Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2009, 04:46 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhlover (View Post)
Of course. Adding you right now

I think we should change the OP for the 25th.
some new arts since we got so manty great scenes. New reasons and new quotes too
thanks jhlover, glad to finally found a place to talk about this couple, most people in my area don't watch HIMYM XD
Old 10-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzy (View Post)
thanks jhlover, glad to finally found a place to talk about this couple, most people in my area don't watch HIMYM XD

That's so sad .

My friends watch it, but I kind of get the feeling people are tired of hearing me obsess .
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

yup, we obsess way too much so this place is good for us
Old 10-07-2009, 06:27 PM
New Fan

Most of my friends are watch HIMYM, and most are BR fans. Only one hates the show… and I don’t get it… she loves romance and comedy… what is HIMYM missing?
Old 10-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't enjoyed a comedy in a long time, then HIMYM came along
and never have I been so obsessed with a sitcom couple
Old 10-07-2009, 06:39 PM
New Fan

I don’t really like sitcoms much… they usually bore me… and I hate laugh reals. But HIMYM is so funny that I don’t even notice the laugh real cause I’m to busy laughing. So ya I’ve never been obsessed with a sitcom couple until these two. I’ve supported them… but never obsessed about them.

Ah… if you put my fav shows in a list… HIMYM seems really out of place
Old 10-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

they don't put too much laugh reals and it's another thing I love about this show because usually it annoys me so much
Old 10-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't really understand why people don't watch How I Met Your Mother. Because I don't shut up about it I have gotten a few ppl into it, and they love it now.

(as an aside I wrote something about Barney and Robin on facebook, and one of my friends thought I was talking about the dinosaur!)

I normally don't obsess this much over a sitcom either; the closest I came to this was Ross and Rachel on friends, and it was NOTHING compared to BR.

Although a lot of my people love the show they aren't as hard core Barney/Robin people like I am, so I was so happy to have found this forum to obsess on!
Old 10-07-2009, 07:17 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire10 (View Post)
Most of my friends are watch HIMYM, and most are BR fans. Only one hates the show… and I don’t get it… she loves romance and comedy… what is HIMYM missing?
maybe she doesn't get the jokes? :haha:

I've never been obssessed with sitcoms before.. I really really like Friends, but it doesn't make me look forward to what's gonna happen next, besides I feel like I can relate my life more to HIMYM
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzy (View Post)
maybe she doesn't get the jokes? :haha:

I've never been obssessed with sitcoms before.. I really really like Friends, but it doesn't make me look forward to what's gonna happen next, besides I feel like I can relate my life more to HIMYM
maybe… but they seem like jokes she would get. Weird thing is… I have a friend who I wouldn’t think would get the humour... but its her favourite show… although I’m way more obsessed with her favrote show than she is… its weird… (my fav is Firefly)

I never really watched friends…
I don’t relate to HIMYM much… they are all older than me and stuff… (The show I relate most to is an anime called Lucky Star.)
Old 10-08-2009, 04:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

I definitly relate to aspects about how i met your mother more than I ever did with friends. Part of that might be because I was in high school when friends was on the air, and I got into HIMYM as an adult. I also think HIMYM is more realistic than friends was.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:02 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire10 (View Post)
maybe… but they seem like jokes she would get. Weird thing is… I have a friend who I wouldn’t think would get the humour... but its her favourite show… although I’m way more obsessed with her favrote show than she is… its weird… (my fav is Firefly)

I never really watched friends…
I don’t relate to HIMYM much… they are all older than me and stuff… (The show I relate most to is an anime called Lucky Star.)
I've actually watched Lucky Star one episode and I didn't get the appeal >_>, I'm kinda anime freak btw XD

I actually had some good laughs from watching Friends, but in terms of storyline, HIMYM is way better, mostly because Barney is one of the most interesting characters on TV imo
Old 10-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The promo for next week is up!

YouTube - HlMYM - EP 5.04 Promo

It looks so hilarious
Old 10-08-2009, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

LOVE it.

and some ML/BR action
Old 10-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

So excited!!!!!