Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2012, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimweh (View Post)
Spoiler:
I don't know, maybe

Spoiler:

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
Old 04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone still think it is possible for Freddie to be alive in s7?
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Elite Fan

No, I don't think because JB is in charge and he hated him. But had some other writer (with writing skills and with willingness to make up for the mistakes made in S4) been in charge of the show and the whole thing, I'm sure it would have been possible, but sadly, JB is the boss and we all know how it ended.

credit

Old 04-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't even care about s7. I don't care about their ridiculous attempts to make it seem like she would realize cook was always the one after freddie's death (I'm sure JB would be capable to do something like that). He obviously killed freddie off for personal reasons, so that he'll can rewrite history with ceffy. He isn't even able to throw bones at both fanbases like TVD. He always manages to make one fanbase extremely happy and the other one extremely pissed off. And in the finale they were both pissed off It's unbelievable how much he doesn't care about the fans.
Since he's so biased I don't get the point in making this a TV show. Why not keep it to himself so that he can make things go the way he wants (no matter how contrived and ridiculous and unfair) and so that he doesn't get complaints by reasonable viewers?

LightSoViolent ϟ
Old 04-23-2012, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

Freffies

Freddie is dead. They could go with hallucinations if they want Luke back for one or two scenes, but I don't see what's the point I had enough of them in S6.
Now, JB tweeted he wanted to 'shock' the audience or something like that apparently, so never say never, but
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 04-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina95 (View Post)
I don't even care about s7. I don't care about their ridiculous attempts to make it seem like she would realize cook was always the one after freddie's death (I'm sure JB would be capable to do something like that). He obviously killed freddie off for personal reasons, so that he'll can rewrite history with ceffy. He isn't even able to throw bones at both fanbases like TVD. He always manages to make one fanbase extremely happy and the other one extremely pissed off. And in the finale they were both pissed off It's unbelievable how much he doesn't care about the fans.
Since he's so biased I don't get the point in making this a TV show. Why not keep it to himself so that he can make things go the way he wants (no matter how contrived and ridiculous and unfair) and so that he doesn't get complaints by reasonable viewers?
First off, gorgeous icon The way he looked at her in that meadow scene, desperate to chase all her fears away and give her all the love he had will never stop being heartbreakingly amazing. Thankfully we had a great writer and director for 4X05 that wasn't JB.

Also ITA with everything you said. Skins writing has always been biased to the point of an utter ridiculousness it's not even funny. I remember when I said that no matter what kind of outlooks and opinions other writers have on life and on characters/couples/relationships of Skins in the end the last say is always up to JB and BE and they would make everything look just the way they want to, people told me how wrong I am and how this show tells the story from a perspective of every character and gives every writer a creative freedom, that's why every character has his/her own episode. But in the end of the day I didn't end up changing my mind about it and I think the whole dedicating an episode to each character is pretty pointless considering that the story is always biased in favour of those characters that JB likes. Even if we do get to see things from Freddie's perspective, in the end JB still makes it look like Cook is the epic hero who deserved to win and who had a right to preach to someone about maturity (while being on the run from cops himself lmao) while Freddie is in the wrong and deserves to die. And screw the fact that Freddie was twice a person Cook could ever be, screw the fact that Freddie was always the responsible and mature one, screw the fact that Effy only ever loved Freddie - all of it doesn't matter as long as JB has his preferences.

I'll always love Freddie and FE but I will never not regret that I watched that show and I'm utterly disgusted by the standards it has about life and people. I do not however regret that this show made a way for Luke, Kaya and other actors to become famous and gave some good Skins writers like Sean and Lucy a chance to shine. But that is pretty much all about it.

Honestly I don't think Ceffy, if they happen, will be about love. It might be sex and Effy might develop some feelings for Cook and it would obviously be utterly contrived while Cook would look even more pathetic because of hooking up with his dead best friend's girlfriend, but what else can they get, not marriage and babies definitely

I can imagine JB screwing up again and bitching at fans in twitter. Speaking of his twitter, story of how I died:
Quote:
Jenna ‏ @JennaJaynee

"It would be lying to say I enjoyed writing it – writing is never really much fun..." (Jamie Brittain, Skins WRITER) #idiot
Quote:
Jamie Brittain Jamie Brittain ‏ @jamiefbrittain

@JennaJaynee Almost every other professional writer in the world I know shares my view. Just so you know.

Quote:
Now, JB tweeted he wanted to 'shock' the audience or something like that apparently, so never say never, but
When was that, recently?

Old 04-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
When was that, recently?
I don't remember the exact words or the day, someone told me he did write it though

Quote:
not marriage and babies definitely
Never say never
Old 04-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

He said he wants to make S7 shocking? Or he said something about Freddie?

Lol I cannot picture any of Skins characters getting married and definitely not Effy

Old 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

He said he wanted the plot to be shocking and unexpected in s7, or something like that. Which is why I think anything could happen, even discovering Freddie and Cook locked together in the basement after 3 years
Old 04-23-2012, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
even discovering Freddie and Cook locked together in the basement after 3 years
I admit if THAT would be the kind of shock we get I might change my opinion about JB and maybe even give him some credit for creativity!

And seriously LOL. Shocking? Really, JB, really?! Well, don't we all know how well you deal with shocking and edgy storylines What's next after a therapist who is able to erase memories and uses a baseball bat to murder boyfriends of his patients?

Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added to the shippers list please?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board, adding you!

ps: your icon. I love it, sigh.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Cook will lose to Foster or something, Effy will go crazy then start a killing spree, Freddie will try to escape then he will get killed. These are my possible shocking stories, I can think crazier but nah.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

chairdelenaradrian welcome! I'm Mary Feel free to post with us.

It was pretty much confirmed that Cook won the fight against Foster because JB & BE favourite character couldn't lose despite it being a ridiculous biased writing. BE even logged in to say that he believes Cook crushed Foster lmao. But anything can happen, especially with not knowing for sure whether Jack wants to participate or not. JB can pull off anything, I mean, yeah, Cook is his favourite, but he wrote the worst episodes for him.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

i actually think JB cares about the fans.. but he cares about pissing the, off more.