Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ted giggled at Tracy's joke as Robin walked in. "Oh, I think it's the Mosby Dick that you're thinking of." He notices Robin looking at Marshall's phone. "Uhhh, Robin, you might not wanna look at that! Marshall, why did you have to tell her?"
Old 06-22-2015, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Oh, her?!" Robin chuckled. "I know her! I met her last year at a work event, she wrestled three different men and managed to put them all in figure-four leg locks. She doesn't worry me one bit. She'd only worry me if we were in a dark alley together at 4am."

Old 06-22-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"Robin, if you and the lady wrester were together in a dark alley at 4am, Barney would bring a video recorder." Tracy punches Ted's arm.
Old 06-22-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robin sighs. "You're probably right, Ted." She looks over at Tracy. "How are you feeling these days?"

Old 06-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Marshall receives a text message from Barney. He couldn't help it, but to laugh. "Oh, you guys are going to like this one." Marshall shows everyone a picture of the female wrestler laying on top of Barney where he's sicking into the bed.
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results." -Anon
Old 06-22-2015, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ted looks at Robin. "Tracy is afraid she'll start to look unattractive once she starts showing." Looks at Marshall's phone. "I see Barney's added another chapter to his playbook."
Old 06-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Extreme Fan

"Tracy, you have to worry about that. At first, Lily felt that way. After a while, it was a turn on where we had hot sex."
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results." -Anon
Old 06-22-2015, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Ted stares at Marshall. "Marshall, do I really need to hear about you and Lily having sex while she was pregnant with Marvin? You'd think having one Eriksen inside her already would be enough."

Tracy punches Ted's arm again.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:06 PM
Extreme Fan

"Bro, don't be jealous because I can still keep my groove on." Marshall snaps his fingers. "You got burn!"
Old 06-23-2015, 02:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Barney tells the lady wrestler to leave then he gets dressed and walks into Mclaren's and gets his drink

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 06-23-2015, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Tracy pinches Ted's arm again : " Don't be vulgar !" Then whistle to his hear : "You got me aroused , let's go home but we need to find a reason to leave so early. We could say we fear a flooding."
Old 06-23-2015, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Robin rolls her eyes. "Why is everyone so horny tonight? I have a real problem here! My co-anchor is a real piece of work, and if I don't get rid of him I'm going to lose it and wind up getting fired and then next thing you know, I'll be forced to work as a cocktail waitress at whatever strip joint Barney just came from!"

She looks at Barney. "Oh hi, Barney".

Old 06-23-2015, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

"Don't tell me your co-anchor is like Sandy or Don. That's the last thing you need is someone like those two idiots." Marshall turns his head to see Barney walk in. "Well, if it isn't the man of the hour. What she got bored sitting on you?" Marshall laughs.
Old 06-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Barney says "hi Robin" then says to marshall "yes she did " then sits at the table

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 06-23-2015, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

"Too bad she couldn't do more wrestling techniques on you. I would have love to see more." Marshall tips a sip of his beer.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread