Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Supreme Fan

just caught up with the last thread...

idk but i def did not get any ~vibes from nick in the scene where franky walks in. i think he was just 'wtf' like the rest of them.

tbh i feel like i'll like any ship the show throws at us this time around (except matty/franky for some reason) because i like all the characters and i just want them to be happy. plus i think i'll enjoy the friendships more than the romantic relationships.

question: have your character preferences changed after the ep? i don't think mine has except i'm not that interested in matty anymore. i still love the girls to pieces though.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoemster (View Post)
just caught up with the last thread...

idk but i def did not get any ~vibes from nick in the scene where franky walks in. i think he was just 'wtf' like the rest of them.
lol mte. i didn't see it as a 'friendly' look at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoemster (View Post)

question: have your character preferences changed after the ep? i don't think mine has except i'm not that interested in matty anymore. i still love the girls to pieces though.
my preferences changed in that i ended up loving matty 100 x more than before (which i didn't even think would be possible considering how much love i had for the boy already ). also i'm one of the few people (it seems) that plain hated mini. i know everyone's saying "she's just vulnerable/putting on a front/she'll develop eventually/you could tell she felt remorse for franky deep down" and yes all of those things may be true but i don't care cos it still doesn't justify the s h * t she did. she was ridiculously cruel and yes, i probably will grow to like her eventually as her character is developed, but right now? i don't.
also i wasn't expecting grace to be so adorable! + my respect for liv went down a little, i didn't like that she didn't stand up to mini. oh and alo/grace/franky/rich became my ot4. that is all.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Supreme Fan

i totally understand why people don't like mini. she was very ruthless in her schemes and we didn't really get to see a load of regret from her, whereas you can tell that grace and liv felt bad for franky.

Quote:
my respect for liv went down a little, i didn't like that she didn't stand up to mini.
i think that's how the show is establishing who's in control of that friendship tbh. even grace didn't stand up to mini, apologized to franky on mini's behalf, and sneaked out of mini's party. imo liv will probably have a hard time trying to stray away from mini because they've been best friends for so long.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
question: have your character preferences changed after the ep?
No. I ended up liking the ones I thought I would even more and there's plenty of time for the the others to develop. They all genuinely interest me so far tbh.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

it's a bit mixed for me. i ended up liking grace more than mini. which is so weird because i thought mini would be the one i'd love the most and grace would be my least favorite. but i also ended up being more intrigued and interested in mini more than any of the others. except maybe for matty.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

I really loved Grace too! Cant wait to learn more about her.

Just finished the ep. I thought it was pretty good. Cant wait for the next one
It'll be by your side
Old 02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

So psyched for Rich's ep.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:10 PM
New Fan

can i just marry this entire cast, or. seriously, i think i might love them all, at this stage. and i may have teared up during the final scene of the episode. it was so beautiful, and just, ugh. bravo, skins. bravo.

bring on rich. slaaaayerrrrrr.
Old 02-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier on (View Post)
seriously, i think i might love them all, at this stage. and i may have teared up during the final scene of the episode. it was so beautiful, and just, ugh. bravo, skins. bravo.
i feel the same way. and after the episode finished, i would have clapped irl if it did not feel so ridiculous doing so

Quote:
bring on rich. slaaaayerrrrrr.

lol i love Alo's reaction
Old 02-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

Only just got round to watching the ep (eek, so busy!) and I really enjoyed it; moreso than I thought I was going to!

Franky - Didn't think I was going to like Franky, but I really, really did. . Loved it when she went to the party & stood up for herself!
Mini - Hated her, though I assume that is exactly what the writers want right now so I am very intrigued as to how her character will develop
Grace - So adorable! Love her
Rich & Alo - These two were funny & really believable characters. Love that they've formed a little group with some of the girls now
Liv - Like so far, but don't feel like I learnt so much about her yet!
The others I don't really have an opinion on yet .

Anyway I know I'm about a trillion years late & the next ep is only two days away now yay!
Old 02-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hmmm. I tend to watch things in bits and pieces. I do it because i'm from another planet. Plus I do what I want just like Katie Fitch. Here is some of what I witnessed

The story is perhaps some fairy tale about a bunch of people and a long horrible dragon named Mini. The dragon screeches and makes the terrible noises in seemingly two accents. It's just as well as the dragon has TWO FACES! I wish some brave knight would kill that dragon. Some knights are abound,noteably a redheaded farming knight and a long haired knight of metal. They must still be in training for they seem very terrified of the dragon still. Hopefully they learn more skills soon.

The fairy tale is mostly about a girl who looks like a boy who has adventures throughout the day. She must constantly brave this dragon. The dragon has some trainees who are rebelling some. One is named Grace. She looks as if she was born in a garden,in a teacup. She looks like a real Princess. Yes. You can make the argument she is the most beautiful girl ever. Grace has superpowers. You think you control her but you umm,don't. Then there is Liv. She is a more formidable dragon in training and more loyal to Mini. Her cracks are showing as well though. She even told Mini this is not year 11 dragon training anymore. Oh my! The tension! I think we shall see a full on dragon rebellion soon.

There is also a captured slave of mini dragon who dances and does as he is told. When not doing that he plays rugby and gets screamed at by terrifying excon teachers. Lurking around also is possibly a Mexican Ninja with all sorts of crazy eyes and no fear whatsoever of projectile weapons..

It's a dance of pwer and control as life tends to be. Some rounds are won and lost and profanity is hurled as well as insults. A mudfight ensued. They also went to a mall palace and wreaked havoc throughout that particular kingdom. Most memorable was the lovely Grace whose lightfingered antics sparked a chase that led us all the way to Franky's castle. It is headed by TWO KINGS and they are charming. The one is always cooking. That alone makes me want to move in!

Blah. Anyway some party at Mini dragons was full of the drama and the knights in treaning were treated like peasants at the door. The lovely Grace had a better idea. She requested the services of the nights and their lovely steed. it looks surprisingly like a modern version of an A team Van. So our 'A Team Knights?" Did some A team type Frankynapping and spirited her to Graces's favorite place. This place is full of shimmering magic. or perhaps it's just chlorinated pool water? No it's magical because when they put their feet in it sparked the open hearts of friendship and new wonder. Really enthusiastic music full of life played as this all went on. it was marvelous.

More adventures to be had in this kingdom. We'll all stay tuned,yeah?......

PPP
Old 02-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Loyal Fan

OK, I seriously loved Franky's episode yo. I knew I was gonna like Franky but I gotta say I really relate to her. I'm a tomboy and an outcast too, and I know what it's like to be made fun of (thankfully not as much as her). ONe of the things I loved most about it was the fact that it was a teen drama, but it wasn't too melodramatic like Gossip Girl and such.

It was entertaining, intriguing, but still felt very real, y'know?

Anw, I loved it, defo the best series opener out of all 3 gen's imo

Sammmiekins
Old 02-02-2011, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPenguinOnSkis (View Post)
Hmmm. I tend to watch things in bits and pieces. I do it because i'm from another planet. Plus I do what I want just like Katie Fitch. Here is some of what I witnessed

The story is perhaps some fairy tale about a bunch of people and a long horrible dragon named Mini. The dragon screeches and makes the terrible noises in seemingly two accents. It's just as well as the dragon has TWO FACES! I wish some brave knight would kill that dragon. Some knights are abound,noteably a redheaded farming knight and a long haired knight of metal. They must still be in training for they seem very terrified of the dragon still. Hopefully they learn more skills soon.

The fairy tale is mostly about a girl who looks like a boy who has adventures throughout the day. She must constantly brave this dragon. The dragon has some trainees who are rebelling some. One is named Grace. She looks as if she was born in a garden,in a teacup. She looks like a real Princess. Yes. You can make the argument she is the most beautiful girl ever. Grace has superpowers. You think you control her but you umm,don't. Then there is Liv. She is a more formidable dragon in training and more loyal to Mini. Her cracks are showing as well though. She even told Mini this is not year 11 dragon training anymore. Oh my! The tension! I think we shall see a full on dragon rebellion soon.

There is also a captured slave of mini dragon who dances and does as he is told. When not doing that he plays rugby and gets screamed at by terrifying excon teachers. Lurking around also is possibly a Mexican Ninja with all sorts of crazy eyes and no fear whatsoever of projectile weapons..

It's a dance of pwer and control as life tends to be. Some rounds are won and lost and profanity is hurled as well as insults. A mudfight ensued. They also went to a mall palace and wreaked havoc throughout that particular kingdom. Most memorable was the lovely Grace whose lightfingered antics sparked a chase that led us all the way to Franky's castle. It is headed by TWO KINGS and they are charming. The one is always cooking. That alone makes me want to move in!

Blah. Anyway some party at Mini dragons was full of the drama and the knights in treaning were treated like peasants at the door. The lovely Grace had a better idea. She requested the services of the nights and their lovely steed. it looks surprisingly like a modern version of an A team Van. So our 'A Team Knights?" Did some A team type Frankynapping and spirited her to Graces's favorite place. This place is full of shimmering magic. or perhaps it's just chlorinated pool water? No it's magical because when they put their feet in it sparked the open hearts of friendship and new wonder. Really enthusiastic music full of life played as this all went on. it was marvelous.

More adventures to be had in this kingdom. We'll all stay tuned,yeah?......

PPP
Please do this every week.

"The lovely Grace had a better idea. She requested the services of the knights and their lovely stead. Which looks surprisingly like a modern version of an A Team van." - Hahaha.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Love love the episode. After the epic failure skins 4 was it's nice to see Skins back.

I love the fact that most people are already friends and that there is a clear division.

Franky's character is a million times better than I expected and Matty too. Grace is better than I thought but I still have to wait and see.

Can't wait for Rich's episode! It looks so good.

Rich is still my favorite And Alo is really cool too. Their friendship and their characters feel very real.

But the actress who plays Mini is just the best. With very little expressions she shows exactly what Mini is thinking and feeling. Probably one of the most interesting characters.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
Love love the episode. After the epic failure skins 4 was it's nice to see Skins back.

Franky's character is a million times better than I expected and Matty too. Grace is better than I thought but I still have to wait and see.

But the actress who plays Mini is just the best. With very little expressions she shows exactly what Mini is thinking and feeling. Probably one of the most interesting characters.
Agreed definitely. Everyone in the cast (maybe with the exception of Sean, but only cause we've barely seen him for like 2 mins) did really really well. I had my expectations of what it was gonna be like but it wasn't like what I'd thought at all, about 5 times better tbh. Dakota, Freya, Jessica and Sebastien were all flawless flawless flawless. I feel like the characters in this gen are unique, cliche and relatable all at the same time.

I loved gen 1 and gen 2 but this gen could very well become my fave

Sammmiekins