Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2011, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

HIMYM Episode Survivor: Season Six - And the winner is?!

We are starting over because we need to start fresh so lets vote again.

Previous Winners:
Season One: The Pineapple Incident
Season Two: Slap Bet
Season Three: Sandcastles in the Sand
Season Four: The Leap
Season Five: Definitions
Season Six: Challenge Accepted

The rules are:
  1. There are several rounds.
  2. Each round you vote for your least favorite.
  3. Voting is open for three days.
  4. The episode with the most votes is eliminated.
  5. A new round begins.
  6. This continues until we have 2 episodes left.
  7. Then, instead of voting one out, we vote for the one we want to see win the game.

Episode 24 - Challenge Accepted
In the aftermath of Ted and Zoey's break-up, Ted is having second thoughts. He is freaking out about an issue with the GNB headquarters, and historically when Ted freaks out about something, he turns to dating an old girlfriend if only for something comfortable and familiar, however bad returning to that relationship ended up being. When Barney and Robin find out that Ted is going to meet Zoey to get back together with her, they have to try and figure out where that meeting place is so that they can stop him. Beyond piecing together this puzzle, Barney and Robin's quest leads to them discussing their own relationship. Meanwhile, Lily has come down with a case of food poisoning from some soup. Marshall eats the soup three hours later, which means that his symptoms of excessive vomiting will start three hours later than Lily's did. Marshall has a job interview with a major environmental law firm in a few hours, and he is just hoping that he can make it through the interview without vomiting. Ted and Barney argue about which of them will have the pleasure of pushing the button when the Arcadian gets imploded. And one of these situation is the starting point for an imminent trip to the altar.

Round One!!

Episode 1 - Big Day
Ted musters up the courage to talk to a girl at the bar, but then discovers she's there with one of his exes. Meanwhile, Lily is mad at Marshall because he told his dad they're trying to have a baby, and Robin lets herself go.

Episode 2 - Cleaning house
The gang accompanies Barney and his brother James after they find the man who may be Barney's father, but it turns out to be James' father instead.

Episode 3 - Unfinished
When Ted declines Barney's offer to design the new GNB building, Barney ties to woo him by using all of his best womanizing tactics. Meanwhile, Robin is still not over her relationship with Don and drunk dials him.

Episode 4 - Subway Wars
The guys race each other, each using a different form of transportation, from the pub to a restaurant seven miles away because a friend claims that Woody Allen is there.

Episode 5 - Architect Of Destruction
Is Ted having second thoughts about designing GNB's new skyscraper because it would tear down a landmark, or because he's trying to impress a woman? Meanwhile, Lily shares a secret about Robin's new boyfriend with Marshall.

Episode 6 - Baby Talk
Marshall takes steps to make sure that he and Lily have a baby boy, but Lily has other ideas. Meanwhile, when Ted begins dating Robin's co-anchor, Barney is inspired to use baby talk to pick up women, and Robin feels betrayed.

Episode 7 - Canning Randy
Marshall struggles to fire an incompetent employee, everyone tries to figure out whom Robin slept with Halloween night, and Zoey, the GNB skyscraper protester, finds a way to turn Ted's class against him.

Episode 8 - Natural History
Ted and Zoey's feud continues during a fundraiser at the Museum of Natural History. Meanwhile, Marshall confesses to Lily that he enjoys his job at GNB, and a prank by Barney and Robin may lead Barney to his real father.

Episode 9 - Glitter
While Barney finds a new video from Robin's Canadian teen star past, Lily fears that a baby could come between her friendship with Robin. Meanwhile, Ted's obnoxious old friend, "Punchy," comes from Cleveland for a visit.

Episode 10 - Blitzgiving
When Ted leaves the bar early to prepare a Thanksgiving feast for his friends, the gang winds up partying all night with The Blitz, an old friend from college who has bad luck. As a result, Ted is forced to spend Thanksgiving with Zoey.

Episode 11 - The Mermaid Theory
Ted goes on a boating trip with Zoey's husband, "The Captain." Menawhile, Barney's "Mermaid Theory" prevents Marshal from having a nice dinner with Robin, and the narrator tries to recall the details of a fight between Lily and Barney.

Episode 12 - False Positive
Barney and Robin contemplate drastic positive changes in their lives when Marshall and Lily announce that Lily is pregnant, but renege on their promises when Marshall and Lily tell them that it was a false positive.

Episode 13 - Bad News
Marshall suspects that he is the reason Lily can't get pregnant after meeting a fertility doctor who also happens to be Barney's doppelganger. Meanwhile, Robin's embarrassing past is revealed at work by her former co-anchor.

Episode 14 - Last Words
The gang tries to support Marshall and Lily tries to help his mom during Marshall's father's funeral, but Marshall becomes preoccupied when he discovers that he has one final voicemail message from him.

Episode 15 - Oh, Honey
Ted discovers that he is in love with Zoey after she tries to set him up on a date with her naive cousin, and he cuts off their friendship as a result. But little does he know that her marriage status has changed and she loves him too.

Episode 16 - Desperation Day
Lily goes to Minnesota to bring Marshall back, but he's not ready to leave yet. Meanwhile, Ted and Zoey's relationship gets off to a rocky start, and Barney searches for a female "victim" the night before Valentine's Day.

Episode 17 - Garbage Island
The Captain asks Ted to help find out who stole Zoey away from him, Marshall withholds sex until he does something to help the environment, and Barney is reluctant to admit that he has a crush on Robin's friend

Episode 18 - A Change Of Heart
The gang gets mad at Barney when he lies to Nora and says he wants to get married and have a family to impress her, and Robin begins dating a guy who seems to possess several canine characteristics.

Episode 19 - Legendaddy
Barney finally meets his biological father, but is disappointed to discover that he leads a boring life and is nothing like him.

Episode 20 - The Exploding Meatball
Despite Zoey still opposing the new GNB headquarters being built on the Arcadian Hotel site, Ted and Zoey's personal relationship is thriving. That issue is only one of the many disagreements in their life, which Ted likens to the two challenging each other mentally. On the other hand, he sees Marshall and Lily's relationship as being boring, as they agree on everything to the point of them almost melding into one person. Lily and Marshall, on the other hand, see their relationship as being supportive, the way that relationships should be, whereas they see Ted and Zoey's relationship as being too much work to the point of being mentally exhausting. But Marshall quitting his job at GNB to work in a non-paying volunteer position at the NRDC and Zoey managing to get the Landmark Preservation Society to agree to a hearing over the GNB project may change everything on both sides. Meanwhile, Barney seems to be taking Marshall leaving GNB the hardest. He admits to Robin that his anger regarding Marshall's departure has to do with a meatball sub.

Episode 21 - Hopeless
When Barney tries to bond with his father, he asks the gang to help make his life seem more exciting by lying about their own lives. Meanwhile, Robin runs into a guy she has a crush on.

Episode 22 - The Perfect Cocktail
When Marshall switches sides on the Arcadian dispute, his friendship with Barney is compromised and the gang is banned from the bar. Meanwhile, Ted finally finds the courage to confront Zoey about the same topic.

Episode 23 - Landmarks
Ted is forced to make the final decision on whether he thinks The Arcadian should be declared a landmark, and his future with Zoey and Barney's future at GNB hinge on his decision.

So let us begin! Remember, you're voting for your least favourite episode

Lets vote again!

My vote: Garbage Island
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga

Last edited by MrღMrsStinsbatskys; 03-01-2012 at 07:38 AM
Old 12-26-2011, 08:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Garbage Island
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 12-26-2011, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

The Mermaid Theory
Old 12-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Master Fan

The Mermaid Theory
Old 12-26-2011, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Garbage Island - 2
The Mermaid Theory - 2
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 12-26-2011, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Canning Randy
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 12-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Canning Randy
Old 12-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Garbage Island - 2
The Mermaid Theory - 2
Canning Randy - 2
Old 12-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Elite Fan

Garbage Island
Old 12-28-2011, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Round One
Episode 1 - Big Days
Episode 2 - Cleaning Day
Episode 3 - Unfinished
Episode 4 - Subway Wars
Episode 5 - Architect Of Destruction
Episode 6 - Baby Talk
Episode 7 - Canning Randy
Episode 8 - Natural History
Episode 9 - Glitter
Episode 10 - Blitzgiving
Episode 11 - The Mermaid Theory
Episode 12 - False Postive
Episode 13 - Bad News
Episode 14 - Last Words
Episode 15 - Oh, Honey
Episode 16 - Desperation Day
Episode 18 - A Change Of Heart
Episode 19 - Legendaddy
Episode 20 - The Exploding Meatball
Episode 21 - Hopeless
Episode 22 - The Perfect Cocktail
Episode 23 - Landmarks
Episode 24 - Challenge Accepted

Eliminated
Episode 17 - Garbage Island - Round One

- The Exploding Meatball
Old 12-28-2011, 06:34 AM
New Fan

Cleaning day
Old 12-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Canning Randy
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 12-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Exploding Meatball - 1
Cleaning Day - 1
Canning Randy - 1
Old 12-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Canning Randy
Old 12-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Canning Randy
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Closed Thread   Post New Thread