Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lol, do you write smuts for yourself or rely on those who share the same beautiful ideas with you? ITA on Glee. If you are not Finchel or Kurt/Anything-resembling-a-man shipper, you end up disappointed. Trufax.
I just rely on those who share the same ideas I could never write anything.

Quote:
No, no, no to dark. Fed up with dark and gloomy trailers for second series of each Gen. Like I said, I enjoy good angst but not when everyone is grieving or crying in corner. I want some cheerful and happy moments too.
I am too demanding and choosy, I know.
But it could look so pretty! Okay, okay. Maybe it could be something focused on the new character and how he sees the gang or something like that. Could be interesting.

I see the number of views is increasing and yet nobody is posting. What's up, lurkers?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I just rely on those who share the same ideas I could never write anything.
Why? Your style of writing is quite good. I would definitely read it, especially if it's not about Puck, Artie or any male fom Glee, tbh. I cannot stand them.

Quote:
But it could look so pretty! Okay, okay. Maybe it could be something focused on the new character and how he sees the gang or something like that. Could be interesting.
Remember that Al video I once posted on skinsfans? It was ridiculous but I liked the concept of inner monologue along with a nice cinematography. Maybe a new character could be introduces to us in such way - describing his first moment (party) in Bristol or something similar.

Quote:
I see the number of views is increasing and yet nobody is posting. What's up, lurkers?
Lol, those views are not lurkers' but mine. I am spending all my time F5 this thread like it's my ****ing job

jk but sometimes it happens.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why? Your style of writing is quite good. I would definitely read it, especially if it's not about Puck, Artie or any male fom Glee, tbh. I cannot stand them.
Aw, thanks. Idk I never tried. I just.. never had any ideas lol God, Puck and Artie are like my least favorite males from Glee. I cannot with those mysoginists douches. It pains me that my favorite character is going to be paired up with one of them in the new season. Ugh, I can't.

Quote:
Remember that Al video I once posted on skinsfans? It was ridiculous but I liked the concept of inner monologue along with a nice cinematography. Maybe a new character could be introduces to us in such way - describing his first moment (party) in Bristol or something similar.
lmao @ that video. The **** was that. But now I'm cracking up because the new character's name starts with A, lmaoooo. wtf. I think the inner monologue could work in a extendend trailer. Kinda lika S3's which had a mini trailer for which character.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebrave (View Post)
Aw, thanks. Idk I never tried. I just.. never had any ideas lol God, Puck and Artie are like my least favorite males from Glee. I cannot with those mysoginists douches. It pains me that my favorite character is going to be paired up with one of them in the new season. Ugh, I can't.
I don't know who is worse: 40 yeard old Puck or Artie the douche. They both annoyed me to no end in S1. I love Quinn too but I am sure she will be paired with anyone (except Rachel, lol) as long as Glee is shipping fest and centered around romances and love affairs. This is why I could never become a fan of teen tv shows. Skins is an exception, however, if S6 evolved into shipping playground with 100% of content devoted to pairings I will change my mind about being a fan of this show.

Quote:
lmao @ that video. The **** was that. But now I'm cracking up because the new character's name starts with A, lmaoooo. wtf. I think the inner monologue could work in a extendend trailer. Kinda lika S3's which had a mini trailer for which character.
This video was about Effy and Matty love child I am voting for Andrew (Andy) or Ashley. I would die of laughing if it turns out to be Apple I am all for mini trailers for each characters. Imagining Mini with monologue about her crush on Franky and dying in front of my computer rn.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Loyal Fan

yay thank u for the new thread..amazing how fast minky threads r moving..good job guys

oh my gosh this is so pretty
Old 09-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know who is worse: 40 yeard old Puck or Artie the douche. They both annoyed me to no end in S1. I love Quinn too but I am sure she will be paired with anyone (except Rachel, lol) as long as Glee is shipping fest and centered around romances and love affairs
Apparently they're going for Puck/Quinn again. I guess date rape cheating sex resulting in a unwanted pregnancy means true love. I'm glad Glee is around to teach me that.

Quote:
I am voting for Andrew (Andy) or Ashley.
Wait, Ashley for a guy? lol I think it's Andrew too. I wanted Alan, though.

Idealist, that's so pretty.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

That gif is beautiful. Great concept and wonderful realization. :clasp:

Quote:
Apparently they're going for Puck/Quinn again. I guess date rape cheating sex resulting in a unwanted pregnancy means true love. I'm glad Glee is around to teach me that.
There's a good side of Quinn/Puck coming back - that awful fat girl will be out. I saw only one scene with her - the one in which she hit Santana - and I stopped watching Glee. Legit it was last straw for me.

Quote:
Wait, Ashley for a guy? lol I think it's Andrew too. I wanted Alan, though.
Isn't Ashley unisex name? I think it could be Alex too. But I just have feeling it is Andrew.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:15 PM
Loyal Fan

i know i loved that gif and the person who made it did an amazing job by putting those quotes there..minky is so beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
This gif will be used when I see Freya's tweeting about doing sex scenes in Franky's episode.
lmao ikr! i dont see freya tweeting anything like that though..sadly.

oh god just imagine the day we get the trailer..its gonna be CRAZY. fratty is definitely going to be in the trailer, its inevitable and if i see any signs of malo i will just..ugh. i wonder how much minky we will get in the trailer, if we get any that is.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There's a good side of Quinn/Puck coming back - that awful fat girl will be out. I saw only one scene with her - the one in which she hit Santana - and I stopped watching Glee. Legit it was last straw for me.
lmao an article was released today confirming she is leaving. Well, one less useless character to waste precious screentime.

Quote:
Isn't Ashley unisex name? I think it could be Alex too. But I just have feeling it is Andrew.
You're right, I just googled it. Rich said it's a british name so Alex could work too. Or maybe they'll go for something unusual since he's ~street-smart.

Those set interviews need to be released asap. This was a boring week for us.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I need Freya's answers
Old 09-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxcuzxme (View Post)
I need Freya's answers
omg me too and yes those set interviews as well. we need some new stuff dammit
Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
lmao an article was released today confirming she is leaving. Well, one less useless character to waste precious screentime.
Leaving space for Glee Project winners, huh? I saw once a picture of competitors and only two of them caught my attention: cute redhead girl and awful hipster guy. Not that I dig hipster guys; he looked exactly like he just walked from my school. I hope he won't win.

Quote:
You're right, I just googled it. Rich said it's a british name so Alex could work too. Or maybe they'll go for something unusual since he's ~street-smart.
Nothing beats Aloysius :lol Now I am even more sure it's a classic British name. Read: of Greek, Latin or German origin

Quote:
Those set interviews need to be released asap. This was a boring week for us.
Aren't answers to questions coming tomorrow?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
Old 09-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
oh god just imagine the day we get the trailer..its gonna be CRAZY. fratty is definitely going to be in the trailer, its inevitable and if i see any signs of malo i will just..ugh. i wonder how much minky we will get in the trailer, if we get any that is.
I get excited just thinking about it lol I need this trailer so bad. I think we can count in at least one Minky moment. Come on.

Quote:
Leaving space for Glee Project winners, huh? I saw once a picture of competitors and only two of them caught my attention: cute redhead girl and awful hipster guy. Not that I dig hipster guys; he looked exactly like he just walked from my school. I hope he won't win.
The redhead girl was F L A W L E S S (and she looked a bit like Freya). But she didn't win. The hipster guy was annoying as **** and he quit the show. In the end, there was not only one winner but four. I know.

Quote:
Wait. I think the mod said Rich was gonna ask the cast our questions but I don't know if we're getting the answers tomorrow yet. It'd be great if we are, though! Rich should make a video tbh.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think we can count in at least one Minky moment. Come on.
yes please, at least one really GOOD minky moment in the trailer *fingers crossed*