Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2018, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I should hope she isn't. And you're welcome. But I still worry about you. I don't want your sister hurting you anymore or your parents inadvertently helping her. If you're pursuing a civil case, do you have a lawyer?
Who in their right mind supports a kid who is a criminal rather than a kid who is a victim?

I have Legal Shield.
Old 05-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
OMG, FOX just cancelled a bunch of shows, and so did CBS. I don't know if Gotham is getting renewed, but I hope it is because I wanted to binge watch that.

Hi, Sam! How's the Aussie Autumn weather treating you? And my Phillies are still in second place behind the Braves, but they're almost neck and neck.
I think Gotham's survival depends on whether Lethal Weapon find an replacement actor for Riggs or not.

It's been fairly hot actually, the last couple of days have been fairly cold though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
What do you think about the situation?
The fraud situation or the losing your job because of it one?
Old 05-12-2018, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
The fraud situation or the losing your job because of it one?
Both!
Old 05-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Both!
It sucks that you lost your job over something your sister did to you and it also sucks that your parents are backing your fraud of a sister over you.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's messed up!
Old 05-13-2018, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is
Old 05-13-2018, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam!

Well, Lethal Weapon has been renewed for a third season because they recast Riggs already. They got Sean William Scott. Can you believe it? How much you wanna bet that ratings will tank next season and it gets cancelled?

They've said that Gotham still could be renewed. Fox hasn't made any announcements yet. Gotham is just one more season away from 100 episodes which is enough for syndication so it might get renewed. Heck, I'd be okay if they moved it to CW at this point.

Glad your weather has been good. You'd be colder if you lived in Melbourne.

Quote:
Who in their right mind supports a kid who is a criminal rather than a kid who is a victim?

I have Legal Shield.
No one in their right mind, Mary. But I'm glad you have legal representation. I hope they're good. Your parents don't deserve you.

I got my mom a Mother's Day card. She's probably spending the day with her boyfriend.
Old 05-13-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam!

Well, Lethal Weapon has been renewed for a third season because they recast Riggs already. They got Sean William Scott. Can you believe it? How much you wanna bet that ratings will tank next season and it gets cancelled?

They've said that Gotham still could be renewed. Fox hasn't made any announcements yet. Gotham is just one more season away from 100 episodes which is enough for syndication so it might get renewed. Heck, I'd be okay if they moved it to CW at this point.

Glad your weather has been good. You'd be colder if you lived in Melbourne.
I honestly don't see the point of renewing LW at all, since I will be shocked if the ratings don't tank next season. Plus his replacement doesn't seem all of that inspiring either. The whole situation seems weird though, since the whole cast (minus Damon Wayans) have said they have no problems with them and same with the crew too from what I've seen.

I'm sure Fox might just renew Gotham for the syndication money I suppose.

Much colder
Old 05-14-2018, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No one in their right mind, Mary. But I'm glad you have legal representation. I hope they're good. Your parents don't deserve you.

I got my mom a Mother's Day card. She's probably spending the day with her boyfriend.

Quote:
It really is

I don't know what kind of parents would do this, especially if the kid had a harder upbringing than the other kid. Do you have any kids, Sam?

It is really hard to find out. IF my parents think they have a pretty good reason to choose this woman over me, then their reason must not make sense. I don't know what a good reason would be. They knew this woman would be taking advantage of me or would predict. They know what kind of person she can be at times, but decided to support her over me????? This woman never gave me ALL of my stuff. She only gave me half of the stuff I had over there. IF that would to happen to them, would they be pissed off about it? I would hope so. Also how would they feel if she was threatening them about ****? Could you see how it wouldn't make sense if they thought they had a good reason?

When I was little when my biological dad was gone, and my biological mom couldn't take care of me, no one wanted me, and these kind of parents were the type of parents who wanted to take me in. They knew about my mental disorders, and wanted to take care of me. How could they get from that to wanting to support someone who took advantage of me to no end?????????????

They should be looking at her relationships and why these men wanted to dump her or whatever happened. I honestly think that there was more than just one side of her ex-husband leaving her for another woman. I think her behavior had something to do with it. She wasn't giving him what he liked in the relationship/marriage. The marriage only lasted for a year.

This still bugs me.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know what kind of parents would do this, especially if the kid had a harder upbringing than the other kid. Do you have any kids, Sam?

It is really hard to find out. IF my parents think they have a pretty good reason to choose this woman over me, then their reason must not make sense. I don't know what a good reason would be. They knew this woman would be taking advantage of me or would predict. They know what kind of person she can be at times, but decided to support her over me????? This woman never gave me ALL of my stuff. She only gave me half of the stuff I had over there. IF that would to happen to them, would they be pissed off about it? I would hope so. Also how would they feel if she was threatening them about ****? Could you see how it wouldn't make sense if they thought they had a good reason?

When I was little when my biological dad was gone, and my biological mom couldn't take care of me, no one wanted me, and these kind of parents were the type of parents who wanted to take me in. They knew about my mental disorders, and wanted to take care of me. How could they get from that to wanting to support someone who took advantage of me to no end?????????????

They should be looking at her relationships and why these men wanted to dump her or whatever happened. I honestly think that there was more than just one side of her ex-husband leaving her for another woman. I think her behavior had something to do with it. She wasn't giving him what he liked in the relationship/marriage. The marriage only lasted for a year.

This still bugs me.
No I don't, but I do know that my parents would never do that to me at all. If any of my siblings, my parents would never support them over me, but at the same time they raised us all better than to screw over your own family.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I honestly don't see the point of renewing LW at all, since I will be shocked if the ratings don't tank next season. Plus his replacement doesn't seem all of that inspiring either. The whole situation seems weird though, since the whole cast (minus Damon Wayans) have said they have no problems with them and same with the crew too from what I've seen.

I'm sure Fox might just renew Gotham for the syndication money I suppose.

Much colder
I agree, Sam. I'm probably not gonna be that interested in Lethal Weapon next season. I think they only fired Clayne because of Damon. I'm glad that Gotham got renewed for a fifth season. It's gonna be the last season where Bruce finally becomes Batman. Fox just confirmed it.

OMG, did you see Westworld, Sam? My theory was true! Delos is transferring human minds into host-human hybrid bodies using human DNA! And I'm guessing that this has something to do with the game Ford has planned for William. Dolores is gonna be in for a shock.

Hi, Mary!

I honestly can't understand your family right now, Mary. I can only assume your parents must be favoring her or giving your sister a break for some reason, but I don't know why. They shouldn't treat you like this.

I'm sorry about your biological parents. This is another reason why I can't understand why your parents are doing this. They took you in and raised you as their own, and now they're just acting like it doesn't matter.

Oh, I'm sure your sister has done things to warrant their attention, they just don't wanna see it because she's their biological daughter, I guess.

Are you gonna be okay, Mary? I worry about you lately.

I understand a little about having a family that isn't there for you.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just don't understand that they can't listen to reason.

I have a friend(or had a friend) who has a husband who works for my dad. She was selling some railing and headboards for a bed for $25. I thought that was a good deal and would be good for the guest room in our house. I told her over Facebook that I was interested, and she and I negotiated me to stop by her house today. I had an idea of where she lived, but not the exact location. This prompted me to ask about her address. I have tried to ask her, but she only told me that she wasn't there again and again, only for her to block me. I think my dad had something to do with it.

I don't understand them either. Maybe they don't like the relationship that I'm in. But that is no excuse to be defending a felon.

I'm still pissed about it.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't get it either, Mary.

OMG, your dad did that? WTF is his problem? He has no right to harass you like this. If he continues this you should take legal action against him as well. Your parents bullying you is cowardly. You should tell your parents to butt out of your life if they're not going to help you.

You're a grown woman and you can be in a relationship with whomever you choose. That's a stupid reason for them to be doing this to you. And if your sister is a felon, then make sure you get her for everything you can in your civil lawsuit. That'll teach them. I just wish there was some way to hold her criminally accountable as well.

I have to go to bed, Mary. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Please try to take it easy. Sleep well and have a good night.
Old 05-14-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree, Sam. I'm probably not gonna be that interested in Lethal Weapon next season. I think they only fired Clayne because of Damon. I'm glad that Gotham got renewed for a fifth season. It's gonna be the last season where Bruce finally becomes Batman. Fox just confirmed it.

OMG, did you see Westworld, Sam? My theory was true! Delos is transferring human minds into host-human hybrid bodies using human DNA! And I'm guessing that this has something to do with the game Ford has planned for William. Dolores is gonna be in for a shock.
It certainly looking that way too, especially since the rest of the cast have said they had no issues with Clayne. Plus Damon's twitter activity has basically confirmed that too. At least Gotham will get an final season.

I did and it was so amazing.

Quote:
I just don't understand that they can't listen to reason.

I have a friend(or had a friend) who has a husband who works for my dad. She was selling some railing and headboards for a bed for $25. I thought that was a good deal and would be good for the guest room in our house. I told her over Facebook that I was interested, and she and I negotiated me to stop by her house today. I had an idea of where she lived, but not the exact location. This prompted me to ask about her address. I have tried to ask her, but she only told me that she wasn't there again and again, only for her to block me. I think my dad had something to do with it.

I don't understand them either. Maybe they don't like the relationship that I'm in. But that is no excuse to be defending a felon.

I'm still pissed about it.
Why don't they like your boyfriend?
Old 05-14-2018, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is half my age.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread