Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, but they're rips from the series (I kinda have those already hehe). I want properly recorded in a studio soundtrack
Old 07-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't stop listening to the "you're gonna die" song...and I even had to change my icon. Silly addicting web show.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone. New Barney/NPH fan here who wants to be added. Pretty please

I saw the link in your sig Do and I clicked on it yesterday. I so wasn't prepared for that I love it. Can't get enough. I want the soundtrack too.

Congrats on the nomination, Neil

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
Old 07-17-2008, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

All the birds are singing that you're gonna die

And The hammer is my penis line is pretty much the greatest line ever written Oh Joss. The whole Whedon family is pure gold. I swear I wish I could marry into that family only to have their name so I could flaunt being related to the geniuses
Old 07-17-2008, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And The hammer is my penis line is pretty much the greatest line ever written
BTW Nathan is like born for this role.

The last song killed me.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Loyal Fan

First off, huzzah to NPH for his Emmy nomination! Love. It. And him.

I just watched Act II. Pure awesomeness. The opening totally freaked me out, with Dr. Horrible just starring into the camera. And then the stalking/song were so sad/awesome. After only two acts, I'm a Penny/Dr.Horrible shipper. It broke my heart. But the moving bush and mustache in the soup kitchen while just pouring soup into the pot were fantabulous.

And again, some amazing lines.

"Psych, I love it."

"What a crazy random happenstance" new phrase of my life!

The explanation of the third personality being like the first, like with pie was too awkwardly good, which led to the awkward 'I so meant to spork' myself spork. Gold!

"They're probably going to French kiss or something." Yeah, that's what the hammer does (another fantastic line btw).

Then he's all psyched and boom, we find out Captain Hammer threw a car at his head. For some reason, that whole scene reminded me of the mock Tropic Thunder viral video when they are about to blow Jack Black's head up. I don't know why, but it made me so happy.

"Oh goodness, look at my wrist, I've got to go!" I do that all the time.

"I don't love those."

And like everyone else says, "You're Gonna Die" is brilliant. NPH totally sold it with his crazy realization face before the song started and then BIG! Dr. Horrible had me seal laughing (as did all the flashbacks to Captain Hammer beating him up, especially the one with Santa).

And Captain Hammer is such an asshat. But I love it.

Seriously, this is way too much awesome to just be an internet thing. I'm addicted.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Act Two was even better than Act One. Joss better do a regular thing out of this. OMG. I'm gonna be weepy sad once it'll go offline... They better hurry up with the DVDs, too.

I gotta make some caps. Those Captain Hammer beating him up flashbacks were fantastic!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
"Psych, I love it."
Quote:
"What a crazy random happenstance"

Trust your instincts.

And sometimes there is even a third even deeper level and that is the same as the top surface one...like with pie...So you gonna see him again.

Loved it, just loved it.

Oh and: Is that the new catch phrase? - that cracked me up as well.

OK, I'm done with fantastiating (just invented it. ) about Dr Horrible. See ya tomorrow.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

There is way too much to squee about. I kind of just want to quote the entire second act. I'm totally buying another iTunes card so I can get it there.

Neil totally deserves that Emmy!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

This is an interview with Kirstin post Emmy announcing where he does the Dr. Horrible laugh! Oh em gee awesome!

Smaller Template

Ah! I totally squeed my head off! I love cute interviews.

And yes, the pie thing is going down in the history of awesome.

The "is that the new catch phrase" line and the catch phrase are brill as well. I love when he does the super hero stance while saying it to Moist.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nathan is awesome, I love in act one where he's singing about his hair blowing in the breeze...it was so funny. You know people bought shirts that had the Captain Hammer symbol on the chest before the "my penis is the hammer line" and are now talking about the completely different connotation of wearing a shirt like that.

I just love Neil's face throughout, so expressive. Like in Act II when Penny is singing her song and Billy just looks at her all forlornly and sweet. Love him so much.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I feel like such a bad Neil fan and I can't believe it took me this long, but I FINALLY got around to watching Act I and Act II of Dr. Horrible today! I love love love it! I love all the quotes everyone is posting from it, they are all cracking me up! To make up for watching it so late, I'm going to definitely download it on iTunes to show my support!

venusinfurs - Thanks so much for that Neil interview! I loved his evil laugh! Could he be any more adorable?!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Are there Dr. Horrible shirts? I would so wear that.

Neil really does have the best expressions. Everyone does really well, but NPH's face cannot be beat. And that interview? SQUEEEEE

Next time I have to make a username, I want to make it Billy Horrible. Is that sad?

*dies from the adorable*

Last edited by culturefreak; 07-18-2008 at 05:16 AM
Old 07-18-2008, 12:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah they have tees that have Dr. Horrible's adorable little face on them and then ones with just the title: Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

If Neil is more adorable, my heart will crap out.

I've been reading all these articles about Dr. Horrible calling him the sweetest supervillain ever and it's so true. You can't be help love his evil ways. Aw, to be evil and in love.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NPH is adorable.

Yeah, his super villain doesn't want to hurt kids and it so sweet and lovely. Aww...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread