Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

HIMYM Season 7 Episodes Survivor Game: And the winner is?

Welcome to the season 7 episode survivor game!

Here are the rules of the game:
1. There are 24 episodes this season and that's a lot to eliminate so since it's going to be along summer hiatus I want to try and at least use up two of the months so then after we are done with the episodes for this season we will take the past winners of this game and start a new elimination game with those.

2. We have 24 episodes to eliminate when one of the episodes is out that episode is automatically out.

3. Please don't fight over episodes we have had some arguments in the past over which episodes should go and which showed stay. So, please keep the game fun and don't fight over the episodes.

4. Last but not least, I will keep track of the eliminated episodes. We are going to go up to 5 votes per episodes and after 5 or more votes that episode will be out.

Past Eliminated Episodes!
Season One: The Pineapple Incident
Season Two: Slap Bet
Season Three: Sandcastles in the Sand
Season Four: The Leap
Season Five: Definitions
Season Six: Challenge Accepted
Season Seven: Disaster Averted

Season 7 Elimination Game Round One!

Episode 7x01 "The Best Man"

While Barney prepares for his wedding to a mystery bride, he and Ted reminisce about Punchy's wedding, including when Marshall and Lily announced they were having a baby.
Meanwhile, Robin considers telling Barney she has feelings for him.

Episode 7x02 "The Naked Truth"

Ted tries to choose a date for the Architect's Ball,
an embarrassing Internet video could cost Marshall a new job, and Barney makes a bold move to prove to Nora that he's a changed man.

Episode 7x03 "Ducky Tie"

At the Architect's Ball, Ted runs into Victoria, who tells him that she's getting married.
Meanwhile, Barney places an unlikely wager with Marshall and Lily in order to see Lily's breasts.

Episode 7x04 "The Stinson Missle Crisses"

Jealous over Barney's relationship with Nora.
Robin tells her court-appointed therapist the series of events that led up to the assault that she committed.

Episode 7x05 "Field Trip"

Robin tries to date her therapist, Marshall thinks his boss has gone soft on environmentalism.
Barney suspects that Nora may be lying about her age, and Ted takes his Intro to Architecture class on the worst field trip ever.

Episode 7x06 "Mystery Vs. History"

Ted agrees to go on a date without researching each other on the Internet beforehand.
Barney urges Marshall and Lily to find out and reveal the gender of their child, and Kevin tries but fails to avoid passing judgment on the group.

Episode 7x07 "Noretta"

Kevin's declaration that everybody marries their parents ruins Marshall and Lily's romantic evening, but will anything keep Barney from getting lucky with Nora?
And will Kevin finally get fed up with Ted and Robin's close relationship?

Episode 7x08 "The ****ty Pumpkin Returns"

Ted finds his long lost crush from a Halloween party 10 years ago, but will there be any chemistry?
Meanwhile, Lily's "pregnancy brain" convinces her to move to the suburbs, and Barney finds out he's one-quarter Canadian.

Episode 7x09 "Disaster Averted"

The gang explains to Kevin the origins of the "No boogie-boarding" sign in front of McClaren's, which has to do with hurricane Irene.
Meanwhile, Barney negotiates with Marshall about how to get out of wearing the ducky tie.

Episode 7x10 "Tick Tick Tick"

Barney and Robin are afraid to break the news to Nora and Kevin that they cheated with each other and want to get back together, while Ted and Marshall get stoned together at a concert.

Episode 7x11 "Rebound Girl"

While Robin tries to talk Marshall and Lily out of moving to Long Island.
Ted and Barney make the decision to become "bro-parents."

Episode 7x12 "Symphony Of Illumination"

After Robin tells Barney that she's pregnant with his child, she receives some shocking news from her doctor.
Meanwhile, a neighborhood teen plays a trick on Marshall while he decorates his house with Christmas lights.

Episode 7x13 "Tailgate"

After celebrating New Year's Eve, Marshall visits his father's graveside to carry on their tradition of tailgating.
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted open a bar called "Puzzles," and Robin is forced to fill in for an inebriated news anchor.

Episode 7x14 "46 Minutes"

While Marshall and Lily spend their first night in their new home after deciding to permanently move to Long Island, Barney takes over as group leader in Manhattan--both with disastrous results.

Episode 7x15 "The Burning Beekeeper"

Lily and Marshall throw a housewarming party, where Ted nearly comes to blows with Marshall's boss, and Barney hits on a crazy divorcee.

Episode 7x16 "The Drunk Train"

Kevin proposes to Robin, but will he take it back when Robin tells him she can't have children?
Meanwhile, Barney and Ted try to score on the "drunk train" to Long Island, but something is surprisingly holding Barney back.

Episode 7x17 "No Pressure"

While Ted waits to find out whether Robin loves him back, he discovers that Marshall and Lily have been trying to influence him in opposite directions to win a bet. Meanwhile, Barney tries to find Marshall and Lily's sex tape.

Episode 7x18 "Karma"

Barney gets played and heart-broken over a stripper named "Karma,"
Robin becomes bored with her life on Long Island with Marshall and Lily, while Ted searches for a hobby to fill the empty space in Robin's old room.

Episode 7x19 "The Broath"

The gang tries to break up Barney and Quinn after learning they plan on moving in together, leaving Robin and Ted to fight over who deserves to sublet her apartment.

Episode 7x20 "Trilogy Time"

Quinn has moved in with Barney, but not all is all right with the living arrangement as Barney doesn't yet feel like he can be himself around Quinn in all its good and bad, which is manifested in part by his evening ritual just outside his apartment building. He decides to take refuge at Ted's new apartment. As Marshall is also there, Ted suggests that they make the evening their boys only triennial viewing of the Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope trilogy, this triennial event which began in 2000 when Ted and Marshall were still at Wesleyan. Although the trilogy is ...

Episode 7x21 "Now We're Even"

Just as Ted starts to settle into his new apartment alone, Barney tries to entice him into going out every single night.
Meanwhile, Lily has a naughty dream about someone other then Marshall, and Robin finally becomes a famous news anchor.

Episode 7x22 "Good Crazy"

Barney tries to set Ted up on dates so that he can forget about Robin, while also plotting to get Quinn out of her stripping job.
Meanwhile, Lily sends Marshall on a getaway so that he will stop stressing over the baby.

Episode 7x23 "The Magician's Code Part 1"

Ted and Robin take care of Lily when she goes into labor because Marshall is drunk and stuck in Atlantic City with Barney.

Episode 7x24 "The Magician's Code Part 2"

As Lily and Marshall become a threesome with the arrival into the world of Marvin Wait-For-It Eriksen, Ted, Robin and Barney review the status of their lives at this present time. Ted and Robin come to an understanding about their relationship. Robin believes that Ted has always chased after the wrong girl, with the exception of one, who she encourages Ted to go after. But Ted will have to make one further decision based on the status of that woman's own life at this time. And Barney is afraid that running away to Atlantic City has led to the end of his and Quinn's ...
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by MrღMrsStinsbatskys; 05-26-2013 at 08:16 AM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Field Trip
Lorelai82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

1 - Field Trip
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Field Trip

Burning Beekeeper graphic isn't working.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Fixed The Burning Beekeeper!

Field Trip - 3

My vote^
Old 05-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Absolute Fan

The Broath
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
*Willy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Field Trip - 3
The Broath - 1
Old 05-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Field Trip - 3
The Broath - 1
Old 05-26-2012, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

C'mon peoples... get voting.
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-26-2012, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll count one more vote and that will take the least episode out.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Field Trip is now Out!

New Round!

Round 2!

Episode 7x01 "The Best Man"

Episode 7x02 "The Naked Truth

Episode 7x03 "Ducky Tie"

Episode 7x04 "The Stinson Missle Crisses"

Episode 7x06 "Mystery Vs. History"

Episode 7x07 "Noretta"

Episode 7x08 "The ****ty Pumpkin Returns"

Episode 7x09 "Disaster Averted"

Episode 7x10 "Tick Tick Tick"

Episode 7x11 "Rebound Girl"

Episode 7x12 "Symphony Of Illumination"

Episode 7x13 "Tailgate"

Episode 7x14 "46 Minutes"

Episode 7x15 "The Burning Beekeeper"

Episode 7x16 "The Drunk Train"

Episode 7x17 "No Pressure"

Episode 7x18 "Karma"

Episode 7x19 "The Broath"

Episode 7x20 "Trilogy Time"

Episode 7x21 "Now We're Even"

Episode 7x22 "Good Crazy"

Episode 7x23 "The Magician's Code Part 1"

Episode 7x24 "The Magician's Code Part 2"

Old 05-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

If you love someone, then tell them right now
Cause your heart won't rest 'till you let it out
Let the words you dream come out of your mouth
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-30-2012, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Karma - 2
Old 05-30-2012, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

"She's so beautiful that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts,
and you know right then and there, without any reservations, that there's order and meaning to the Universe."
Thaís
Lorelai82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Karma - 3
Reply   Post New Thread