Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
At first i thought Barney's apartment thing was another of his imaginings. The fact that it was real is awesome!
I know, I was like "wait, that actually happened?"

Old 05-15-2012, 11:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the proposal.

Now I feel bad for Quinn, she gave away her apartment, sold all her stuff and quit her job for Barney. I think they are gonna portray Quinn as the bad character; it will be her who breaks up with Barney. Otherwise, people will feel sorry for her.

Last edited by Babar Suhail; 05-15-2012 at 02:36 PM
Old 05-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah she will probably break up with Barney after she saw the "connection" between him and Robin, something like that.

Because if it's again Barney who break up, it will make Barney/Robin as bad as they were with Nora, Kevin, and next Quinn and the next boyfriend for Robin.
That's why i think they will do the opposite this time.

Bonnie&Damon - Sara&Neal - Clark&Lois - Ted&Robin - Buffy&Angel - Peyton&Lucas - Peeta&Katniss - Jaime&Brienne - Dom&Letty - Alex&Rosie
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do kinda feel bad for her, too, even though I didn't want her to end up with Barney. She did give up her job and apartment for him, so I hope when they do break up it's not too hard on her.

Old 05-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I thought the proposal was sweet. I hope they show what happens between Barney and Quinn, because even though we know Barney marries Robin it would be disappointing if they just had Future Ted say "and that's why Barney and Quinn broke up".
Old 05-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Sigh. It sucks knowing these two won't last. That proposal had me smiling. Quinn was a perfect match for Barney.
Old 05-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quinn IS the perfect match for Barney.

How cant she be the bride ? I cant wait to find out what happenned.

Barney and Robin seem to get together when they both feel miserable and think they cant do better.

As Robin said once : "The future is scary, but you can’t just run back to the past because it’s familiar."

Bonnie&Damon - Sara&Neal - Clark&Lois - Ted&Robin - Buffy&Angel - Peyton&Lucas - Peeta&Katniss - Jaime&Brienne - Dom&Letty - Alex&Rosie
Old 05-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

I have to say I loved the whole magic trick/proposal. And when I saw the guard in the background taking photos, all I could think of was how did Barney manage to pull that off?

Did he get TSA to approve him getting actors, etc for this? I also loved her payback with the apartment.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

That proposal was so elaborate. Definitely cute.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 05-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

i will miss quinn, i liked her very much together with barney. but if it can`t be quinn, i am glad it is robin and not somebody else ...
Old 05-18-2012, 06:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

They are MAGICAL !

Old 05-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Great gifs - thanks, LuCe60

I'm very curious to see how things play out with Barney/Quinn, too, even knowing who he inevitably (blah) marries. I hope we get to see them enjoy their engagement/relationship a bit more next season before it falls apart.
Old 05-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Me too, and also what will make the Barney's wedding turn terribly wrong...
And we still dont know if the wedding will last,
So im not rulling out anything just yet.

Old 05-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

i wonder if barney and quinn are really breaking up, or if maybe something happens to quinn. and the rest of the gang, especially robin are helping him to cope with it and robin and him are getting closer through it again ...
Old 05-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

i really dont know, i think he will dump her like he did with Nora. but it seems that Robin and her new boyfriend will be an important relationship for her, so i really wonder what goes wrong and put her and Barney back together to the point of marrying eachother...

Maybe it has to do with wanting children or not.

Maybe Barney want children, Quinn is not ready, she freak out, all goes too fast for her, she break up with him, depressed Barney confess to Robin that he would have gave up the idea of having children if it means being with the one he loves but he didnt have the chance to say it to Quinn before she left, she admit to him that she cant have children, Robin and her boyfriend maybe had a fight before, so Barney and Robin end up kissing eachother.

The wedding could be a rushed one, maybe it's the one who was planned to be for Barney and Quinn, but since she left, Robin ended up taking her place.
That's why all goes wrong, because she wasnt meant to be the bride this day, but they end up married anyway, but doesnt mean they wont cancel the wedding later or divorce.

We dont how and why they're marrying eachother, sure they have history together, but as Robin would say "The future is scary, but you can’t just run back to the past because it’s familiar.".

Closed Thread   Post New Thread