Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Isn't love supposed to make you go mad?
So I've heard. I didn't know it was supposed to make the writers go mad, too

Which takes us to JB. I completely agree about him, I don't know how to feel about the fact he's writing a script so early, not good tbh.
We know a) how much he loves to shock the audience b) as much as I know he needs resolution and I'm eager to see him get it, I don't need a 2 hour special about Cook only, clearly his favourite character.

I have a feeling maybe Bryan is writing the gen1 script, Jamie the gen2 one and Jess the one for gen3. Maybe helped by someone else/helping each other.
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;

Last edited by heimweh; 05-15-2012 at 05:25 AM
Old 05-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I never thought about it but what if Franky found out that her mom was Anthea?

That would be too crazy and i probably would have died of excitement and happiness.
Franky/Matty, Sid/Cassie, Effy/Freddie, Sid/Tony, Freddie/Cook, Rich/Alo, Naomi/Emily, Franky/Grace
One of Franky's biggest stans.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey guys I'm back Have I missed anything on this thread?

Have we done any survivors yet? Would hate to have missed one!

Old 05-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Rachel It's good to have you back. Nothing at all, we're just being lazy haterz and had some on topic ranting. (I know ) Still need to start the survivors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animali (View Post)
do you know what happened to the tumblr carla-king ?
Just saw this now. She received some complaints about the personal pics so she deleted her tumblr. Bummer, I wanted more filming pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Zero (View Post)
I never thought about it but what if Franky found out that her mom was Anthea?
I remember there were many theories about it Honestly, being a lost Stonem would have been too much
Old 05-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I've heard. I didn't know it was supposed to make the writers go mad, too
Hmm I know....who wants shocks anyway? I'm fed up with those. It baffles me that the 'shock' value is something that's still being thought about. Won't win any new fans will it.

Quote:
I have a feeling maybe....
Oh. I'm up for your idea of who's doing the first part at least. Plus that would also be a 2 hour special about a character that a couple of other writers are far better at than him imo
Old 05-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Total Fan

Why don't they understand we don't like the "shock value" storylines
Quote:
I have a feeling maybe Bryan is writing the gen1 script, Jamie the gen2 one and Jess the one for gen3.
I really hope thats not true I'm hopeful that 2 or more writers will co-write the specials, it might allow better balance as they all know different characters better than others.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really hope thats not true
I'll go check her twitter, maybe we can find some hints there Speaking of writers, JB is writing for Cook as we speak After threads and threads of shouting gimme back Cookeeeh it finally worked They listen to the fans this time
Old 05-17-2012, 03:33 PM
Total Fan

oh no hes going to be unbearable, or maybe he will have grown in the 3 years since weve seen him who knows.

in all fairness they listened last time, to all our jokes at least
Old 05-18-2012, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

I liked him in S4, except when JB was writing him. We'll see I guess, people grow up right?
You know what, these days I'm fully reminded why I loved my gen3. Because they were so fresh after the big drama of gen2, so sweet, young and boring

Quote:
in all fairness they listened last time, to all our jokes at least
Right, that. It's not their fault we're so vocal
Old 05-18-2012, 12:09 PM
Total Fan

All these things we want, maybe we should try asking for them

Exactly, I couldn't stand him when JB wrote him he wasn't in any way my favourite character of gen 2 anyway, most of his charm came from Jack, not his writing.

wonderfully boring gen 3 how I miss them, the REAL them.

looks like you don't need to worry about the dead board, as soon as JOC says hes returning everyone floods here.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Yep, at least the board is safe Gen2 was such a scene stealer, that's why they're making these specials me think. You can't have everything though, one day and I find the rants exhausting. Mostly I'm finally over it since it's been two years.

Quote:
All these things we want, maybe we should try asking for them
We could try But they don't seem to listen to the good bits
Old 05-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Total Fan

I'm glad I wasn't here during the Freffy vs Ceffy time, seems scary

Well I'm just gonna ask, could we please please please see Matty for like 5 mins? Even if its just Nick visiting him in prison? Though maybe thats too much to ask

Maybe we could start a survivor soon
Old 05-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

That could be a good start. Or since they're at it, they could even write a good storyline starting from that and show the impact it had on him, how he dealt with life in jail, what he's doing with his new found wisdom after such an experience. Character development, you know It would be nice for a change, instead of the usual drama. There's not much they can still do with the characters anyway
And if they want drama, you can have that too Just have him and Franky casually meet like they always do, I believe it would be highly dramatic with all the punching and the chair throwing involved And wouldn't it be nice to see Franky being a decent person again a happier person, now that she had a chance to talk with her mum? They only have 1.5 hours, so they don't have enough time to create new storylines/introduce new characters and make it believable, and they should just celebrate the characters. If they're not gonna do that, don't make them come back at all please. These characters had enough drama for ten lifetimes, they can give their screentime to gen2 really.
Old 05-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Total Fan

Yeah s6 had more drama than s2 and s4 put together it really isn't needed for the specials, mostly I want fun times and just to see they are ok they'd better be ok. But yeah if they are going to really develop characters then Matty should be first priority, he hardly got any during any of gen 3 so he needs it, and honestly Id way rather hear about Mattys life in prision than Mini and Alos baby

Haha failure 1 going to visit failure 2 would be interesting they'd either start fighting, or Matty would thank Franky for helping him love his brother properly
Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
or Matty would thank Franky for helping him love his brother properly
Such a beautiful thought, that one. Skins knows the importance of family

But really, I don't know who could come back from gen3. They all have a chance at being back, minus Gracie of course, but idk.
What if the gens are interacting tho? When it comes to Gen1 & Gen2 there's Tony/Effy of course, but gen3 has no link whatsoever with the previous generations and I have a feeling the writers would want that to catch some viewers. Most of the fans aren't interested in their special and even I, as a S5 gen3 fan, I'm not sure I want to see it unless I know it's decent.