Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, taking care of her, stealing things for her, making it rain for her...
Old 08-15-2018, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's every woman's dream.
Old 08-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh, it is? And I don't think Ted did that for anyone else.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Whoa! Thanks for that link, Mary!

Although I'm not normally a fan of fanpop. They're not kind to my ships.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Sitcom Blog
Old 08-16-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love those gifs, Mary. That's Symphony of Illumination and The Drunk Train? Or No Pressure?
Old 08-17-2018, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's Symphony of Illumination and No Pressure.
Old 08-17-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I thought. I wasn't sure because Ted and Robin's rooftop discussion began at the end of The Drunk Train and continued at the start of No Pressure. That's where she told him that she found out from her doctor that she couldn't have children. And Ted told her it didn't matter to him and that he loved her.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

And she sure considered it based on her reaction the next morning and how she was running late for her flight but came back to kiss him goodbye If she had truly moved on why do all that?!
Old 08-18-2018, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplerose82 (View Post)
And she sure considered it based on her reaction the next morning and how she was running late for her flight but came back to kiss him goodbye If she had truly moved on why do all that?!
Hi, Amber!

Yep, she ran back in to kiss Ted before leaving for Russia. Which makes me wonder what the hell happened in Russia?
Old 08-18-2018, 06:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi, Alex! Hi, Mary!

That’s my question too! She was all for continuing when she gets back. I think she jumped right in because she has wanted it since they broke up but Russia gave her time to really think it through. I don’t know man her body language told a different story then her words. It also looked like she was starting to say yes to β€œDo you love me?” I really feel like they used the breakup with Kevin to tell us the reason for the no. We know she loved ted more than Kevin so if she couldn’t let him sacrifice she wouldn’t be able to let Ted either.
Old 08-19-2018, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Amber!

Yep, that whole situation was very confusing and I don't think the writers sufficiently explained it. I have my own theory why Robin said "No" and it involved her wanted Ted to give up on her after she realized she couldn't have children, but if the writers were going to have that scene happen, they really needed to explain it so that Ted and Robin reuniting in the future wouldn't be so confusing to people who didn't like the ending.
Old 08-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I totally agree, Alex. The perfect time would have been in the diner scene when Robin confessed she missed him they could have gone farther and explained the No Pressure scene.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplerose82 (View Post)
I totally agree, Alex. The perfect time would have been in the diner scene when Robin confessed she missed him they could have gone farther and explained the No Pressure scene.
Yeah, but that diner scene ended up getting cut out of the finale, sadly. I would've preferred something even longer, like Robin confessing this to Ted during Sunrise, when they were walking along the beach, or when Robin called Ted into her bridal room right before the wedding and asked him about the locket.