Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I agree, Sam. And that doesn't surprise me. There's a huge fan backlash against Damon's Twitter attack on Clayne, and I don't think a lot of fans will return to the show next season to watch a has-been clown like Sean William Scott and Damon Wayans and his attitude.
Especially his most (if not all) of the things he spent about Clayne have been proven to BS. I definitely not watching next season, especially since Clayne's performance was probably the best thing about the show imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
It is a relief, and another cousin apologized for how sad things have gotten.
That's something then
Old 05-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Just checking in. Crazy weather here yesterday, one of those tornadoes that touched down was like 20 minutes from me.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-16-2018, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Just checking in. Crazy weather here yesterday, one of those tornadoes that touched down was like 20 minutes from me.
How dangerous and interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)

That's something then
It is.

Quote:
Good. I'm glad you have someone there to turn to.

Why did you want to know?
Yeah.

Because you could use that to be on when a tornado is nearby.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It is.
Has anyone else in your family reached out to you?
Old 05-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Has anyone else in your family reached out to you?
I did tell my cousin, Tami, and she thought it was horseit.
Old 05-17-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I did tell my cousin, Tami, and she thought it was horseit.
That sucks
Old 05-17-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah.

Because you could use that to be on when a tornado is nearby.
Hi, Mary! So when you called your cousin, Tami, did she think it was horse what your sister and parents were doing to you? I take it she believed you?

Oh. Well, we don't get tornadoes over here, but I do take caution whenever there's a thunderstorm. Yes, I've posted on FF from my phone before, but it's a real pain. It's slower and sometimes FF kicks me out and I have to go back in again. And it drains my phone battery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteria (View Post)
Hi, Crystal! It was crazy here as well. We got a tornado warning here too. But there was no tornado and the storm wasn't really that bad.

Quote:
Especially his most (if not all) of the things he spent about Clayne have been proven to BS. I definitely not watching next season, especially since Clayne's performance was probably the best thing about the show imo.
I agree, Sam. I hope Lethal Weapon's ratings tank next season and it gets cancelled. No fan is gonna watch that show with Scott taking Crawford's place. Sean William Scott isn't really a popular actor anymore, and he's too much of a clown. And I think Damon Wayans has lost the goodwill of the audience.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That sucks
No, she thought it was horsesh of how I was treated.

I'll be making tacos now.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Tacos sound yummy! And did you see my post?
Old 05-17-2018, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Okay, I thought that meant she thought the whole thing didn't happen.

Cool, I like tacos

Quote:
I agree, Sam. I hope Lethal Weapon's ratings tank next season and it gets cancelled. No fan is gonna watch that show with Scott taking Crawford's place. Sean William Scott isn't really a popular actor anymore, and he's too much of a clown. And I think Damon Wayans has lost the goodwill of the audience.
I will be shocked if they don't tank tbh, especially since Wayans' Murtuagh is an really annoying character and there's no way SWS will get anywhere Crawford's performance, even though he will playing an different character. It's just not Lethal Weapon anymore and I just wish they cancelled it at the end of S2.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I will be shocked if they don't tank tbh, especially since Wayans' Murtuagh is an really annoying character and there's no way SWS will get anywhere Crawford's performance, even though he will playing an different character. It's just not Lethal Weapon anymore and I just wish they cancelled it at the end of S2.
Yeah, Wayans never really had the same type of resonance that Danny Glover had. He seems almost as immature as Riggs. Sean William Scott is still that guy from Dude, Where's My Car? and American Pie. Seriously? Him as Riggs?
Old 05-17-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, Wayans never really had the same type of resonance that Danny Glover had. He seems almost as immature as Riggs. Sean William Scott is still that guy from Dude, Where's My Car? and American Pie. Seriously? Him as Riggs?
And the drama involving his character was normally horrible too and I'm sure that we will just get more of that in season 3. SWS isn't playing Martin Riggs though, but I'm sure he is playing his long lost brother or some relative looking for revenge after his death or something like that.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And the drama involving his character was normally horrible too and I'm sure that we will just get more of that in season 3. SWS isn't playing Martin Riggs though, but I'm sure he is playing his long lost brother or some relative looking for revenge after his death or something like that.
Exactly! How the hell is Scott supposed to sell Riggs' angst and torment? It's gonna look silly. And do you really think that SWS is gonna play another Riggs? How is that gonna work? Martin just happens to have a long lost brother who is also former special ops? Yeah, sure.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly! How the hell is Scott supposed to sell Riggs' angst and torment? It's gonna look silly. And do you really think that SWS is gonna play another Riggs? How is that gonna work? Martin just happens to have a long lost brother who is also former special ops? Yeah, sure.
I'm not sure, all we know is that they weren't recasting Riggs though. I do feel bad for SWS, since he is joining a show that's got no chance of lasting regardless of his performance though and that's all thanks to Wayans.
Old 05-17-2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'm not sure, all we know is that they weren't recasting Riggs though. I do feel bad for SWS, since he is joining a show that's got no chance of lasting regardless of his performance though and that's all thanks to Wayans.
Oh, so they're not recasting Riggs, just replacing him? So I guess Riggs is gonna die? Yeah, that's not gonna work. I heard it was a recasting of Riggs.