Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2012, 08:06 PM
New Fan

I actually really liked the episode, thought it was better than Series 5 combined. Also quite like Malo, but completely agree with everyone about Matty.. so dissapointing he just bolted after the crash I understand he was prob in shock and obviously knew how bad it was, but what a coward.
Really hating Franky so far.. she's a new character selfish and nasty and Luke is sly as anything. Really feeling sorry for Grace aswell. In saying all that most dramatic skins series opener.. I liked it.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleish (View Post)
Hi Bryan, nice to finally see you posting here. I guess after getting rid of your twitter, you will have more time to discuss your magnus opus with us, mere fans. Don't worry about those Negative Nancies bashing your episode - they know nothing and won't ruin your Skins anymore, I promise you that. You know why? Because it's already ruined.
omg dead
Old 01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Zero (View Post)
I dont understand, that was a really good episode. I love everything about it.
Alo/Mini pretty much happened in the first mini-online episode. So i seen it coming. That was a very interesting episode to start the season. Some people i guess expected too much. Or they hated Gen 3 and decide to drag themselves to watch it. I swear, i dont understand some Skins fans, ruined my skins high.
let me just ask you how malo was built in the mini online episode?
he was wanking on her mom's picture.
that's not a build up for a relationship/sex,
that's a build up for "get the **** off you creep".

"I'm.. into people."
Old 01-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Alo/Mini pretty much happened in the first mini-online episode. So i seen it coming. That was a very interesting episode to start the season. Some people i guess expected too much. Or they hated Gen 3 and decide to drag themselves to watch it. I swear, i dont understand some Skins fans, ruined my skins high.
If you enjoyed the episode, that's perfectly fine--everyone is different/has different tastes/etc.

Personally, I felt that while Malo may have been hinted in the webisode, there wasn't really any solid build-up for the couple. If anything, there was more of a basis for a friendship than anything else. Also, I felt like both characters were acting a bit out-of-character.

It's not that I didn't like Gen 3, because I enjoyed series 5 quite a bit. But characters from series 5 aren't present in series 6--it feels like a completely new cast of characters (I felt like a lot of them were very OOC). But again, that's just my opinion.

The beauty of a forum like this is that we can have differing opinions, but still respect one another and discuss episodes/characters/etc.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is everyone's 4oD player working for them? Mine plays the commercials and then says there is a error right before he episode begins to play.

Hope someone puts up a link soon if I can't figure out how to fix the 4oD problems!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lol get off your high horse
Old 01-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fires17 (View Post)
let me just ask you how malo was built in the mini online episode?
he was wanking on her mom's picture.
that's not a build up for a relationship/sex,
that's a build up for "get the **** off you creep".
When they were in the bed and Mini smiled when Alo was talking to Liv about still being a virgin. Anyone could assume that she liked him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailamicorazon (View Post)
If you enjoyed the episode, that's perfectly fine--everyone is different/has different tastes/etc.

Personally, I felt that while Malo may have been hinted in the webisode, there wasn't really any solid build-up for the couple. If anything, there was more of a basis for a friendship than anything else. Also, I felt like both characters were acting a bit out-of-character.

It's not that I didn't like Gen 3, because I enjoyed series 5 quite a bit. But characters from series 5 aren't present in series 6--it feels like a completely new cast of characters (I felt like a lot of them were very OOC). But again, that's just my opinion.

The beauty of a forum like this is that we can have differing opinions, but still respect one another and discuss episodes/characters/etc.
I didnt mean this forum directly, my bad if anyone took it that way. I was just talking about Skins fans in general.

Quote:
Hi Bryan, nice to finally see you posting here. I guess after getting rid of your twitter, you will have more time to discuss your magnus opus with us, mere fans. Don't worry about those Negative Nancies bashing your episode - they know nothing and won't ruin your Skins anymore, I promise you that. You know why? Because it's already ruined.
No, that wasnt funny. Bad try though

Last edited by heimweh; 01-16-2012 at 02:31 AM
Old 01-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Extreme Fan

wow all those new fans here LOVED it
Old 01-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I didnt mean this forum directly, my bad if anyone took it that way. I was just talking about Skins fans in general.
How nice of you to make sweeping generalization like you know all of Skins fans.

Quote:
When they were in the bed and Mini smiled when Alo was talking to Liv about still being a virgin. Anyone could assume that she liked him.
Since when simply smiling at somebody is considering a valid representation of romantic feelings? I could be smiling at my grandma, at my dog, even at my computer - does it mean I am secretly in a deep passionate love with all of them? I fail to understand your grasp on this matter. Oh, and for this reason: not 'anyone', but: "people who think like me".

Quote:
No, that wasnt funny. Bad try though
That wasn't mean to be funny, I was deadly serious.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
in series 5 when mini smiled at franky and grabbed her chin and oh yeah 'tried to protect her' anyone could assume she liked her.
mini smiling at alo in the mini episode? not really.
mini knew what it's like loosing your virginity to someone you don't love. she didn't want it to happen to alo as well. that's how it looks to me.

"I'm.. into people."
Old 01-15-2012, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
How nice of you to make sweeping generalization like you know all of Skins fans.

Since when simply smiling at somebody is considering a valid representation of romantic feelings? I could be smiling at my grandma, at my dog, even at my computer - does it mean I am secretly in a deep passionate love with all of them? I fail to understand your grasp on this matter. Oh, and for this reason: not 'anyone', but: "people who think like me".

That wasn't mean to be funny, I was deadly serious.
It was the way she smiled at Alo, it was in a "i like you" way. So anyone could have guessed that, but it seems i was correct, so your point is invalid. No, i dont expect everyone to think like me but it was so obvious. And i really dont care if you were serious or not.

How about you get off my back.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It was the way she smiled at Alo, it was in a "i like you" way. So anyone could have guessed that, but it seems i was correct, so your point is invalid. No, i dont expect everyone to think like me but it was so obvious. And i really dont care if you were serious or not.

How about you get off my back.
How about you just simply stating "You are all wrong with your silly arguments and I am the only one who is right". You wouldn't even need to waste your precious time on typing far more words that are needed to convey this definite statement. Also this proves my point you are Bryan Elsley, as he as the creator of this episode can outright state he knows everything about it, so I won. P.S. Don't forget to close the door when you will leave this conversation.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
How about you just simply stating "You are all wrong with your silly arguments and I am the only one who is right". You wouldn't even need to waste your precious time on typing far more words that are needed to convey this definite statement. Also this proves my point you are Bryan Elsley, as he as the creator of this episode can outright state he knows everything about it, so I won. P.S. Don't forget to close the door when you will leave this conversation.
Stop acting as if you know me. You dont know what i think, all you do is assume. Why dont you stop assuming and ask how i feel instead of bashing me for my opinion. If this forum is full of people like you, then i dont want to be here.
/conversation
Old 01-15-2012, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Since when simply smiling at somebody is considering a valid representation of romantic feelings? I could be smiling at my grandma, at my dog, even at my computer - does it mean I am secretly in a deep passionate love with all of them?
classic stuff.

Old 01-15-2012, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone have a download link for it yet? I've been searching for a couple hours, no luck yet.