Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2012, 02:40 PM
Absolute Fan

Thaís I will. Thank you.

Koni Not really, but I didn't even understand why he let the team play like he did. He played with one goalgetter, a really young guy which played on the outsides and all the goalgetter we have didn't play. The other team wasn't really better but made two goals with two chances.

Tonight we will get the summertime which means I will loose one hour, not happy about that.

I just watched Happythankyoumoreplease which is a really great film. I really loved it. And so cute when they thanked Pam Fryman at the end.
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Hm, Linda, that sounds illogical. If you have problems with scoring goals, then you would probably have more problems with only one goal scorer. Strange decision. I hope that it would be better next week.

Yeah, I realized that when I saw that the clock on my PC and phones is different then my wrist watch.

I haven't seen Happythankyoumoreplease, but it sounded like a romantic movie at least for me.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope he will change that for the next game, I never was a fan when a team played with only one, but there are some who know how to play, like Hunterlaar from Schalke he knows the concept.

Happythankyoumorepleae is a romantic movie but not that romantic.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, actually if you ask me I would accept a team that plays with one goal scorer, when there is some tactic. Like for example in championships, when there are two matches and the important thing is to end up the winner. Obviously if you know that you have every chance and you don't want to put too much effort, because the game is not that important, you could do that. There is but here of course - the defense should be really good, because otherwise this could backfire. After all the best defense is the attack (at least in soccer ), sometimes in real life too.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-25-2012, 06:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Good Morning Shari.

Koni You are right.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Morning, Shari!

Linda, do you like Italian soccer? They tend to be a bit more defensive (although in the last years not that much) and that's why I don't like them that much. They play for the safe and although that helps them to win, it also makes the games a bit boring.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:06 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't like Italian soccer at all. It is really boring to watch. They don't show it often in German TV. Our newspaper is reporting about Miroslav Klose from time to time, because he is playing for Lazio Rome and he is from the region I live.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I guess we share the same opinion about that.

Not to brad, but Real Madrid (which is my team when I'm not for Schalke because of Raul) won last night and it's still first in the Spanish league, which is good for me. They are still not that good like they used to be in 2000-2002, but they are at least improving.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Looks like that.

Real is back. That is really good. Barcelona was the best club in Spain but I don't really like the way they play.
Thank god the soccer in Germany is going to be better and different than the way they played a few years back. Dortmund and Schalke are playing a really good soccer. Bayern Munich is not really that good. They play really slow.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know. There were times when I didn't like German soccer - not my taste. I prefer the Spanish and England style, although they had their problems too.

I like Barcelona. I'm not one of those hard core fans, who hate the rivals. They had their moment for the last few years. I do prefer Real however , so I'm glad that they are starting to get back in the game, because I think that they have something to offer. The problem with Barca for me is that sometimes they make some really pointless passes in the mid field just for slowing the game with no intention for attack or something.

Yeah, I don't like Bayern Munich either. They play safe in the most cases and that's boring.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I never really followed any league besides the Bundesliga. I was never a fan of Champions League. For most parts only Bayern Munich has a chance to play a few rounds but I really hate that club and I really don't want to watch it.

I love to watch the World Cup or the European Cup. Is that the name? I have no idea.

Good Morning everyone! Ha. First time in Months it is really morning for me. I will leave soon for my internship. Everyone have a great day.
Old 03-26-2012, 12:59 AM
Master Fan

Linda, have good first day in the internship! And tell us later how it was.

I'm sleepy. I just arrived at work. We have paid medical check ups from the company. And today it was the day when I should go. Unfortunately the hospital is on the other end of the city.

I watch all leagues as still there is something interesting to watch. I do prefer though Primera Division or Champions League.

Hello everyone else!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Willy* (View Post)

Good Morning everyone! Ha. First time in Months it is really morning for me. I will leave soon for my internship. Everyone have a great day.
Good luck on your first day, Linda!

Good morning, everyone.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Good morning, Thaís! How are you?