Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Princey Hair [Matty | Sebastian De Souza] #4: 'Fck this chiz, I'm going fishing.'

n. 04

S e b a s t i a n S t a n s (lol get it. no? oh);

- Zefiro
- megprescottfan
- Mammary_Glands
- bbertocchi
- InIrelandItRainsXx
- xmidnightx
- funsponge
- bebrave
- LongIslandIcedTea
- love ridden
- xlennie
- Beached
- SupergirlChloe
- SergeantPepper
- Motoko Ayoama
- Andra
- youjustburnkid
- iLoveChair
- SLK89
- raybanchica
- ~Phoenix~
- Penny Avenue
- LondonTown89
- inpitt
- marianuvs
- HP-Skins
- heimweh
- Forelsket
Gif of the moment

Past Victims
01 | 02 | 03 | 04

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}

Last edited by marianuvs; 02-11-2012 at 09:11 AM
Old 02-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt

Maybe it's my phone but I can't see the gif of the moment? (Probably metaphorical)
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 02-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimweh (View Post)
Tftnt

Maybe it's my phone but I can't see the gif of the moment? (Probably metaphorical)
Ups, I can see it, but I copied the adress from twitter, my account, maybe It's for that, I search the gif in tumblr now.

I'd like to change something, the header and the quotes. Can I? Something more recent.

Fixed, did you see it noe?

Hope we'll see more outfits. Oh well, he always can come back naked but he's good at stealing so...

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}

Last edited by marianuvs; 02-09-2012 at 09:18 AM
Old 02-09-2012, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Of course you can This OP definitely needs a re-style I'm sure it will be great
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Total Fan

tftnt Its funny how such an unpopular character has as many threads as Mini

The OP does need some work do whatever you like Maria
Old 02-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have to say, it's a terrible injustice to Matty on the writers' part in making him out to be part of the gang and then depriving him of his own episode for both seasons. I hope he at least makes a reappearance soon. I didn't realize how much I liked his character until he vanished from my screen. Now I miss him.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Total Fan

Its not fair and poor Seb as well, at the end of last year he semed under the impression that series 6 would be a turning point and it would become much clearer who Matty was. (although he was also under the impression that this series was going to be the group all sticking together so....).
Old 02-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP-Skins (View Post)
Its not fair and poor Seb as well, at the end of last year he semed under the impression that series 6 would be a turning point and it would become much clearer who Matty was. (although he was also under the impression that this series was going to be the group all sticking together so....).
Aw, that makes me feel even sadder for Seb. He deserves more than this.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanified (View Post)
I have to say, it's a terrible injustice to Matty on the writers' part in making him out to be part of the gang and then depriving him of his own episode for both seasons. I hope he at least makes a reappearance soon. I didn't realize how much I liked his character until he vanished from my screen. Now I miss him.
That's sweet.

I miss him too much as well...
And I know It's mental, but I'm sorry he's hurting alone somewhere in the world and that Grace is dead with him....
Usually with time you get over the death of your young friend, and also Rich for fck's sake, If he passes the moment than he'll stay better, It what happens in life. If skins kills him It would be awful. But about Matty is different. He'll always live with a weird weight on his stomach, that nobody, not Franky, not Rich, can understand.
He deserved an episode more than ANYONE especially after what happened.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianuvs (View Post)
That's sweet.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...o15_r1_250.gif

I miss him too much as well...
And I know It's mental, but I'm sorry he's hurting alone somewhere in the world and that Grace is dead with him....
Usually with time you get over the death of your young friend, and also Rich for fck's sake, If he passes the moment than he'll stay better, It what happens in life. If skins kills him It would be awful. But about Matty is different. He'll always live with a weird weight on his stomach, that nobody, not Franky, not Rich, can understand.
He deserved an episode more than ANYONE especially after what happened.
Exactly! In Matty's position, who wouldn't blame onself? I imagine Matty is harboring a lot of guilt right now over Grace's accident, and that guilt can never fully go away. He will always have this hanging over his head. That voicemail Franky left him isn't going to help matters either. Actually, is it possible Matty doesn't know of Grace's death yet? No one has really been in contact with him since.

I know right? I'm actually amazed he wouldn't get his own episode, as he's in position to feel more responsible than anyone else. He was the one operating the vehicle after all. Obviously it wasn't his fault for losing control of the wheel. He was powerless in the situation, but that isn't going to stop him from beating up on himself for it.

Last edited by heimweh; 02-10-2012 at 12:50 AM
Old 02-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanified (View Post)
Exactly! In Matty's position, who wouldn't blame onself? I imagine Matty is harboring a lot of guilt right now over Grace's accident, and that guilt can never fully go away. He will always have this hanging over his head. That voicemail Franky left him isn't going to help matters either. Actually, is it possible Matty doesn't know of Grace's death yet? No one has really been in contact with him since.

I know right? I'm actually amazed he wouldn't get his own episode, as he's in position to feel more responsible than anyone else. He was the one operating the vehicle after all. Obviously it wasn't his fault for losing control of the wheel. He was powerless in the situation, but that isn't going to stop him from beating up on himself for it.
I think Matty knows Grace is dead. And I think he listened to the message, and Nick's one too. It's a Matty thing to me, the boy who stayed in the dark but he knows everything, also in Skins 5 he was in this way. Someone says 'It's creepy', oh well, to me It's fascinating.

Matty was driving, he went very fast, his car couldn't stand that speed, so there's a mistake he did, that sort of awkward things that become mistakes only when you fail, and he failed. His mistake became a fatal one for a tragic coincidence. The TIR has arrived and he lost the control of his vehicle. He didn't want that Grace payed the consequences. I'd never define this thing as a proper fault, and I'd never blame him, but I imagine well how Matty can blame himself and can't stand to see the group now.
Franky can feel the blame in a different way, I think Franky had a worse behaviour because her 'mistake', to leave with Luke, has been a mean thing to do to Matty and her friends, and in general, like Grace said 'she's been a bit ****'. Matty's 'mistake' instead (his driving) still serves more innocence because he's never been mean. Matty and Franky have a very different part in this tragic event.
Anyway, Franky wouldn't have gone If she knew Matty and Grace and Liv wanted to stop her, and she wasn't with them, she wasn't driving... It's different, so I can understand If she didn't want to be blamed and judged.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think Matty knows Grace is dead. And I think he listened to the message, and Nick's one too. It's a Matty thing to me, the boy who stayed in the dark but he knows everything, also in Skins 5 he was in this way. Someone says 'It's creepy', oh well, to me It's fascinating.
Right. Matty's always been one to lurk in the shadows and still manage to stay up to date with everything that's going on.

Quote:
Matty was driving, he went very fast, his car couldn't stand that speed, so there's a mistake he did, that sort of awkward things that become mistakes only when you fail, and he failed. His mistake became a fatal one for a tragic coincidence. The TIR has arrived and he lost the control of his vehicle. He didn't want that Grace payed the consequences. I'd never define this thing as a proper fault, and I'd never blame him, but I imagine well how Matty can blame himself and can't stand to see the group now.
Right, that was definitely a lapse in judgment that could have been prevented. I just meant the moment he lost control of the wheel it was too late for him to have done anything different. He, they all, were powerless. Another mistake he made that he probably feels bad for is leaving the scene of the crash too. Yeah, I imagine Matty isn't in any emotional place to want to show his face to the group again. It'd be nice if we could see how it's dealing with everything though from wherever it is he's hiding away.

Quote:
Franky can feel the blame in a different way, I think Franky had a worse behaviour because her 'mistake', to leave with Luke, has been a mean thing to do to Matty and her friends, and in general, like Grace said 'she's been a bit ****'. Matty's 'mistake' instead (his driving) still serves more innocence because he's never been mean. Matty and Franky have a very different part in this tragic event.
Anyway, Franky wouldn't have gone If she knew Matty and Grace and Liv wanted to stop her, and she wasn't with them, she wasn't driving... It's different, so I can understand If she didn't want to be blamed and judged.
Yes, it's true if Franky hadn't gone away with Luke that Grace would still be alive. I don't blame her for the accident because it's not as though she could have foreseen the outcome in result of her actions, but her mistake is definitely a factor in it all, just as Matty's speeding is.

Old 02-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Addicted Fan

I liked that scene, when he ran away. I think, talking about Matty, the fact he abandoned the car after the crash is a crime BY LAW but not really a crime as a mean act to punish. It's not like you take a person with the car while he's walking and then leave. It's not the only one who thinking to have killed some friend inside for shock and blame gets crazy after the crash and abandons the car . Matty's situation then is particulary messed up:

1) Grace looked dead, Franky gone anyway, he felt fckd forever, also with his friends 2) Liv was there, alive, awake, talking, moving 3) I really don't think he could call an ambulance... did he know the number? Did he know where they are? Did he know how to talk? 4) Grace was fcked anyway 4) If he wait for someone, all the drugs there, LOOTS, not his drugs (---> Morrocan prison... oh my god) 5) Stay for what? Why not to run? Honestly If I had his courage I'd have done the same.

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}
Old 02-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I find it interesting that he's such a 'hated' character. I've never been in the fandom for this show so maybe that didn't influence my opinion. I found Matty really interesting in S5. Outside of Rich & Grace he was probably one of my favs.

Course I never liked Gen2 and almost gave up on the series b/c of it (loved Gen1). So maybe I'm an outlier altogether.

At this point I'm not sure how they could bring him back considering the fact that he'd be facing criminal charges if he did. However, according the stuff on the E4 site the kids haven't answered questions about how the accident happened so maybe that could be averted (seems odd to me though). I had a thought that he'd come back around and save someone's life to take it full circle (ie: liek Rich in the finale) but has the guy even been seen filming at all?
Old 02-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amomentintime3 (View Post)
I find it interesting that he's such a 'hated' character. I've never been in the fandom for this show so maybe that didn't influence my opinion. I found Matty really interesting in S5. Outside of Rich & Grace he was probably one of my favs.
Don't tell me, I asked myself the same question lot of times

Quote:
Course I never liked Gen2 and almost gave up on the series b/c of it (loved Gen1). So maybe I'm an outlier altogether.
Me neither, I didn't like so much g2

Quote:
At this point I'm not sure how they could bring him back considering the fact that he'd be facing criminal charges if he did. However, according the stuff on the E4 site the kids haven't answered questions about how the accident happened so maybe that could be averted (seems odd to me though). I had a thought that he'd come back around and save someone's life to take it full circle (ie: liek Rich in the finale) but has the guy even been seen filming at all?
Spoiler:

desebdesouza {tumblr}
sebdSfans {twitter}