Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2018, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Fair enough.

What is he saying in particular?
You better get something to eat when my boyfriend was on a sugar low. He told my boyfriend to mow the yards yesterday when he wasn't even feeling good. He told us Good Morning, but the both of us ignored him. When the both of us walked in on Thursday morning, he and my boyfriend&I didn't say anything to each other. I haven't been speaking to this guy that much lately and have been putting him at a distance.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
You better get something to eat when my boyfriend was on a sugar low. He told my boyfriend to mow the yards yesterday when he wasn't even feeling good. He told us Good Morning, but the both of us ignored him. When the both of us walked in on Thursday morning, he and my boyfriend&I didn't say anything to each other. I haven't been speaking to this guy that much lately and have been putting him at a distance.
That's good idea then, how has he reacted to the silent treatment?
Old 03-31-2018, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's good idea then, how has he reacted to the silent treatment?
I don't know exactly. He should know by me not talking to him that would be a red flag rather that trying to make contact with me or my boyfriend. It's like he is stupid.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know exactly. He should know by me not talking to him that would be a red flag rather that trying to make contact with me or my boyfriend. It's like he is stupid.
He certainly sounds dumb lol
Old 03-31-2018, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He certainly sounds dumb lol
I know.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I know.
Old 03-31-2018, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I haven't even did the dishes in awhile, and the kitchen, so.............
Old 03-31-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I haven't even did the dishes in awhile, and the kitchen, so.............
Who has been doing them then?
Old 03-31-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, everyone! I hope you all have a great Easter tomorrow!

Quote:
Bowling is kinda like pitching in baseball, but your action must be overhead instead of side-wards. The ball bounces on the pitch If the ball is rolling, it's an illegal delivery.

Good luck with that

He wanted to be paid AB money, so 17 million dollars per year.
Ahhh, thanks, Sam. I guess the ball only bounces once, right?

Thanks. I'm hoping that the Flyers can make it into the playoffs so we have more than just the Phillies to watch this summer.

And he's not worth Antonio Brown money?

Quote:
Yeah. No kidding.

I see your reasoning there. I used to like Christmas and Valentine's Day, but then my views changed when I grew up. I dislike Valentine's Day now, and am obsessed with horror that Halloween is my favorite holiday.

The roommate is acting as if he is never going to move out eventually by the conversations he is trying to have with my boyfriend. If he thinks that he clearly doesn't know how to be in a relationship. He will be moving out sooner rather than later.
Hi, Mary! Yeah, retail has really killed holidays for me. I was gonna take Easter off but I already used PTO time for my sick days when I had the flu last month. I wanna accumulate more for the summer. I might take Memorial Day weekend off.

I never liked Valentine's day because it's more of a couples day, and I suck in that area. But I love horror movies which is another reason I love Halloween! Glad you like them too!

OMG, your roommate is actually doing all that stuff to your boyfriend? And he tolerates this crap? I swear, your BF should tell him to knock it off or your BF should kick his ass. You don't act that way with a roommate. Yeah, ignore his ass or just tell him to off.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-31-2018 at 05:26 PM
Old 03-31-2018, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! Yeah, retail has really killed holidays for me. I was gonna take Easter off but I already used PTO time for my sick days when I had the flu last month. I wanna accumulate more for the summer. I might take Memorial Day weekend off.

I never liked Valentine's day because it's more of a couples day, and I suck in that area. But I love horror movies which is another reason I love Halloween! Glad you like them too!

OMG, your roommate is actually doing all that stuff to your boyfriend? And he tolerates this crap? I swear, your BF should tell him to knock it off or your BF should kick his ass. You don't act that way with a roommate. Yeah, ignore his ass or just tell him to off.
That sounds good. What will be your plans then?

I used to suck in that area right up until I met my boyfriend and switched to overnights. I'd prefer if they replace Valentine's Day with a second Halloween.

No, it is more that he seems clueless that he is going to be kicked out. The only thing you should have an issue with is telling my boyfriend to mow the lawn, when he could've done it himself. I don't know why my boyfriend chose to tolerate his crap over the years. I only have been living here ever since June, and got tired of playing his game and realized how stupid this guy is.

Quote:
Who has been doing them then?
My boyfriend and he has been doing the dishes. I told my boyfriend that I'll start doing the dishes and the cleaning outside of the bedroom again when his roommate moves out.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ahhh, thanks, Sam. I guess the ball only bounces once, right?

Thanks. I'm hoping that the Flyers can make it into the playoffs so we have more than just the Phillies to watch this summer.

And he's not worth Antonio Brown money?
It can bounce twice, but any more than that it's an no ball.

Phillies is baseball team right?

I don't think so, especially since that would be nearly twice what the next best running back would earn.

Quote:
My boyfriend and he has been doing the dishes. I told my boyfriend that I'll start doing the dishes and the cleaning outside of the bedroom again when his roommate moves out.
That's an smart idea, what did your boyfriend say to that?
Old 04-01-2018, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's an smart idea, what did your boyfriend say to that?
Once again, he said OK.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Once again, he said OK.
Alright
Old 04-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Easter, everyone!

Quote:
It can bounce twice, but any more than that it's an no ball.

Phillies is baseball team right?

I don't think so, especially since that would be nearly twice what the next best running back would earn.
Oh, so it can bounce twice? I thought it was only once. And yes, the Phillies are a baseball team.

Oh, I see. So do you think Bell will stay with the Steelers?

Quote:
That sounds good. What will be your plans then?

I used to suck in that area right up until I met my boyfriend and switched to overnights. I'd prefer if they replace Valentine's Day with a second Halloween.

No, it is more that he seems clueless that he is going to be kicked out. The only thing you should have an issue with is telling my boyfriend to mow the lawn, when he could've done it himself. I don't know why my boyfriend chose to tolerate his crap over the years. I only have been living here ever since June, and got tired of playing his game and realized how stupid this guy is.

Hi, Mary! I don't have plans yet, I'm just trying to get to April 19th and then I'll be debt free. I'll have more money now that I'm not paying off any loans or credit.

I'm glad you have your boyfriend then. But I wouldn't like Halloween in February. It's way too cold. I'd prefer one in May. I actually like watching horror movies in the springtime as well. Night of the Living Dead is technically a daylight savings time horror movie when you think about it. First thing Barbara's brother does is complain about the time change.

I just hope you can kick that guy out soon, and I'm glad your boyfriend isn't gonna take this guy's crap anymore.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Hi, Mary! I don't have plans yet, I'm just trying to get to April 19th and then I'll be debt free. I'll have more money now that I'm not paying off any loans or credit.

I'm glad you have your boyfriend then. But I wouldn't like Halloween in February. It's way too cold. I'd prefer one in May. I actually like watching horror movies in the springtime as well. Night of the Living Dead is technically a daylight savings time horror movie when you think about it. First thing Barbara's brother does is complain about the time change.

I just hope you can kick that guy out soon, and I'm glad your boyfriend isn't gonna take this guy's crap anymore.
Same to you.

Are you working on finding a different job? You can check Indeed and Craigslist for jobs.

I watch horror all year long. I'd watch Leatherface in April. I hate the time change in the springtime more than the falltime.

Same here. I have two interviews this week, so lets hope for the best.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread