Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Well, it doesn't work for me either. I start to think about what I read . Seriously today I dreamed how I'm explaining to someone in English some psychology theory . That's not normal.

The thing that works nowadays is to start thinking about something that I want to happen to me. Usually it's really far-fetched and not feasible at all, so after 20-30 minutes I'm able to fall asleep. That's it of course if I'm not interrupted by some other thoughts, because those associations work not when I want it.

Man: "That was supposed to be a joke."
Woman: "I can never tell with you."
Old 03-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Absolute Fan

That would be to much thinking for me. I need to read something boring, which makes me tired, which put me to sleep. I can't read books. I read FanFics. They work the best for me.

I started to put my questions together in my head in English, even when I want to talk to my parents.
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 03-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I know what you mean. Two days ago I was watching the new episode of Awake and I took some notes, because I was about to review the episode in the forum. So I watch it with bg subs, but I still take all my notes in English.

Today I was reading some work related document to prepare for this meeting and I formulated all my questions in English. I read fanfic, but not in the bed. The moment that I decide that I'm ready to sleep, I will have to sleep immediately. If I read in bed, I will have to put a way the netbook, to switch off the light and then I'm awake again .

Old 03-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Absolute Fan

If I wouldn't go to bed I would stay awake forever.

Looks like Krassimir Balakow will be our new coach. I'm sure you know him.^^
Old 03-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I do know him . He played in Stuttgart if I remember correct. Well, besides being part of the Bulgarian team that was 4th in the World champion league in 1994.

I can't say though how he will be as a coach. We would have to wait and see. I think that there is still some time, but with new coach at that point, I'm not sure how can the things change so fast that they would start scoring more.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Yeah, I do know him . He played in Stuttgart if I remember correct. Well, besides being part of the Bulgarian team that was 4th in the World champion league in 1994.

I can't say though how he will be as a coach. We would have to wait and see. I think that there is still some time, but with new coach at that point, I'm not sure how can the things change so fast that they would start scoring more.

Yes Stuttgart is right. He was part of the "Magisches Dreieck" what we Germans called it together with Fredi Bobic and Geovanni Elber. They were really awesome. It was the time I started to remember it.

I am one of those fans who think, that the coach should have stayed. I don't think somebody can change their problem in that short time. I would be happy if they proof me wrong, but if you don't score over 26 games, why would it change just because their is a new guy screaming from the outside.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, I think that too. It will take some time for the players to get to know him and his work style. And time is the last thing that the team has now. So they have problems scoring or problems to get to the point to score? I'm asking, because I remember times in Real Madrid, where they could work really hard to get to the point where they can score, but they always did it too late. The rival defense was already grouped and they couldn't find a way to complete the attack.

Yeah, I have to say that when he played and was good at it, I started watching really soccer and being a fan. I was 8 years old at the time. I still remember those times.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Last year they were really good with corner and free kicks. Our captain had 20 assists, this season he has ONE. Sometimes they can't score the easiest goal. Sometimes the last pass can't reach the goalgetter.

Most times they fight about the ball win it and the next pass is bad pass. It makes me crazy.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Absolute Fan

I see. Yea, I get frustrated when I see something like that too.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Good morning, everyone.

I don't have to go to work until 2 pm and I'm bored.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Absolute Fan

If you would live in Germany you would need to be at work in 13 minutes.

Good Morning, everyone.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Morning!

Hey Linda!
Jeff&Britta♥Owen&Cristina♥John&Daya♥Castle♥Beckett
Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Shari

I need to stay away from Tumblr, they post all the Bones Spoiler I don't want to see them. 10 Days left.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Linda, stay here, we'll keep you from checking the spoilers !

Good morning, Shari, Thaís!

Thaís you still have time to go to work. I have one hour to finish my work day and most importantly the work week. Today is fairly calm day. I gave some instructions to a colleague and try to come up with some algorithm to ensure that three things are always right in a list with other things . Ok, that didn't sound that good. Anyway it's fun and I get to play with pens with different colors.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:11 AM
Absolute Fan

That is a really good idea. *stays here*
Thank God I got an Internship for the next week. It will keep me away from going crazy.

Any special plans for the weekend, secretk? Did I ever ask you about your name?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread