Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2018, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

MacLaren's pub [ Off Topic ] #61: Because talking about life one day at a time.

Continue on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
went to see cirque du soleil tonight which was amazing! tomorrow I'm going to lunch with my cousin and dinner with the fam and probably pamper myself in between.

you probably have.

thanks! I think you have one but I don't think I'm on it.

went to see cirque du soleil tonight and it was so amazing! going to lunch with my cousin and dinner with the fam tomorrow.

thanks!

I think I stopped after season five but watched a couple episodes of season 6
Sounds like you had fun.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Mary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenmarried (View Post)
went to see cirque du soleil tonight which was amazing! tomorrow I'm going to lunch with my cousin and dinner with the fam and probably pamper myself in between.

you probably have.

thanks! I think you have one but I don't think I'm on it.

went to see cirque du soleil tonight and it was so amazing! going to lunch with my cousin and dinner with the fam tomorrow.

thanks!

I think I stopped after season five but watched a couple episodes of season 6
That sounds great, Katie! I'm glad you had fun! And if you're not on our birthday list I'll have to put you on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Fair enough and that's fine At least the Flyers aren't an laughing stock though, unlike the Aussie cricket team in the past 48 hours.

Happy birthday Hopefully you enjoy the day

Do you have Hulu? I think the OC and One Tree Hill is on both of them from what I've heard.

When did you stopping OTH? I stopped after season 6 when Lucas/Peyton left the show.
Thanks for saying that, Sam. But the Flyers lost to the Penguins yesterday, so now they really need to win a lot if they're gonna make the playoffs.
Old 03-26-2018, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I hope the Flyers make the playoff if you get to the conference finals the 3rd rd pick you gave us for Mrazek becomes a second
Old 03-26-2018, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait to get a job.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I'm on disability and probably will be for long term and I know a lot of people abuse it for easy money and an out to be lazy sometimes but I would actually love to go work while still getting most of the same benefits but they have so many laws/restrictions that if you want to work you ha e to say you're not disabled and no longer need state aide
Old 03-27-2018, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for saying that, Sam. But the Flyers lost to the Penguins yesterday, so now they really need to win a lot if they're gonna make the playoffs.
Was kinda being serious though The Aussies got caught on live TV trying to tamper with the ball 3 days ago in South Africa, so it hasn't been an great time for the Aussie cricket fans like myself.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I'm on disability and probably will be for long term and I know a lot of people abuse it for easy money and an out to be lazy sometimes but I would actually love to go work while still getting most of the same benefits but they have so many laws/restrictions that if you want to work you ha e to say you're not disabled and no longer need state aide
I don't want to be lazy. I need a job so I can loose some weight and so I can get this roommate out of the house I'm going to sharing with my bf. I should be on disability because I need the money. Too bad Social Security needs a lot of information to determine if I qualify or not. I would think my hospital stay and my shrink would be enough to get it.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
How is that search going?
Old 03-27-2018, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
How is that search going?
I got an e-mail saying I can interview anytime this week. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow rather than today considering I didn't get much sleep yesterday.
Old 03-27-2018, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I got an e-mail saying I can interview anytime this week. I'm hoping to get it tomorrow rather than today considering I didn't get much sleep yesterday.
Okay, are you going to do it tomorrow then?
Old 03-27-2018, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay, are you going to do it tomorrow then?
I don't know. I need to check my e-mails.
Old 03-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't know. I need to check my e-mails.
Alright, good luck with the interview.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's great, Mary! Good luck, I really hope you get this job. I agree with all of your reasons, especially health reasons and getting rid of that pain in the ass.

Quote:
Was kinda being serious though The Aussies got caught on live TV trying to tamper with the ball 3 days ago in South Africa, so it hasn't been an great time for the Aussie cricket fans like myself.
Awww, I'm sorry, Sam. OMG, isn't that like what happened with the New England Patriots?

Quote:
I hope the Flyers make the playoff if you get to the conference finals the 3rd rd pick you gave us for Mrazek becomes a second
Hi, Mark! OMG, I'm sorry I just missed you! I left FF for bed right before you posted. I really miss talking to you.

And thanks. I didn't know that you got our 3rd round pick. Oh, and did you know that the Lions got LeGarrette Blount from the Eagles as well?

Quote:
Oh, I'm really sorry, Mark. So I guess you won't be working for a while, or do you think you'll ever be able to return?
Old 03-27-2018, 05:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the new one.

I did have a good time yesterday for my birthday, it was fun!

Hope you get the job Mary.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm glad you had fun, Katie! What did you do?

OMG, I forgot to post your birthday wish, Katie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE!!!

I hope you had an awesome birthday!