LostInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

The Rehearsal Dinner - 3
Last Forever Part 1 - 2

The Rehearsal Dinner

Round Four!!

Episode 1 - The Locket

On their way to Long Island for their wedding weekend, Robin and Barney come across a startling family discovery. Meanwhile, Marshall sees something online that changes the course of his entire journey back east, and Lily confronts Ted about letting go of Robin.

Episode 2 - Coming Back

When James reveals that he is getting divorced, Robin worries about how Barney will take the news. Meanwhile, Marshall races to find a way to get to New York in time for the wedding, and Ted deals with being alone at a romantic hotel.

Episode 3 - Last Time in New York

When Lily discovers Ted’s list of things he wants to do in New York before he moves for Chicago, she becomes frustrated that she is the only person who knows about his plans. Meanwhile, Robin and Barney realize they have very little time together before their relatives arrive for their wedding.

Episode 4 - The Broken Code

While Barney works through his anger at Ted after finding out he still has feelings for Robin, Marshall Skypes in to act as a judge and help settle their dispute. Meanwhile, Lily realizes she is Robin’s only girlfriend.

Episode 5 - The Poker Game

When Barney is forced to pick sides in a fight between Robin and his mother, Lily coaches him on how not to ruin his relationship. Meanwhile, Ted and Marshall get into a dispute over wedding gifts and thank-you notes.

Episode 7 - No Questions Asked

When Daphne sends a troubling text message to Lily, Marshall enlists the gang’s help to remove the message while enforcing the “No Questions Asked” rule.

Episode 8 - The Lighthouse

When Robin and Loretta's conflict escalates, Barney is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, Marshall and Daphne deal with a stowaway on their road trip, and Ted and Cassie try to enjoy a trip to a lighthouse.

Episode 9 - Platonish

In a flashback episode, the gang ponders the future of the Ted, Robin and Barney love triangle, while Ted gets a call from an old "friend". Meanwhile, Barney accepts a series of challenges from Lily and Robin.

Episode 10 - Mom and Dad

When Barney’s father arrives at the hotel, Barney devises a plan that makes Robin very nervous. Meanwhile, Ted is convinced someone framed him by messing up a wedding-related duty.

Episode 11 - Bedtime Stories

Marshall tries to get Marvin to sleep by reciting three rhyming bedtime tales about his friends as they wind down their epic cross-country journey.

Episode 13 - Bass Player Wanted

The gang encounters a guy at the wedding who intentionally stirs up trouble among them, and Marshall finally arrives at the Farhampton Inn.

Episode 14 - Slapsgiving 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra

In an attempt to deliver a devastating penultimate slap to Barney, Marshall explains how he mastered the Slap of A Million Exploding Suns.

Episode 15 - Unpause

When Barney drinks too much, Ted and Robin take advantage of him and get him to reveal secrets he’s been hiding for years. Meanwhile, Marshall does everything he can to avoid fighting with Lily.

Episode 16 - How Your Mother Met Me

On the 200th episode, The Mother recounts how she met Ted and what she’s been up to for the past eight years.

Episode 17 - Sunrise

While out looking for an inebriated Barney on the day of the wedding, Robin and Ted reminisce about past relationships. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily finally resolve their issues and Barney befriends two young guys eager to meet women.

Episode 18 - Rally

When Barney suffers from the world’s worst hangover the morning of his wedding, the gang tries to figure out the far-fetched ingredients to concoct the Stinson Hangover Fixer Elixir.

Episode 19 - Vesuvius

On the morning of the wedding, Lily and Robin have a fight and Barney freaks out about which suit to wear. Meanwhile, the gang watches a movie Ted has forbidden them to see.

Episode 20 - Daisy

Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight. Meanwhile, Robin's mother recollects the bad traits in her ex-husband, which are very similar to Barney's traits.

Episode 21 - Gary Blauman

When Gary Blauman shows up at the wedding, it sends the gang into a frenzy as they each recall an encounter with him.

Episode 22 - The End of the Aisle

With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.

Episode 23 - Last Forever Part One

It is revealed that while abroad Barney and Robin decide to divorce but they say things will never change.

Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Lighthouse
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Episode 7 - No Questions Asked.

It was probably their weakest Halloween episode. After The ****ty Pumpkin I expect way better. And it was the kind of episode that would've worked better in season 7 or 8.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

No Questions Asked - 1
The Lighthouse - 1
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Last Forever Part 1 again.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
LostInTheSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
Last Forever Part 1 again.
Same.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Episode 7

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Questions Asked - 2
The Lighthouse - 1
Last Forever Part 1 - 2
Old 06-22-2014, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh, a tie. If someone doesn't break it by tomorrow I will with my vote.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

No Questions Asked - 3
The Lighthouse - 1
Last Forever Part 1 - 2

No Questions Asked

Round Five!!

Episode 1 - The Locket

On their way to Long Island for their wedding weekend, Robin and Barney come across a startling family discovery. Meanwhile, Marshall sees something online that changes the course of his entire journey back east, and Lily confronts Ted about letting go of Robin.

Episode 2 - Coming Back

When James reveals that he is getting divorced, Robin worries about how Barney will take the news. Meanwhile, Marshall races to find a way to get to New York in time for the wedding, and Ted deals with being alone at a romantic hotel.

Episode 3 - Last Time in New York

When Lily discovers Ted’s list of things he wants to do in New York before he moves for Chicago, she becomes frustrated that she is the only person who knows about his plans. Meanwhile, Robin and Barney realize they have very little time together before their relatives arrive for their wedding.

Episode 4 - The Broken Code

While Barney works through his anger at Ted after finding out he still has feelings for Robin, Marshall Skypes in to act as a judge and help settle their dispute. Meanwhile, Lily realizes she is Robin’s only girlfriend.

Episode 5 - The Poker Game

When Barney is forced to pick sides in a fight between Robin and his mother, Lily coaches him on how not to ruin his relationship. Meanwhile, Ted and Marshall get into a dispute over wedding gifts and thank-you notes.

Episode 8 - The Lighthouse

When Robin and Loretta's conflict escalates, Barney is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, Marshall and Daphne deal with a stowaway on their road trip, and Ted and Cassie try to enjoy a trip to a lighthouse.

Episode 9 - Platonish

In a flashback episode, the gang ponders the future of the Ted, Robin and Barney love triangle, while Ted gets a call from an old "friend". Meanwhile, Barney accepts a series of challenges from Lily and Robin.

Episode 10 - Mom and Dad

When Barney’s father arrives at the hotel, Barney devises a plan that makes Robin very nervous. Meanwhile, Ted is convinced someone framed him by messing up a wedding-related duty.

Episode 11 - Bedtime Stories

Marshall tries to get Marvin to sleep by reciting three rhyming bedtime tales about his friends as they wind down their epic cross-country journey.

Episode 13 - Bass Player Wanted

The gang encounters a guy at the wedding who intentionally stirs up trouble among them, and Marshall finally arrives at the Farhampton Inn.

Episode 14 - Slapsgiving 3: Slappointment in Slapmarra

In an attempt to deliver a devastating penultimate slap to Barney, Marshall explains how he mastered the Slap of A Million Exploding Suns.

Episode 15 - Unpause

When Barney drinks too much, Ted and Robin take advantage of him and get him to reveal secrets he’s been hiding for years. Meanwhile, Marshall does everything he can to avoid fighting with Lily.

Episode 16 - How Your Mother Met Me

On the 200th episode, The Mother recounts how she met Ted and what she’s been up to for the past eight years.

Episode 17 - Sunrise

While out looking for an inebriated Barney on the day of the wedding, Robin and Ted reminisce about past relationships. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily finally resolve their issues and Barney befriends two young guys eager to meet women.

Episode 18 - Rally

When Barney suffers from the world’s worst hangover the morning of his wedding, the gang tries to figure out the far-fetched ingredients to concoct the Stinson Hangover Fixer Elixir.

Episode 19 - Vesuvius

On the morning of the wedding, Lily and Robin have a fight and Barney freaks out about which suit to wear. Meanwhile, the gang watches a movie Ted has forbidden them to see.

Episode 20 - Daisy

Marshall enlists Ted and Barney to help him figure out where Lily went when she left in the middle of their fight. Meanwhile, Robin's mother recollects the bad traits in her ex-husband, which are very similar to Barney's traits.

Episode 21 - Gary Blauman

When Gary Blauman shows up at the wedding, it sends the gang into a frenzy as they each recall an encounter with him.

Episode 22 - The End of the Aisle

With only a half-hour to go, both Barney and Robin have panic attacks about their upcoming nuptials. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily rewrite their old wedding vows.

Episode 23 - Last Forever Part One

It is revealed that while abroad Barney and Robin decide to divorce but they say things will never change.

Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 06-24-2014, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Episode 5, The Poker Game.

Yet another one of the filler episodes. It seems once you start going over all the season 9 episodes it's clear that maybe 8 or 9 episodes are even relevant to the story and the rest are just there to take up space.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last Forever Part 1

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread