Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-21-2012, 02:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeConstellation (View Post)
The only thing I'm praying for in the finale is some kind of resolution for Liv and Mini. I'm just so pissed that their friendship has once again taken the backburner for ~boy drama, and I'm fully expecting a 5x08-esque hug-and-suddenly-we're-besties-again bull**** ending for them. Ugh.

Also hoping for Rich to stay perfect and possibly hit them all with a bus. Everything else seems too ****ed to save.
Rich has been wonderful like always. I really can't complain about the way he's been written this series, but I just wish he had more screentime.

Liv and Mini is a friendship I truly care about, but they keep on giving them fights. I want a resolution for them definitely.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:03 AM
New Fan

I think franky is going to jump off the building and kill herself. It would make a shocking end. They dont have time to wrap up all of her mental issues and Skins is known for its "Oh *****" moments. It would make sense how they have made her into this out of control make no sense character that everyone borderline hates as they try to understand her. Then in the end they start to show why shes the way she is starting with her trying to take care of Mini and her baby like its to try and correct what she sees are her own messed up life. When mini and her mom say I love you that pushed her over. She feels the hole in her life of a supporting family that loves her and not some dirty guys saying they love her and want to has sex with her. Shes missing that mother figure. I think she will end it by suicide. They dont have enough time to wrap up her problems to a season ending series ending satisfying way.

Also WTF do people keep blaming Matty for grace dieing? None of them know about how Luke was taking franky to kidnap her and get matty to drive those drugs in the truck to get her back. Im totally suprised there wasnt a time where franky found out about it. They thought she was messed up for messing around with Luke but she never knew what really happened either. Thats why alot of people hate Franky but she never knew! I thought she would find out and like murder him over it.

Matty is so stupid for not explaining things. On the preview for next week it shows him saying hes sorry and he should have stayed with grace... WTF? How would staying with grace do anything? Why did he not explain why he was chasing luke in the car in the first place. Only he and grace knew.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The transparent use of Alex to answer longterm criticism of the gay male representation on the show is more an insult than anything
i know right. i thought with alex they were finally going to portray a male gay in depth. but they've made more of a joke out of his sexuality than anything. with that stupid app and stuff. i just don't see the point of his character at all.
then again, everything this series has been pointless.
Old 03-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Master Fan

It appears series 4 has finally been seceded, well.
Why was mini's blood pink? wtf maybe it was just the light in the shed....otherwise Skins needs to stop buying supplies form the pound shop.
Also I'm guessing the baby is okay she's probably just spotting badly, because I mean they wouldn't throw the whole abortion issue in the air just to have it land as a miscarriage, pointless, then again lot's of things are.

Rich Hardbeck forever, that is all.

Last edited by InIrelandItRainsXx; 03-21-2012 at 09:22 AM
Old 03-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

oops lol
Old 03-21-2012, 02:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InIrelandItRainsXx (View Post)
Why was mini's blood pink? wtf maybe it was just the light in the shed....otherwise Skins needs to stop buying supplies form the pound shop.
lmao ikr, don't get me started on the pillow they shoved up her shirt

Quote:
Also I'm guessing the baby is okay she's probably just spotting badly
spotting badly
Old 03-22-2012, 12:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist (View Post)
being a minky lover got nothing to do with disliking s6, my dear. people dont like this series because its **** and makes no sense and has no continuation from s5. the only few ones i have seen appreciate this series are malo shippers because they got what they wanted even if it happened in a very horrible manner that made zero sense and it still doesnt make sense (no offense to any malo shippers here) and few others who liked s6 seems to have hated s5. majority find this season to be terrible because it is and it got nothing to do with who u ship. i am a minky lover, but i wouldnt have minded if minky didnt happen this series if they had at least acknowledged mini's feelings for franky and just disregarded it as a crush and nothing more and then go ahead with malo, but they didnt do that..they ignored EVERYTHING that happened in s5. minky's storyline was one of the important ones in s5 and so obviously people will expect some sorta continuation there or explanation about it in s6. it was obvious by the end of s5 that mini had some real feelings for franky and no one can really deny that, even if they hate minky. even people who dont like minky were shocked to hear that minky wasnt gonna happen in s6, that should explain it. even freya mavor (mini) said in an interview that the cast went crazy when they heard that minky wasnt gonna happen because i am sure they all obviously thought minky would happen in s6.

i am glad u like this series though, good for u. at least some are enjoying it, for whatever reason.

Oh i definetly agree that This series was pretty crappy as a whole. I have had my fair share of curses @ it. Some things are quite strange like Franky suddenly turning into a feminine dick eater, When before she was obviously self concious about her body/looks and hated being touched lol. definetly too many unexplained plotholes. My comments were just mainly referring around the couples. I have been a Fratty shipper from the start. Don't care too much for malo.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybanchica (View Post)
spotting badly
Too lazy to google the medical term for it, vaginal/uteral bleeding?

anyway yeah OT
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Niamh pops in here and people start talking about spots. This is just so typical
Quote:
It appears series 4 has finally been seceded, well.
For some reason it still hasn't topped season 4 to me.
Quote:
i know right. i thought with alex they were finally going to portray a male gay in depth. but they've made more of a joke out of his sexuality than anything. with that stupid app and stuff. i just don't see the point of his character at all.
Quote:
Also I'm guessing the baby is okay she's probably just spotting badly, because I mean they wouldn't throw the whole abortion issue in the air just to have it land as a miscarriage, pointless, then again lot's of things are.
I don't know. I would not think she had a miscarriage because of this storyline but then again they've changed her storyline already once in one episode,they've changed Franky's personality in every episode and promoted two characters as members of the gang when they were completely useless

Icon
Old 03-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Total Fan

Worst Episode ever. I am not a fan of any most of the characters this year. My only saving grace this season have been Liv's awesome episode last week and Rich. I still love these two but we are not seeing enough of either of them this season to keep me watching. So bye bye Skins I love you for the first three years but then you just went to s**t. I may or may not watch the last episode. Although I don't think I can take the awful writing, and sometime dodgy acting anymore.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Since there isn't a thread for the finale yet I wanted to share my thought that I think this image will be the last shot of the episode, I just have a feeling about it.

Old 03-22-2012, 08:12 AM
New Fan

I think the final scene will be Franky splattered all over a car in the parking lot of a hotel while Matty and Nick watch.

Watch Mini will die and Alo and Rich will become gay lovers. I dont think the baby is old enough to live outside the womb but maybe the baby lives and Alo and Rich become gay parents and hang out with Franky's parents LOL
Old 03-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeXis (View Post)
I think the final scene will be Franky splattered all over a car in the parking lot of a hotel while Matty and Nick watch.

Watch Mini will die and Alo and Rich will become gay lovers. I dont think the baby is old enough to live outside the womb but maybe the baby lives and Alo and Rich become gay parents and hang out with Franky's parents LOL
lol actually.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
Niamh pops in here and people start talking about spots. This is just so typical
lol I know I don't post here for a very long time then just end up leaving random irrelevant posts here and there.
I am what I am.....

Quote:
For some reason it still hasn't topped season 4 to me.
Yeah John Foster is pretty hard to beat I guess among other things...

Quote:
I don't know. I would not think she had a miscarriage because of this storyline but then again they've changed her storyline already once in one episode,they've changed Franky's personality in every episode and promoted two characters as members of the gang when they were completely useless
lmao Frankie has some serious DID going on, the writers are taking the piss.

I love the way you sum up stuff it's always so witty and accurate.
Kay, done ass licking.
suppose we'll see what happens next week......lol.
I'm not really worried becuase there's no way they can mess up Rich, but they'll probably find a way like have him hook up with Liv or something, heh.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InIrelandItRainsXx (View Post)
I am what I am.....
totally alt?