Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2012, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Love you. Fanforum fail with this ship every second.
How are you?

Mini's episode is brilliant, I liked Franky too, finally sweet. Slightly psicho tho... woodenhead pregnant ehm.

Have you seen what Franky posted on facebook after Matty said to be lonely and without a penny?? (Reported on lock-in)

Is she ****ting him right?

And now I understood why Nick said I miss woods on twitter a few days ago. It's written that Nick and Franky went together in the woods.
The woods... the Fratty's day, the not wedding day. Please I wanna cry alone they have spent a good time too. Good, I'm happy for them

What's going in Morocco Matty??

I just hope people don't start saying Matty is a moaner because he's course realer than Franky and Nick and what's living from months is UNBEARABLE.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}

Last edited by marianuvs; 02-22-2012 at 05:39 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Poor Matty He looks so happy!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Interesting way to look at the the Matty Franky relationship

Technically Franky stole Matty from Liv

Usually its the guy who steals another guy's girlfriend

It goes to prove how much she is in touch with her masculine side
Old 02-23-2012, 05:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONDEMNED666 (View Post)
Interesting way to look at the the Matty Franky relationship

Technically Franky stole Matty from Liv

Usually its the guy who steals another guy's girlfriend

It goes to prove how much she is in touch with her masculine side
Good point. I didn't think about it

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Have you seen what Franky posted on facebook after Matty said to be lonely and without a penny??
I did I understand she's hurt and feels like he abandoned her, but ignoring him and posting that was just cruel

I felt really sad when I saw they'd all been camping thats what the FAILURES do

I think I'm going to find it even harder to believe Franky/Nick than I already do if in Nick's episode Franky returns his feelings, because the lock-in makes it seem like she's just not interested

nawww his happy face I'm starting to feel we will see him in the last episode only Isn't this show supposed to be about developing characters?
Old 02-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP-Skins (View Post)
I did I understand she's hurt and feels like he abandoned her, but ignoring him and posting that was just cruel

I felt really sad when I saw they'd all been camping thats what the FAILURES do

I think I'm going to find it even harder to believe Franky/Nick than I already do if in Nick's episode Franky returns his feelings, because the lock-in makes it seem like she's just not interested

nawww his happy face I'm starting to feel we will see him in the last episode only Isn't this show supposed to be about developing characters?
They all went in the woods? Not only Franks and Nick?

At this point It doesn't matter If Franky returns his feelings or not. She has sex with him... He apparently loves her so she'd be unfair with Nick too

Levans things, If you want to read

Synopsis and Cast in Alo
There's Sarah Solemani. I don't know If you want to read but Alo doesn't look... ehm... a loving person in this episode.
Sarah's Poppy's mum (to me). Probably Alo's family member.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
They all went in the woods? Not only Franks and Nick?
I got the impression they did maybe I was wrong. Franky seemed to want them to all come anyway

Quote:
What’s your name? I’m Matty (5.5)
Matty was very good at sport. Nick becomes Rugby captain (novel info)
Matty is in a relationship with Liv. Nick finds to be in love with Liv (5.5)
Matty smashes up house. Nick smashes up house (5.5)
Matty came. Nick came (5.5)
Matty sits. Nick sits (5.5)
Matty hugs his girlfriend. Nick hugs his girlfriend (5.5)
Matty keeps drinking sambucas. Nick keeps drinking sambucas (5.5)
Matty leaves when **** falls. Nick wants to leave when **** falls (5.5)
Matty is badly in love with Franky. Nick finds to be desperately in love with Franky
very nice post, Ia with you. I think Nick wants to be Matty or at least wants to be like him, maybe the end of this series we will see him step up and want to just be himself

I really doubt if Franky and Nick have a relationship it will turn out well anyway, for one Franky doesn't seem good in relationships but also because Franky seems to be attracted to danger.

Yeah I read the synopsis :/ another insular ep with an extra I hope Poppy is likable if she will take up a lot of screen time.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I got the impression they did maybe I was wrong. Franky seemed to want them to all come anyway

very nice post, Ia with you. I think Nick wants to be Matty or at least wants to be like him, maybe the end of this series we will see him step up and want to just be himself

I really doubt if Franky and Nick have a relationship it will turn out well anyway, for one Franky doesn't seem good in relationships but also because Franky seems to be attracted to danger.

Yeah I read the synopsis :/ another insular ep with an extra I hope Poppy is likable if she will take up a lot of screen time.
Oh I think Poppy will be adorable, Holly is already adorable as a person. There are 2 teenagers extra: Poppy and Megan.
I think It can be good, Alo trying to escape from his reality, Mini quite adorable because now 'she cares'.... Rich finally smiling, Minky and Frick obvs

I really want to know what happens to Matty (in Morocco I guess) after Nick's episode. Anyway, every party can't be funny enough to me If Matty hurts somewhere in the world.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This extra ****.

I thought the twitters were ok if such a Misfits rip-off. The FB stuff was nice enough because it felt more like an accompaniment, but this is taking up the weight of actual sl's by the sound of it (i don't read them). Says it all really. Can anyone here imagine S1 2 & 3 done that way? Didn't think so.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Oh I think Poppy will be adorable, Holly is already adorable as a person.
ahh thats good

Quote:
but this is taking up the weight of actual sl's by the sound of it
ia s1, 2 and 3 were always far better handled, and all the friendship stuff happens offscreen now . This series theres not even the excuse that there are only 8 episodes . I wish there were still unseens. Not just the 3 webisodes.

10 teasers about ep 6
Quote:
8. Not everyone wants Matty back in Bristol (in fact, most of them want him to stay away.)
10. Franky sends a very strong message to someone.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
ahh thats good

ia s1, 2 and 3 were always far better handled, and all the friendship stuff happens offscreen now . This series theres not even the excuse that there are only 8 episodes . I wish there were still unseens. Not just the 3 webisodes.

10 teasers about ep 6

Where did you read the points?
I think Rich talks. I think he might be angry.... I would understand him.

Ok sorry, I read them. The message could be Mini's to Alo... I'M PREGNANT.

Ahahaha I'm cretin. It's Franky... so maybe she writes to Matty:

I WISH YOU DIE PUKING UP YOUR CURLS, BITCH.

That's strong. Or.... YOU KILL GRACE, YOU HAVE TO DIE. Or I'M FCKNG NICK, HE'S MUCH LESS BORING THAN YOU.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}

Last edited by marianuvs; 02-23-2012 at 02:29 PM
Old 02-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Total Fan

Yeah I could understand Rich's anger, but then again wouldn't Liv have explained and he never seemed angry at Franky.

Yeah I guess the synopsis did say that Franky tries to patch up Mini and Alo it could be a message between them, but then again that seems kind of childish if Franky has to do it.

What is Hammer and Thongs to you?
Strip club?
Old 02-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah I could understand Rich's anger, but then again wouldn't Liv have explained and he never seemed angry at Franky.

Yeah I guess the synopsis did say that Franky tries to patch up Mini and Alo it could be a message between them, but then again that seems kind of childish if Franky has to do it.

What is Hammer and Thongs to you?
Strip club?
Maybe It's the place where he has to take the money from The Doctor.

I don't know why nobody is slightly 'serious' with Liv, considering she said to go chasing Franky. Maybe she didn't say it, or maybe she risked death in the accident so they play nice. Well, Matty too risked to die, and actually he still risks to die.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I WISH YOU DIE PUKING UP YOUR CURLIES, BITCH.
tho she'll have to text him because if she calls we might hear his voice. He's already taking up screentime on the video call.

Quote:
Maybe It's the plays where he has to yake the money from The Doctor.
oh yeah maybe
Old 02-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Addicted Fan

It's very sad that the most wants Matty stays there... The most: Franky, Rich, Alo and Mini? Alex and Liv I don't think...

When Matty comes back It could be all very sad If nobody wants to see him. I'm getting nervous. And luckily he had to be more in the group in this series

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}