Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2008, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildAtHeart (View Post)
aww i'm so happy to see Britney back...i think she's a better actress than Sarah Chalke actually lol
Old 05-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I second that
~DresdenDoll~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll have to watch this on the West Coast feed tonight. I want my first 'live' HIMYM episode to be with my bb Britney!

Quote:
but then again, i've never been that big of a Sarah fan....like she bugged me so bad during her Roseanne days when she filled in as Becky(Lecy will always be the best Becky on Roseanne, IMO lol)...she always seems to be trying too hard
Sarah was bad on Roseanne, I've always thought so. I got into Scrubs semi-recently, and was amazed at how much she's improved. Her comedic timing is amazing, one of the best I've seen. She hasn't really gotten a chance to show it on her episodes on HIMYM yet. Not the same kind she gets to do on Scrubs, anyway.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Britney so I'm cool with her being on the show.

I'm not a huge fan of Sarah though.
DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I found this while browsing another site.

To go along with the episode, some of the stuff on HIMYM is being auctioned off for charity. Who wants to own Barney's suit?

Charity Folks - Online Auctions
Old 05-12-2008, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thankfully the subplot saved the episode. God, BS cannot come back... she not only ruined the Barney storyline with the woman sabotaging his dates, but it was just... bad.

Lily's paintings appealing to dogs! Cute. And Ted's red cowboy boots! The subplot was better then all of last week's episode... but Barney's storyline was incredibly forgettable. I have changed my mind... Enrique Iglesias wasn't the worst guest star on the show.
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

Oh gods, make her go away, she's ruining the episode
Old 05-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I just was so bothered that she was the woman screwing with Barney's women. What a stupid resolution to that potential storyline.

Can Ted and Barney be friends again... because the writer's don't know how to write Barney without Ted?
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oh I was pretty sure it was gonna be her, so it didn't come off as surprise but geez... in the name of whatever is holy... don't bring her back. EVER AGAIN.
That girl can't act to save her life and it was even more obvious this time. I think it's the first time ever that I couldn't wait for Barney scenes to end. Barney. My favorist character on this show and I was cringing through his scenes. Poor Neil.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

great episode lol
barney and britney cracked me up and i think the best part was the rainbow drawings part LOL. lily is hilarious.
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

I thought the exact opposite. IMO it was the weakest episode this season

Thank gods for Ted's boots and Lily.

Ok I promised myself to be more positive about things so... erm... Neil looked adorable in blue?
Old 05-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was ok for me, but not spectacular.

I thought Britney was ok.

I did like Lily and Robin's scene. It's always good to see these two.

A little disappointed with absolutely no Barney and Robin interraction whatsoever though. Hopefully the writers weren't literal when they had Robin say "The second my feet touch the ground this never happened."

Neil was hilarious as always
DanceWithLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

i liked the banter between ted and robin and his obsession with the boots
cute.
Touldengal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 11:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Not my favorite ep. But, I've felt that the past couple of eps now. I hope the finale is awesome!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
Thankfully the subplot saved the episode. God, BS cannot come back... she not only ruined the Barney storyline with the woman sabotaging his dates, but it was just... bad.

Lily's paintings appealing to dogs! Cute. And Ted's red cowboy boots! The subplot was better then all of last week's episode... but Barney's storyline was incredibly forgettable. I have changed my mind... Enrique Iglesias wasn't the worst guest star on the show.
I think that was actually the A storyline, and the Britney part was the subplot.

I didn't think it was a very funny episode overall, but that wasn't down to Britney. I actually thought her acting had improved a hell of a LOT since the first time - though I'd still rather she didn't come back, obviously - this time I felt it was actually possible for her to be mistaken for an actress, unlike the first time.

But yeah, even without Britney, that wasn't one of the best. No Stella disappointed me because I'd heard Sarah was in all of the last three. The whole thing with Ted's boots was ridiculously unfunny, I thought.

The rainbow drawings was easily the best joke of the episode (though I did love Canadagirl@metronewsone.com and Robin's insistence it was being kept in the family! ). Lily is so cute.
Reply   Post New Thread