Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Total Fan

Skins US 1x01 [Tony] Episode Discussion #2

1X01: Tony

Writer: Bryan Elsley
Director: Scott Smith

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Tony's a smart kid. So smart he believes that he can get his best friend Stanley laid, and make a profit in the bargain -- with a drug deal. Inevitably that deal goes wrong. Stanley doesn't lose his virginity... again. And a stolen car, carrying the unpaid drugs, goes into the lake. Now the kids are really in trouble...

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Last edited by lisztomania; 03-06-2011 at 09:17 PM
Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

**** yeah, thread #2.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-20-2011, 09:05 AM
Addicted Fan

abbud in that vest i can't.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:12 AM
Total Fan

i had to post a new thread early on to make sure the thread stays topped

who says Skins US isn't getting the love?

Whether we see each other next week, next month, never again, it doesn't matter. It's only time.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Banned

tftnt

so every once in a while someone will reblog my us skins gifs and add something really positive about either chris, tony, or tea or the show period so i kind of get the feeling that there's really only a vocal minority of bitter anglophile bitches who hate skins. i'm not talking about the people who watched it and it didn't work for them; i'm talking about people who mindlessly hate it and tweet non-stop about how the original has been ruined and america has no soul
Old 01-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammary_Glands (View Post)
tftnt

so every once in a while someone will reblog my us skins gifs and add something really positive about either chris, tony, or tea or the show period so i kind of get the feeling that there's really only a vocal minority of bitter anglophile bitches who hate skins. i'm not talking about the people who watched it and it didn't work for them; i'm talking about people who mindlessly hate it and tweet non-stop about how the original has been ruined and america has no soul
lol i get a similar vibe. there's an article about it, saying that the haters are usually just online and the comments seem like it's coming from those who are determined to hate the show either way or no matter what.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I have to agree.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

you know how there used to be a spanish or italian or french thread or whatever, i think we need a "proud 2 be an american #1: america **** yeah here to save the mother****in day yeah" thread, just for us american skins fans.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

The Cast Of ‘Skins’ Gets Naughty As This Week’s Hump Day Hotties

omg. and look at old ginger dissing the show:

Conan Video - MTV's Controversial New Show, "Dipes" 01/18/11 - TeamCoco.com
Old 01-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Absolute Fan

^ @ the baby pushing the lawnmower, for some reason
Old 01-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

and the one holding the knife.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
In fact, we're pretty sure teen girls everywhere will soon be hanging posters of the "Skins" boys up in their bedrooms, which is why we're drooling over them as this week's Hump Day Hotties.
Excuse you MTV, some of us girls want to be hanging up posters of the Skins girls.

Lol, Conan.
S T A R D U S T
Old 01-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Loyal Fan

just saw this on twitter from skinstv (it was a response to someone complaining about everything being censored)
"One word. One word was censored. It was the first time you heard the word "shi*" on MTV. Change takes time."

(well minus the star obviously, ff censors words too ugh )
i never knew that about mtv though so yeah imo that is a prettuh cool thing that happened there prettuh cool thing
Old 01-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Has anyone seen this? Does Skins Show Too Much? These people must be old....

I laughed especially at the part where they were calling it 'glamorous' when they were showing Eura The Crack Whore in the background. Lol whatever bb. Bring on the free advertising.

Mimi

Last edited by Zwei Gesicht; 01-23-2011 at 01:16 AM
Old 01-23-2011, 03:39 AM
Elite Fan

jersey shore caused the same uproar when it first aired. same bs. ptc condemning it, sponsors pulling out, etc. and now they're beyond their first season and pulling in 8 million plus viewers.