Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

MacLaren's pub [ Off Topic ] #62: Celebrating ten years of great conversations!

Reposting these conversations from the previous thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Hi, Alex.

It is nicer here without him. The kitchen looks much better, and we can sleep better.

I hope things work out for him as well. He can get social security if Legalshield has his back on it. Yep. It'll be much better because I won't be as tired and cranky at work.

That sucks. I wouldn't live that long without a Dairy Queen.

The roommate is finally out.
Hi, Mary! I'm glad he's gone. And I'm glad you and your boyfriend have some peace, finally.

That's really good, Mary. I'm happy for the both of you! You can start getting some good sleep, finally. And I'm okay without Dairy Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It didn't help that he was our highest paid player either

That's great

Yes they are and I'm sure you love that
He was your highest paid player, Sam? Sorry about that.

Thanks, but I'm trying to stay realistic about the Phillies chances. But the good news is that Carson Wentz's recovery is going really well and he's confident he'll start for the Eagles in week 1.

Oh, I am. Remember the scene at James Delos' retirement party where Dolores is playing piano in that white dress and she and William see each other? After William and Delos finish talking, Delos asks Dolores to play something, as long as it's "anything but ing Chopin." Do you know what Dolores was playing while William was standing behind her and watching? 'The Man I Love,' by George Gershwin.

Old 05-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
He was your highest paid player, Sam? Sorry about that.

Thanks, but I'm trying to stay realistic about the Phillies chances. But the good news is that Carson Wentz's recovery is going really well and he's confident he'll start for the Eagles in week 1.

Oh, I am. Remember the scene at James Delos' retirement party where Dolores is playing piano in that white dress and she and William see each other? After William and Delos finish talking, Delos asks Dolores to play something, as long as it's "anything but ing Chopin." Do you know what Dolores was playing while William was standing behind her and watching? 'The Man I Love,' by George Gershwin.

Yep, not just on the team either, but all time as well.

That's great news for you guys next season

I saw your post on the Westworld either.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep, not just on the team either, but all time as well.

That's great news for you guys next season

I saw your post on the Westworld either.
All time? That's kinda sad.

Thanks! I'm hoping they can repeat because I really want Wentz to have his own Super Bowl win.

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if you had or not.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
All time? That's kinda sad.

Thanks! I'm hoping they can repeat because I really want Wentz to have his own Super Bowl win.

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure if you had or not.
It really is hahah We have only been around for 11 years though

I'm sure we will add one in his career

Alright
Old 05-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well my partner quit today. So I won't have to worry about having long days at work anymore. I can get my sleep now. However, I am worried of how long it will be for him to get on social security and/or for him to find another job, but then he can think of something.

I need to get my car serviced soon considering it is passed it's mileage.

TFTNT, Alex.

About the situation on my sister, the detective tried to call me yesterday, but I didn't know that it was that number. Today she stopped by the house when no one was here to answer the door, but the lady left a phone number card at the door.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It really is hahah We have only been around for 11 years though

I'm sure we will add one in his career

Alright
11 years is still a while. The Dallas Cowboys had only been around for 11 years when they won their first Super Bowl.

I hope he will. He deserves it. I couldn't imagine having to watch my backup quarterback win the Super Bowl while I rehabbed an injured knee.

This season of Westworld is killing me. I really wanna find out if the thing that I think that I know is really the thing that I think that I know, to quote Rachel Green.

Hi, Mary! You're welcome!

I'm glad for you and your BF. I hope you guys enjoy your sleep! I hope your car is okay.

Oh, the detective called? When are you gonna call back?
Old 05-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
This season of Westworld is killing me. I really wanna find out if the thing that I think that I know is really the thing that I think that I know, to quote Rachel Green.

Hi, Mary! You're welcome!

I'm glad for you and your BF. I hope you guys enjoy your sleep! I hope your car is okay.

Oh, the detective called? When are you gonna call back?
What quote from Rachel Green?

I just need to find time to get it serviced. He used up his sick days.

I called back this evening, but I didn't get an answer.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What quote from Rachel Green?

I just need to find time to get it serviced. He used up his sick days.

I called back this evening, but I didn't get an answer.
Aww, he did? Damn. So did your BF quit completely or did he give two weeks notice?

Well keep calling. You need to find out about this.

What quote from Rachel Green? You don't remember when she tried to get Joey to tell her the truth about Monica and Chandler and implied that she also knew?

"How about I go over there and I will walk into Chandler's bedroom, and I will see if the thing that I think that I know is actually the thing that I think that I know!"

And I have to go to bed, so I'll see you all tomorrow! Goodnight, Mary! Goodnight, Sam!
Old 05-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
11 years is still a while. The Dallas Cowboys had only been around for 11 years when they won their first Super Bowl.

I hope he will. He deserves it. I couldn't imagine having to watch my backup quarterback win the Super Bowl while I rehabbed an injured knee.

True, they have made the finals an few times but they haven't won an comp yet.

Same, that would really suck.

Alright hahaha

Quote:
Well my partner quit today. So I won't have to worry about having long days at work anymore. I can get my sleep now. However, I am worried of how long it will be for him to get on social security and/or for him to find another job, but then he can think of something.
That's great, at least he is finally away from Hellmart.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam, did you read the news about the detective and the roommate moving out?

Alex, he just used up his sick days.
Old 05-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Yes I did Have you heard anything more from the detective yet?
Old 05-09-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Hi, Mary!

Oh, I see. So what is your boyfriend gonna do now? And how does it feel to have the annoying roommate gone?

And did you hear back from the detective?

Quote:
True, they have made the finals an few times but they haven't won an comp yet.

Same, that would really suck.

Alright hahaha

Hi, Sam!

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope your team(is it your team?) has better luck.

Yeah, it would, which is why I really hope that Carson Wentz can win another Super Bowl for the Eagles.

I saw your posts on the other boards. I'm glad we can talk about Westworld on all these boards, Sam.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, the bosses at work are getting on my case about my speed today, and I was trying my best about the situation, but then they made it sound that I wasn't even trying, so I spoke out of turn because of being overwhelmed. Also they complained to my job coaches that I had to take time off from work to take care of my bank situation with the check fraud that wasn't even my frickin fault. I am a flower trying to grow in the company, and they should see that. If they loose a client or me, it is their loss. I didn't ask to have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

Of course, I had an argument at home. Apparently, I'm the house maid that does all of the cleaning around here to make things nice, even while having a job. Even when I sacrificed my sleep. And he has the right to kick out someone who is on drugs, but not someone who shops at a place that was disrespectful towards me. If only I had enough money to pay into the fuing mortgage, everything can be Jim Dandy. How hard is it to even shop at other places? It isn't. Alex and Sam, is washing off the counters a part of doing the dishes? Because I thought washing off the counters is a part of doing the dishes. It makes the kitchen look nice after you do the dishes. It seems like every time I do the damn dishes, the kitchen always looks decent. This is kind of what made me not like his former roommate. I guess I am wrong for having standards. Who knew that having standards is going to be so bad. I guess I should just give him $300.00 dollars right now so I can be in the hole.

The detective called twice today. Both times I was busy. I called back, but the detective didn't respond, even when I left a message. I printed out the PM that I've sent you and two other people considering it is proof. Hopefully they can do something about it considering it is a serious subject. If that doesn't work, I'll have to take civil action. Considering I haven't heard anything from my parents ever since my chaotic birthday lunch, I'm not sure either to get my mom a card for Mother's Day or even go visit her. I have made sure to text them stuff when they didn't even know the exact location I was staying, and when they found out and didn't seem to believe me on the fraud, I haven't even heard one word from them.

It is nicer having the third party of the house out.

He is trying to get on social security, and find employment elsewhere
Old 05-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Mary! I got your PM.

Wow, is this your boyfriend you're talking about? No, I don't see a problem with washing the counters considering all the stuff that splashes on them while doing dishes.

I hope your boyfriend gets a new job soon.

I'm sorry you have OCD. And your bosses should know about this lawsuit that you're pursuing and the fraud that was committed by your sister.

Mary, if the detective calls you, you have to pick up the phone. This detective is doing work investigating your sister for fraud. You don't wanna let anything slip by. The detective might get the idea you're not taking this seriously enough and won't return your calls right away. If it were me, It wouldn't matter what I was doing, I'd answer the phone because this is serious business with your sister. Please try and get back in contact with that detective asap, okay? They don't like to be kept waiting when they're doing a job like investigating someone for fraud.

And I have to go to bed soon, Mary. I'm pretty exhausted so I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight and sleep well!
Old 05-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam!

Aww, I'm sorry. I hope your team(is it your team?) has better luck.

Yeah, it would, which is why I really hope that Carson Wentz can win another Super Bowl for the Eagles.

I saw your posts on the other boards. I'm glad we can talk about Westworld on all these boards, Sam.

That would be nice

It will happen one day, I'm sure of it.

Me too

Quote:
Well, the bosses at work are getting on my case about my speed today, and I was trying my best about the situation, but then they made it sound that I wasn't even trying, so I spoke out of turn because of being overwhelmed. Also they complained to my job coaches that I had to take time off from work to take care of my bank situation with the check fraud that wasn't even my frickin fault. I am a flower trying to grow in the company, and they should see that. If they loose a client or me, it is their loss. I didn't ask to have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

Of course, I had an argument at home. Apparently, I'm the house maid that does all of the cleaning around here to make things nice, even while having a job. Even when I sacrificed my sleep. And he has the right to kick out someone who is on drugs, but not someone who shops at a place that was disrespectful towards me. If only I had enough money to pay into the fuing mortgage, everything can be Jim Dandy. How hard is it to even shop at other places? It isn't. Alex and Sam, is washing off the counters a part of doing the dishes? Because I thought washing off the counters is a part of doing the dishes. It makes the kitchen look nice after you do the dishes. It seems like every time I do the damn dishes, the kitchen always looks decent. This is kind of what made me not like his former roommate. I guess I am wrong for having standards. Who knew that having standards is going to be so bad. I guess I should just give him $300.00 dollars right now so I can be in the hole.

The detective called twice today. Both times I was busy. I called back, but the detective didn't respond, even when I left a message. I printed out the PM that I've sent you and two other people considering it is proof. Hopefully they can do something about it considering it is a serious subject. If that doesn't work, I'll have to take civil action. Considering I haven't heard anything from my parents ever since my chaotic birthday lunch, I'm not sure either to get my mom a card for Mother's Day or even go visit her. I have made sure to text them stuff when they didn't even know the exact location I was staying, and when they found out and didn't seem to believe me on the fraud, I haven't even heard one word from them.

It is nicer having the third party of the house out.

He is trying to get on social security, and find employment elsewhere
What did your employers say about the whole bank situation?

I definitely think washing the counters as doing the dishes

Hopefully everything with the detective works out
Closed Thread   Post New Thread