Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad he got a promotion. I wonder what will happen to the school now it's under his control

Icon
Old 02-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad he's in this series more than last series or S4. Also having Josie in one or two scenes will be really nice.

It's about time Doug was in charge!

Quote:
Yes I thought mirroring Liv's episode was a nice touch from them.
About Matty I sincerely only ask myself why writing him as a part of the gang. Writers never bothered with him. I'm frustrated because I thought they were going to develop him sooner or later..and nothing happened.It's weird.
Yes, I like that it kind of mirrored Liv's episode. And I have no idea when we'll see Matty again It is very weird, because it's like he's a part of the gang, but not really. < haha, that makes no sense, but hopefully you get what I mean.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:02 AM
Master Fan

I'll miss Blood's ridicolous way of handling kind though,not going to lie.

Quote:
Yes, I like that it kind of mirrored Liv's episode. And I have no idea when we'll see Matty again It is very weird, because it's like he's a part of the gang, but not really. < haha, that makes no sense, but hopefully you get what I mean.
I know right? It's like what happened with Maxxie or Anwar in generation 1.
Only Maxxie/Anwar had anyway their funny moments while I think Matty was at first a character on a different level.
I don't get it,seriously.It is a huge plot hole not matter what. Why promoting him as a regular in the first place?
The only thing I was interested in him was his relationship with his brother,Nick.The fact Nick presented himself to that woman last season saying his name was Matty.Not to mention Nick seemed to have a soft spot for everything Matty had,but they dropped this storyline right after Nick's episode and instead of focusing on this they focused on the triangle of Doom. :eye_roll:

Do you think Alex has stopped with the dice game once for all or he's just going to buy a new pair?

Icon
Old 02-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiro (View Post)
I don't get it,seriously.It is a huge plot hole not matter what. Why promoting him as a regular in the first place?
Well, have you seen the series 6 DVD cover? They cut him out of the photo and put Franky extra big in the center. I feel bad for Seb.

Quote:
Do you think Alex has stopped with the dice game once for all or he's just going to buy a new pair?
They probably won't show him with the dice anymore but I guess he's going to get a new pair. Unless they miraculously managed to find it in the sea.

I actually thought he was going to shout at Liv when she threw it.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Alex managed to be one of the most pointless characters in Skins history. I really wish they would've let Liv drop her obsession with him after this ep tbh.

Old 12-16-2013, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Still one of the best episodes of s6
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkyfan (View Post)
Alex managed to be one of the most pointless characters in Skins history. I really wish they would've let Liv drop her obsession with him after this ep tbh.
I never understood his purpose. Maybe to bring in an outside perspective for what the group was going through but he was barley used. I think everyone agreed they should've just kept Grace and used an episode. I loved his episode though, but still.
Old 12-19-2013, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I liked Alex's ep too, I just wish Grace hadn't been the price to pay for his character. Imagine all of them together.