ease into the world clowns can get scary. John Wayne Gacy did ruin things.

Quote:
That sucks

Awesome

Take some Advil and a bath.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably won't be around a lot tomorrow, got the Wallabies vs The Irish Rugby Union Test tomorrow night and I will be going in an bit earlier for an feed and some drinks before it.

Quote:
So did you watch it?

Awww, I'm sorry you're sore. Tough workout? It's still good exercise.

I'm gonna try and take another week of vacation soon.
I did

I am, hopefully I will be fine for tomorrow though

Sweet

Quote:
Take some Advil and a bath.
I jumped in my pool instead Was pretty cold, but I feel a lot less smaller after it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread