Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I hope you are right on there.
I also still cling on to the fact that Robin hasn't confided in Barney about the fact that she can't have children. This has to be a big deal considering what happened when they thought she was pregnant. She is scared to tell him because she fears rejection and then that would be the end of them for good.
It's all good..
Old 05-06-2012, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure everything will come out in the finale and I do hope it's everything including her infidelity and him doing that romantic jesture when he thought they were going to get back together. The flowers and candles also need to come up.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Supreme Fan

aw yeah That was the saddest thing ever. He's really ready to grow up. Quinn is gonna break his heart and he's gonna realise that Robin is who he has loved all along.

Staying positive!
It's all good..
Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm also staying positive.

I've waited a lot longer before for my fictional couples to get together (Hello X-Files! )

Old 05-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One week, guys, one week!

Old 05-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am so nervous and happy and excited for this finale. Everyone is saying that it's going to be good. Neil and Cobie has said that it'll be good so I believe them cause they're the only ones who I can trust with every word they say.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 05-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

How sad is this? Barney and Robin can't get through a day without speaking to each other but us fans can. So come on folks, let's live to the example set by our favourite couple!

By the way, can I be added? I like Barney as a character and think that Cobie is hawt! So naturally I'm a Barney/Robin fan cause when Robin is with Barney, she is sexy as hell!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Welcome, you are added!

Prepare yourself for.....

Old 05-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

4 days left. The waiting is killing me.
Welcome to the world, CAB ~ Icon ~ Linda
Old 05-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know, me too! I am almost dead waiting for this episode.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks Sparkley!

I'm looking forward to the finale like the rest of you but the whole "who Barney marries" plot is making me nervous. Like the rest of you, I would love for it to be Robin but I was wondering if it was going to be her, shouldn't they have already began the build up by laying clues/hints already??

So far the previous episodes has been about Barney/Quinn, Robin/Ted and Marshall/Lilly. I don't know about the rest of you but I like a bit of build up between Barney and Robin as it makes the story all the better.

Nice art btw Sparkley.

Last edited by 2old2care; 05-11-2012 at 08:18 AM Reason: fixed thumbs up
Old 05-11-2012, 04:15 AM
Passionate Fan

i love that picture shar

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 05-11-2012, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2old2care (View Post)
Thanks Sparkley! :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to the finale like the rest of you but the whole "who Barney marries" plot is making me nervous. Like the rest of you, I would love for it to be Robin but I was wondering if it was going to be her, shouldn't they have already began the build up by laying clues/hints already??

So far the previous episodes has been about Barney/Quinn, Robin/Ted and Marshall/Lilly. I don't know about the rest of you but I like a bit of build up between Barney and Robin as it makes the story all the better.

Nice art btw Sparkley.
That's what they want us to think. Barney and Robin not talking or even any signs that they still love each other. I have seen alot of subtle signs from Robin on her feelings for Barney, she just thinks that he's happy with Quinn and she wants him to be happy. And, Barney well he has shown many times this season despite being rejected by Robin that he still very much loves Robin.

Thanks, it's not my art but it's beautiful.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Passionate Fan

in the pilot Ted tells how met Aunt Robin and I hope Robin is Barneys bride

found these on tumblr

I should have spray tanned that's the first thing i realize - NPH on Cleb beach Bowl
Old 05-14-2012, 04:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Best scene ever in one of the best HIMYM episodes ever.

So, the show is trending on Yahoo and this trend is making me even more nervous for tonight. I need a happy BR reunion or I will scream so loudly that you all who are on this board will hear me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread